Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,192 members, 7,845,911 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? (8168 Views)

How Did Your Last Relationship End And Who Was At Fault? / Who Was At Fault In Your Last Relationship? You Or Your Ex? / My Experience With A Bitch In Lagos(rate Me If I'm At Fault) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Maybe like if he's my fiancé. Or if i did something really bad.
hmmm very good answer, yours is more mature, unlike some ladies here..
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by crismark(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I don't think so... cool

It's even very rare I say SORRY. wink How much more to kneel down...I DEY MAD? angry
for inside nairaland u go dey form commando nd hitler but outside nairaland u go humble like...

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Neimar: 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided husband yes, boyfriend no

lol wat if he loves u xo much nd he is ya boyfriend grin
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
MzDeeb:
There is no big deal in that.

Especially if the offence is great...na to just carry pride down and beg.

#Shikena.

BTW, the day my bestie(male) prostrated for me (just because he didn't fulfil his promise to take me out on my birthday which i was angry at him at) was the day i learnt humility. If a guy who we ain't dating could do that...i just weak. wink

NICE one, your types are rare.
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by FisifunKododada: 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
First - why do you as a man need a woman to do this? Who do you prefer? A girl who does this and cheats on you or a girl who will never do this but will never cheat on you? Where is your priority?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by kflex0: 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by hibiscus76(f): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
iamJ:
even doing that and giving me 18million grin dollars, i will still reject 99.9% girls here

Me and rubbish can never mix, no matter how much effort u make
you talk type too much nonsense most if not all the time

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Shugaball: 6:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
If you got iTunes Gift Cards of 10, 15, 25, 50 or 100$... Call or message me on whatsapp 081.380.220.04...... Lets talk business.... NO PERCENTAGE, just 200naira per dollars(negotiable)..... FAST and get your CASH OUT before 30mins.
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Wheelz001: 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2017
This one hard for dem o, but I heard of a girl that did it, cheating ish tho. check here
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wheelz001:
This one hard for dem o, but I heard of a girl that did it, cheating ish tho. check here
LA click la die..
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by tosyne2much(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Mediapace:

Yea Send it tongue

With her acct no too

But please anything that ensue out of this , don't blame her sha Oo grin
You wan use money take collect my woman cheesy
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by deafeyez: 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I don't think so... cool

It's even very rare I say SORRY. wink How much more to kneel down...I DEY MAD? angry

Mad ke. For wetin na degedesh dey worry u na abi u don forget
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by linearity: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Yes, I can do that; after I had finally bleed his cute six pack best friend.
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Ladyjumong(f): 7:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lol, being sincere nope. buh i do sure find away to tell you em sorry. it's left for you to read meaning into whatever step i take in doing that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
Ladyjumong:
Lol, being sincere nope. buh i do sure find away to tell you em sorry. it's left for you to read meaning into whatever step i take in doing that.
I haven't seen you make moves on me just yet
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
No I can't, he is not my god. I can only apologize by mouth or text.
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by cristianisraeli: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I don't think so... cool

by the time you born 5 pikin..your body go cool down..lol.infact you go even lie down
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by cristianisraeli: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2017
MaritzaNL:
No I can't, he is not my god. I can only apologize by mouth or text.

day there..fine girl still day worry you..once you born 4 now..your body go calm down
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
cristianisraeli:

day there..fine girl still day worry you..once you born 4 now..your body go calm down
This has nothing to do with being pretty, I can't belittle myself like this cos am quite sure I won't find myself in a situation where I will kneel down to beg a man.
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by cristianisraeli: 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
MaritzaNL:
This has nothing to do with being pretty, I can't belittle myself like this cos am quite sure I won't find myself in a situation where I will kneel down to beg a man.

no worry na..when you born 4 for your husband there would be nothing left..lol.you go even lay down
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
cristianisraeli:

no worry na..when you born 4 for your husband there would be nothing left..lol.you go even lay down
The reason why I said I won't find myself in such situation is that there are things that make a woman to kneel down to beg like cheating or stealing from her man, so I don't so such so you see, I don't have any reason to kneel down to beg a man, if I should beg a guy, it will be cos of minor quarrel caused by me, which am quite sure doesn't need kneeling down for fucck sake.
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by cristianisraeli: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
MaritzaNL:
The reason why I said I won't find myself in such situation is that there are things that make a woman to kneel dow n to beg like cheating or starling from her man, so I don't so such so you see, I don't have any reason to kneel down to beg a man, if I should beg a guy, it will be cos of minor quarrel caused by me, which am quite sure doesn't need kneeling down for fucck sake.

yes madam but let me tell you what you dont know

in a marriage you can knee down and beg your husband for doing nothing to him..he would be at fault and you still have to beg because you want peace and after 6 kids...where else will you go?lol..
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by StrawberryGloss(f): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lordygram:
IN the realm of the spirit, you wont even get married at all.
right back at you dum-dum ninny

1 Like

Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
right back at you dum-dum ninny
Crack head.
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by StrawberryGloss(f): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lordygram:
Crack head.
Blockhead
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Yes i can, i can even lay down flat on the floor and do lots more. Worth it or not. #fact
you are a good wife material, i recommend you to lalasticlalagrin
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
op forgerrit,none of dem will say yes,demma form boss lady on nairaland and succumb like Sarakigrin
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

I don't think so... cool

Yep
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Nothing can warrant anything that would cause me to kneel down

See this one
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
SmellySperm:

you are a good wife material, i recommend you to lalasticlalagrin
Lol.. Why him?
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
cristianisraeli:

yes madam but let me tell you what you dont know

in a marriage you can knee down and beg your husband for doing nothing to him..he would be at fault and you still have to beg because you want peace and after 6 kids...where else will you go?lol..
You're right.. I can kneel down to beg my husband at any slight mistake i did, we make a mistake at anytime wheather we like it or not. And if a lady does not practice it with her boyfriend.. She might find it difficult to do that with her husband after marriage.
Re: Ladies Be Sincere, Can You Do This To Your Boyfriend, When You Are At Fault? by iamJ(m): 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
hibiscus76:
you talk type too much nonsense most if not all the time
just saw this now

shame on me, i have stooped so low that irrelevant, inconsequential things nw mention me freely cry

I'm not watching nat geo wild, so why am i seeing you? , and i dont see why i shld respond to you properly when its not like am a zoo keeper

Pls know ur grade here

Get lost thanks smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Lady Exposes Married Man, Shares Pictures Of Them In Bed After Sex. / Emmanuella’s Family Shun Ned Nwoko’s Marriage List, Claims Emmanuella Is Not... / GUYS ONLY: How Much Is Pussy In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.