Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

See Photos As Bestman Set His Eye At The New Couple As They Kiss In Their Car - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Photos As Bestman Set His Eye At The New Couple As They Kiss In Their Car (2852 Views)

Davido And Chioma Share A Kiss In Qatar (Photo) / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / 7 Bridesmaids Spying At Couple As They Kisses On Wedding Day (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos As Bestman Set His Eye At The New Couple As They Kiss In Their Car by Mylover259(m): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2019
This is an interesting wedding photo of a couple being admired extremely as they kissed on their wedding day.

This wedding photo has got online users confused as to whom the groom is. A man who sat beside the couple looked lustfully as the love birds expressed affection for each other. It is not clear if the picture was staged to create a buzz online or the seeming bestman was unconsciously caught in the act.

[url=toris.club/2019/09/11/best-man-staring-at-new-couple-as-they-kiss-photo/]SEE PHOTO AS BESTMAN SET HIS EYE AT THE NEW COUPLE AS THEY KISS IN THEIR CAR[/url]

Re: See Photos As Bestman Set His Eye At The New Couple As They Kiss In Their Car by PureGoldh(m): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2019
Who no like better thing make i see grin

They just made the guy unstable nii grin
Re: See Photos As Bestman Set His Eye At The New Couple As They Kiss In Their Car by nrexzy: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2019
Hmmmm that eyes
Re: See Photos As Bestman Set His Eye At The New Couple As They Kiss In Their Car by Davash222(m): 7:16am On Sep 11, 2019
Only God knows where the best man’s left hand is.

1 Like

Re: See Photos As Bestman Set His Eye At The New Couple As They Kiss In Their Car by WonderManly(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2019
Mylover259:
This is an interesting wedding photo of a couple being admired extremely as they kissed on their wedding day.

This wedding photo has got online users confused as to whom the groom is. A man who sat beside the couple looked lustfully as the love birds expressed affection for each other. It is not clear if the picture was staged to create a buzz online or the seeming bestman was unconsciously caught in the act.

[url=toris.club/2019/09/11/best-man-staring-at-new-couple-as-they-kiss-photo/]SEE PHOTO AS BESTMAN SET HIS EYE AT THE NEW COUPLE AS THEY KISS IN THEIR CAR[/url]

Re: See Photos As Bestman Set His Eye At The New Couple As They Kiss In Their Car by thesicilian: 7:48am On Sep 11, 2019
The man should keep an eye on that best man forever.
Re: See Photos As Bestman Set His Eye At The New Couple As They Kiss In Their Car by Blessings4me(m): 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Davash222:
Only God knows where the best man’s left hand is.
99' Savage... Ahreason man.

(1) (Reply)

Any Mature Lady Looking For Sex In Lagos Tonight? / Private University In Nigeria Sexual Viral Video / I Was A Virgin I Had Never Had Sex Before. I Knew Nothing About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.