Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures (7964 Views)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Sango based Female friends / Who Is The Cutest Abuja Based Female Nairalander? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by esterjones: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
We celebrate you sexky kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Promxy94(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2017
Wow nice one
More Blessing to ur handwork

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
lol..this is funny,,grin
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
esterjones:
We celebrate you s.xky kiss
aww. thanks dear..wink...
i appreciate alot,bless you! !

3 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
Promxy94:
Wow nice one More Blessing to ur handwork
thanks alot..I appreciate
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by iamJ(m): 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy not surprised cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
No comment.
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
iamJ:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy not surprised cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ewu...I'm on IT,,mechanical Engr,,

11 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by pu7pl3(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Thought as much

1 Like

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
No comment.
lolz..you don't like female Engrssad
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
AY coat
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
pu7pl3:
Thought as much
lol..what are you thinking cheesy
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by iamJ(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Ewu...I'm on IT,,mechanical Engr,,
wondering if Moses parted ur hair or the red sea? cry

Abeg how much for servicing? Oil change, filter change and the works

6 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
iamJ:
wondering if Moses parted ur hair or the red sea? cry

Abeg how much for servicing? Oil change, filter and the works
please,,if you are too dumb to recognise that this this thread is not meant for beggars and fraudsters ,,then lemme tell ya..get your morafvcking self outta here

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolz..you don't like female Engrssad
Yes i do like them... Ure an engrs?
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Sekxy is an engineer
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
Yes i do like them... Ure an engrs?
yeap..mechanical
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by iamJ(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

please,,if you are too dump to recognise that this this thread is not meant for beggars and fraudsters ,,then lemme tell ya..get your morafvcking self outta here
hehehehehehehe why are you stammering na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ask the person you're doing boy for abeg, i service my car every november, thanks smiley

6 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
sunshineG:
Skxy is an engineer
lol,,you don't like them??
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by iamJ(m): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
sunshineG:
Sekxy is an engineer
mechanic is the right tag bro grin lets be specific with our praise grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
iamJ:
hehehehehehehe why are you stammering na cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ask the person you're doing boy for abeg, i service my car every november, thanks smiley
okay,,now fvck off..beggar

8 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by iamJ(m): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
lifeofairforce cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ur belle go roll
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

please,,if you are too dump to recognise that this this thread is not meant for beggars and fraudsters ,,then lemme tell ya..get your morafvcking self outta here
How can you expect someone who has an empty shell for a head to understand that there is dignity in labour.You rock jare.

16 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
yeap
wow nice one sexy..
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol,,you don't like them??
no I do...I really do

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Dasherz(f): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
female engineering students rock .. #werock .. queensekxy .. slay ya workshop coat jare .. they know nothing

6 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
Tahra:
How can you expect someone who has an empty shell for a head to understand that there is dignity in labour.You rock jare.
thanks bae,,heard he is a secondary school drop out...what does he know about education

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by danolorunmo(m): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
esterjones:
We celebrate you sexky kiss

Wow. This is nice and inspiring!!!

3 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 1:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
sunshineG:
no I do...I really do
thanks bae wink

2 Likes

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by iamJ(m): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

okay,,now fvck off..beggar
why are you pained smiley

Cant i utilize ur service?

Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
iamJ:
mechanic is the right tag bro grin lets be specific with our praise grin grin
lol..you have come again with your trouble
Re: Shout Out To Owerri Based Female Mechanic That Is A Nairalander. Pictures by QueenSekxy(f): 1:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Dasherz:
female engineering students rock .. #werock .. queensekxy .. slay ya workshop coat jare .. they know nothing
woow..which branch are you in?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

/ Love Talk With MizMyColi / Guys Which Of These Shapes Would You Go For/suits Your Standard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.