Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? (8155 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dasherz:
I can say sorry and apologize showing how remorseful I am but kneeling down? ? nahh
why?
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Dasherz(f): 1:43pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
why?

I can only kneel to beg My husband and dad if I ever offers them that bad. ... but a boyfriend? ... he doesn't own me bother do I own him. ... I will beg but won't kneel
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by tosyne2much(m): 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2017
It's something many ladies cannot do

My girlfriend does that each time she annoys me and I'm extremely angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dasherz:

I can only kneel to beg My husband and dad if I ever offers them that bad. ... but a boyfriend? ... he doesn't own me bother do I own him. ... I will beg but won't kneel
so you can only beg when he has put a ring on your finger?
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
tosyne2much:

Nice girlfriend you have got bro..
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Dasherz(f): 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
so you can only beg when he has put a ring on your finger?
kneel. ... I can beg
but won't kneel to a guy who isn't My husband

it's not pride. . it's just reason
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Blackhawk01: 1:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
DAMM how can you say kneeling down to beg the love of your life is demeaning..

It is, really is. Just like prostrating to apologize would bruise his ego, kneeling will hurt my pride. Yeah, I'm proud like that. A genuine apology is okay from either of us when we go wrong.

Knee bawo grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Blackhawk01: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
tosyne2much:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by tosyne2much(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
Nice girlfriend you have got bro..
Abi now
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by tosyne2much(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
You wey dey always dey form Commando.. I know say you not go fit do am.. Lai lai tongue
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by olaleks007(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I don't think so... cool

It's even very rare I say SORRY. wink How much more to kneel down...I DEY MAD? angry

Yes u are....see Ego
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Foolish threads everywhere
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Blackhawk01: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
You wey dey always dey form Commando.. I know say you not go fit do am.. Lai lai tongue

I dey imagine make i knee dey beg am, hahahaha... Fear go catch him sef. cheesy grin

Your gf is good tho, greet her for us. wink
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by tosyne2much(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I dey imagine make i knee dey beg am, hahahaha... Fear go catch him sef. cheesy grin
Your gf is good tho, greet her for us. wink
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Well, I can't.

But if it's my husband? Yes

Fiance? Yes

Boyfriend? Mbanu!
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Foolish threads everywhere
E pain am!!
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Mediapace: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
tosyne2much:

Can we know her to verify tongue

Tosyn don join lie mohammed gang
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Toshiba49ja(m): 2:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mediapace:

Badt Belle pipu everywhere tongue
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by tosyne2much(m): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mediapace:

Can you know her ke? cheesy

Make I give you her phone number make you confirm am?
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by StrawberryGloss(f): 2:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
IN the realm of the spirit, i see you shouting and praying for a husband at shiloh 2025 in winners..
In the realm of the spirit i see you having sawdust for a brain

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by banre(m): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I don't think so... cool

It's even very rare I say SORRY. wink How much more to kneel down...I DEY MAD? angry

all this one na wash o
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by MzDeeb(f): 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
There is no big deal in that.

Especially if the offence is great...na to just carry pride down and beg.

#Shikena.

BTW, the day my bestie(male) prostrated for me (just because he didn't fulfil his promise) was the day i learnt humility. If a guy who we ain't dating could do that...i just weak. wink
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
Toshiba49ja:

Oh! I think am lost...
Xpansiate wink
hehe she meant Mouth Action.. But 99% of ladies that posted said, they cant do it.. bro feminism have destroyed womanhood... let me cc mynd44 and lalasticlala to push it to front page to know what other ladies from other session thinks, it seems female romancelanders aint ready for marriage yet..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Toshiba49ja(m): 2:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
hehe she meant Mouth Action.. But 99% of ladies that posted said, they cant do it.. bro feminism have destroyed womanhood... let me cc mynd44 and lalasticlala to push it to front page to know what other ladies from other session thinks, it seems female romancelanders aint ready for marriage yet..

Now I understand cool
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Mediapace: 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Can you know her ke? cheesy

Make I give you her phone number make you confirm am?

Yea Send it tongue

With her acct no too

But please anything that ensue out of this , don't blame her sha Oo grin
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by kally01(m): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
u didnt even ask if they are willing to admit they are wrong, or even say sorry u now jumped to kneeling down and begging issorite undecided
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by babtaima(m): 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I don't think so... cool

lol you're probably dating a sheep
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

In the realm of the spirit i see you having sawdust for a brain
IN the realm of the spirit, you wont even get married at all.
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
kally01:
u didnt even ask if they are willing to admit they are wrong, or even say sorry u now jumped to kneeling down and begging issorite undecided
lol
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Safiaa(f): 4:15pm On Oct 16, 2017
Is my name bob? Never

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Is my name bob? Never
AS in never is never... even when the relationship is on the line.
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Safiaa(f): 4:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
AS in never is never... even when the relationship is on the line.
Maybe like if he's my fiancé. Or if i did something really bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Only: Which Of These Mostly Turns You On Sexually? / What ‘Crazy’ Thing Would You Do On Feb 14? / That Nigeria Man Will Never Marry You - A Warning To East African Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.