Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) (3099 Views)

Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo / Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / Dwarf Model, Fatima, Dances With Lady She Is Taller Than On Street Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Lionessza(f): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
EzeEbira:

Where are you ? cheesy
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by IamLEGEND1: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, the money paid for that statue could have built plenty of proper schools and fed hungry kids in imo state but you chose to honour a foreign troubled man grin. Thanks though, nice gesture.
Almost every world leader is troubled at the moment. Not just zuma...

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Where are you ? cheesy
Am in Nigeria presently.
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Lionessza(f): 2:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
EzeEbira:

Am in Nigeria presently.

Sure. Which city did you live in ?
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Sure. Which city did you live in ?
Lokoja and abuja.
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Lionessza(f): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
EzeEbira:

Lokoja and abuja.

Oh , thought you've lived in south africa.
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Lionessza(f): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Almost every world leader is troubled at the moment. Not just zuma...

But those leaders prioritise their people's needs first before honoring strangers. Zuma himself is focused on his own not honoring outsiders with our money.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Nope only visit
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Mandela bay, PE , EC province.
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by IamLEGEND1: 2:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

But those leaders prioritise their people's needs first before honoring strangers. Zuma himself is focused on his own not honoring outsiders with our money.
Then allow me to tell you a story we were told as kids. title: Angela Merkel and the migrants from the middle east.
I don't know if you've heard of it.

1 Like

Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Lionessza(f): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
EzeEbira:

Mandela bay, PE , EC province.

Oh sure. That's my home province but I guess you already suspected ( from your earlier attempt in xhosa) grin.
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Lionessza(f): 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Then allow me to tell you a story we were told as kids. title: Angela Merkel and the migrants from the middle east.
I don't know if you've heard of it.

Never heard of it.
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh sure. That's my home province but I guess you already suspected ( from your earlier attempt in xhosa) grin.
still learning though,
can't speak fluently but I understand,
thought you are from gauteng.
Re: I Saw Lagos DANFO In The Street Of South Africa(pics) by Lionessza(f): 2:49pm On Oct 16, 2017
EzeEbira:

still learning though,
can't speak fluently but I understand,
thought you are from gauteng.

Lol, or Google translator also helps. Yes, gauteng has been my home for years now but I wasn't raised here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Material / Why Did She Laugh When I Sent Her My Hot Photos??? (photos) / Lady Walks In On Her Boyfriend Having Sex With His Ex-girlfriend, The Next Thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.