Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran (2200 Views)

My Worst Day At Gtbank Today / Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran by LalaNiece(f): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2017
So I took my BBF to register for the on going national identification number at GTBANK At Oba Akran and this guy who is appointed to be in charge asked for our ids... Firstly he wasn't nice, he exhibited this DO MAKE U COMMOT HERE ATTITUDE most government workers exhibit and we ignored his rudeness cause WTH we weren't gonna be there for ever.
Then guy says we came late for registration and that we have to pay him #500 for him to admit us since we came late.
Those who paid got forms to fill, those who didn't well he paid deaf ears to their pleas. We fall in the latter category.

Now NIMC stated that their registration centres are free but this guy tries to extort money from people who come to register under the guise of YOU CAME LATE.

He also said only the paper print out can be give (TRUE) BUT IF WE NEED THE PLASTIC ID, it can be EXPEDITED at the sum of #6000 and it would come out in 5 working days.

I just day look am they laugh.
I don't know how high up the ladder this corruption is in the NIMC but I'm pretty sure this guy isn't alone in this thievery .

Seriously guys you should see the way this guy was been Insolent to both the elderly and young.

I want to use this medium to call on the Nigerian Identification Number Commission ( Not sure what their official name is) NIMC please you guys need to go to
your registration centre at GTBANK OBA AKRAN, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE and see the massive corruption your so called agent is perpetrating.

I don't know this guy from Adam neither do I have anything against him, and no he didn't woo me, all I'm saying is we complain about bad administration in Nigeria and we keep mute and Watch such evil go on under our noses.

In fact this guy would ask customers to call him, then he'll start giving you some cock and bull stories of how he can expedite your ID card.
This is his number he gives to people to call so he can get some kind of Benefit from them 07089222694.

I am only writing this cause I chose not to keep quiet when evil is been perpetrated around me and I do not seek to soil any body's image. I only speak the truth.
OPENED A NEW MONIKER FOR THIS
Please share this so it gets to the right quarters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran by Parpor(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2017
I'll be back

1 Like

Re: Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran by LalaNiece(f): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2017
Parpor:
I'll be back

Papor OK o lol
Re: Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran by Lalas247(f): 11:28am On Oct 16, 2017
Wrong section though....
Re: Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran by sonerkind(m): 12:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Oga get a life and stop gaining cheap publicity by attacking well meaning companies. The NIMC guy is not a staff of the Bank, if anything the bank did us a favour by providing us a place to do our registration. now you are blaming the bank. Oga grow up jor
Re: Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran by Johnayoola(m): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
he's not a staff of the bank but that of NIMC
Re: Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran by LalaNiece(f): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
sonerkind:
Oga get a life and stop gaining cheap publicity by attacking well meaning companies. The NIMC guy is not a staff of the Bank, if anything the bank did us a favour by providing us a place to do our registration. now you are blaming the bank. Oga grow up jor

YOU AND YOUR TYPE ARE THE FEW REASONABLE ONES WHO "DUNDEELY" JUMP INTO CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT READING.

IF U GET COMMON SENSE U GO SEE SAY I WROTE

(Fraud At Nimc Gtbank CENTRE, Oba Akran)

with emphasis on centre.

If u get sense u go know say I wasn't talking about bank, rather i was talking about LOCATION cause NIMC has numerous locations nationwide.

2 Likes

Re: Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran by LalaNiece(f): 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Johnayoola:
he's not a staff of the bank but that of NIMC

The article says NIMC staff stationed at GTBANK centre at Oba Akran.

Please next time read to understand Sir
Re: Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran by LalaNiece(f): 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lalas247:
Wrong section though....

Sorry help me move it
Re: Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran by Parpor(m): 1:37am On Oct 17, 2017
LalaNiece:
So I took my BBF to register for the on going national identification number at GTBANK At Oba Akran and this guy who is appointed to be in charge asked for our ids... Firstly he wasn't nice, he exhibited this DO MAKE U COMMOT HERE ATTITUDE most government workers exhibit and we ignored his rudeness cause WTH we weren't gonna be there for ever.
Then guy says we came late for registration and that we have to pay him #500 for him to admit us since we came late.
Those who paid got forms to fill, those who didn't well he paid deaf ears to their pleas. We fall in the latter category.

Now NIMC stated that their registration centres are free but this guy tries to extort money from people who come to register under the guise of YOU CAME LATE.

He also said only the paper print out can be give (TRUE) BUT IF WE NEED THE PLASTIC ID, it can be EXPEDITED at the sum of #6000 and it would come out in 5 working days.

I just day look am they laugh.
I don't know how high up the ladder this corruption is in the NIMC but I'm pretty sure this guy isn't alone in this thievery .

Seriously guys you should see the way this guy was been Insolent to both the elderly and young.

I want to use this medium to call on the Nigerian Identification Number Commission ( Not sure what their official name is) NIMC please you guys need to go to
your registration centre at GTBANK OBA AKRAN, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE and see the massive corruption your so called agent is perpetrating.

I don't know this guy from Adam neither do I have anything against him, and no he didn't woo me, all I'm saying is we complain about bad administration in Nigeria and we keep mute and Watch such evil go on under our noses.

In fact this guy would ask customers to call him, then he'll start giving you some cock and bull stories of how he can expedite your ID card.
This is his number he gives to people to call so he can get some kind of Benefit from them 07089222694.

I am only writing this cause I chose not to keep quiet when evil is been perpetrated around me and I do not seek to soil any body's image. I only speak the truth.
OPENED A NEW MONIKER FOR THIS
Please share this so it gets to the right quarters

My dear,there's corruption everywhere. I've done mine since May 2014,but the plastic is still not ready. Take heart

1 Like

Re: Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran by Kobicove(m): 4:58am On Oct 17, 2017
Parpor:

My dear,there's corruption everywhere. I've done mine since May 2014,but the plastic is still not ready. Take heart

Corruption is not everywhere...

We only think it's everywhere cos we have come to accept it as the norm here in Nigeria undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran by Parpor(m): 9:42am On Oct 17, 2017
Kobicove:

Corruption is not everywhere...

We only think it's everywhere cos we have come to accept it as the norm here in Nigeria undecided
My chairman,it is everywhere oh. Just know that
Re: Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran by Parpor(m): 9:45am On Oct 17, 2017
LalaNiece:

Papor OK o lol
Funny you,Shey I've kept to my promise
Lalaniece shocked, is lala your uncle?
Re: Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran by LalaNiece(f): 10:00am On Oct 17, 2017
Parpor:
Funny you,Shey I've kept to my promise Lalaniece shocked, is lala your uncle?

definitely �
Re: Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran by LalaNiece(f): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2017
Parpor:

Even if it's everywhere like you claim, I choose not to aid it's continuation. I'd rather expose the lies and deception.
what is bad is bad no matter how many people are involved
Re: Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran by Parpor(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
LalaNiece:

Even if it's everywhere like you claim, I choose not to aid it's continuation. I'd rather expose the lies and deception.
what is bad is bad no matter how many people are involved
Yes ma'am,you are very correct
Re: Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran by Parpor(m): 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
LalaNiece:

definitely �
Lols. Hope you are good though?
Re: Fraud At Nimc Gtbank Centre, Oba Akran by LalaNiece(f): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
Parpor:
Funny you,Shey I've kept to my promise Lalaniece shocked, is lala your uncle?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Couple Try Out A Village Farmer And Pepper Seller Pre-wedding Photo Shot / Which Social Media Did You Start With? / Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.