Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady (2210 Views)

A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Difference Between Main Chick And Side Chick...no Be Juju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by futuregovernor: 7:59am On Sep 11, 2018
OK, this lady is my very close Freind. She just got married and she notice the husband is cheating on her,they was drama, the man apologized any way......., she got the side chick contact,Read their conversation below,she just watsap me now the side chick respond!

Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by HeWrites(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2018

Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 8:08am On Sep 11, 2018
men that are becoming more stupid day by day.
and I hate women that talk too much, why not slice his cheating balls?

1 Like

Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by futuregovernor: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2018
QueenSekxy:

Slice his cheating ball,oya explain pls,how can she do that
Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 11, 2018
I don't get how men embarrass their wives like this, if matter reach husband now na side chick e go side.
Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2018
A perfect response would have been:

'Your English is the reason your husband cheats'.grin grin who types that? grin grin

These days I hardly pity Married women who are cheated on. Some have dated married Men, ruined marriages while in school (universities) . Karma is a biitch. grin

6 Likes

Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by futuregovernor: 8:31am On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:

'Your English is the reason your husband cheats'.grin grin who types that? grin grin

These days I hardly pity Married women who are cheated on. Some have dated married Men, ruined marriages while in school (universities) . Karma is a biitch. grin

1 Like

Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by futuregovernor: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:

These days I hardly pity Married women who are cheated on. Some have dated married Men, ruined marriages while in school (universities) . Karma is a biitch. ;Just clap for your stupidity, forget the English bcs d lady is far more better than you. She saw the husband watsap conversation with the so call side chick,writing that way is just for the babe to undst her. Ms English, even with your big grammar, u never marry. You must dating someone husband too,and who is asking u to pity them. Take better husband,Bitch

Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 11, 2018
These two people should have no business chatting on whatsapp in English.

A call would've been OK.

2 Likes

Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by futuregovernor: 8:37am On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:

Madam English why u never marry till now. See this Oshodi runs girl

Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by Twoclans(f): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2018
Honestly I don't understand women who fight other women because of their husband. undecided After all nobody forced you to marry a community di.ck.

Abeg let me just go with my wahala lipsrsealed
Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 11, 2018
Futuregovernor is everything alright? You gave me two mentions trying to express something yet nothing. cheesy

I hope all is well with you grin

1 Like

Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by chiommy123(f): 8:44am On Sep 11, 2018
These two persons will be dealing with themselves while the main person is busy looking for another hole

2 Likes

Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 11, 2018
chiommy123:
These two persons will be dealing with themselves while the main person is busy looking for another hole
grin grin

They are fools nah grin . Women should know better never to fight over a community diick. grin
Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 11, 2018
QueenSekxy:

Slice his balls? Nne you weak me.

He should be given 500mg of Naltrexone per day... grin No one will go to jail. Na drug abuse them go call am grin
Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by Fuqman(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2018
I tell my niggas, make plenty money and watch dem hoes rushing.

1 Like

Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by Headlesschicken(m): 9:02am On Sep 11, 2018
cheesy Yawns Thank God for another beautiful day like this,n to all em beautiful gals wiv a big @ss,do v an awesome day n for d ones wiv little or no @ss,thunder fall on u... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by futuregovernor: 9:14am On Sep 11, 2018
MariaLavina:
Futuregovernor is everything alright?
You gave me two mentions trying to express something yet nothing. cheesy

I hope all is well with you grin
Why will you be making stupid comments, u sabi speak English, why are u still single...., Ms busy body

1 Like

Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 11, 2018
What's with the errors
Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by Ay77(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2018
This is serious!!! cry cool
Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by Hisduchess(f): 10:22am On Sep 11, 2018
if u ve ever slept with a married man, just chill small small girls must sleep with urs likewise to men too, if u ve ever slept with another man's wife be 100% sure that small small over-bleached chewing gum boys will sleep with urs.

Karma is damn real
Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by Anfieldboss: 10:48am On Sep 11, 2018
Hisduchess:
if u ve ever slept with a married man, just chill small small girls must sleep with urs likewise to men too, if u ve ever slept with another man's wife be 100% sure that small small over-bleached chewing gum boys will sleep with urs.

Karma is damn real

It doesn't always work that way, bad things happen to good people and vice versa.

3 Likes

Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by StrongandMighty: 11:46am On Sep 11, 2018
Two mad women
Re: Between A Side Chick And A Newly Married Lady by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2018
QueenSekxy:

How do you mean about MEN...?
What about LADIES who dress voraciously indecently these days with the aim of luring every TOM, DICK and HARRY to their honeypot.

Most MEN are attracted by what they see, it’s NATURAL.
DIRECT your blames to GOD who made it so.
However, it takes only a DISCIPLINED MAN to redirect his MANHOOD to his home.
Now, how many MEN can stand such temptations.
Even the BIBLE documented how GREAT MEN who ruled nations fell at the feet of women.

Say no to INDECENT EXPOSURE from DAUGHTERS OF JEZEBEL and all will be history except inside the other room.

(1) (Reply)

I Wants To Start Hustling. / Am I In Danger Cos Of My POS Hustle? / I Used The Money Budgeted To Pay A Runs Girl To Gamble Overnight(pls help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.