Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

What Has Your Ex Taught You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Your Ex Taught You? (1991 Views)

What Lesson Has Friends Taught You So Far / What Has 2019 Taught You So Far? / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Taught You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has Your Ex Taught You? by susskid: 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
Repetition is the death of a relationship.
Confidence is about the most attractive and desirable trait you can have.
It’s the small things that count; big gestures are worth shit if they happen twice every six months.
Women inspect you to the last hair follicle. Bye bye using the same pair of jeans everyday.
‘I’m sorry’ loses its value if used enough times.
Love is never, ever enough.
pre-intimacy is actually important.
Standing straight makes me look way better.
MouthAction is a pillar of relationships.
“Do you still love me?” also counts as emotional abuse.
You might like going to the same wonderful restaurant every Friday, she probably does not.
Jealousy is paradoxical. Being jealous will alienate her, and pushing hard enough, lead her to actually cheat on you.
Communication is everything.
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
To move on and give my love to another person
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by susskid: 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Never enter a relationship to try to fix the significant other.
Never enter a relationship to fix or help the significant other so they can love you, i learned this the hard way because that’s pure co-dependency.
Never seek happiness from others, always learn to make yourself happy and always remember that your happiness depends on you and it’s on your hand it always has been, always appreciate what you possess and feel confident on your own skin.
Never allow the significant other to cross your boundaries, you should always keep your boundaries no matter what, because knowing your own boundaries shows self value, self respect, self appreciation, self love and self care, no matter what the boundaries should be always respected because if the significant other does not respect them as much as you respect her boundaries that shows that in general she lacks respect for you as a human being.
Never rush on commitment, show commitment as much as she does, anything more or less is equal to null.
Never allow other people to dictate your happiness, you enter a relationship to share your completeness with the significant other not to allow her to dictate how you feel about yourself or your feelings about yourself.
Do not trust people easily,it takes a really long time to trust someone.
Do not empathize with everyone,be smart to share your empathy with the right people.
Being nice to people is good,but that does not mean you should be someones doormat so they can abuse you.
Do not allow anyone to abuse you in any way,if they do you walk away without confrontations,because they ain’t worth of your kindness or energy.
If someone cheats or lies walk away without a single thought do not hope,because if they do it once they will do it again,live by a rule of:Fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me.
Learn to judge people from their actions not their background or personality disorders or words,who cares if he has BPD,ASPD,NPD or Psychopathy,you ain’t no one to help no one you are not a professional psychologist neither a psychiatrist,even they lack helping them neither an Angel from God or Mother Mary.
Learn to help yourself firstly then people,if you don’t love yourself respect yourself or value yourself you can’t love no one else period.
Learn to walk away from Toxic People,because life experiences help us grow as characters and make us mature individuals.
Learn that no one can hurt you as soon as you don’t allow them to,it’s on your hand not theirs.
Give people what they deserve,if they treat you like shit you answer back with the same things.
Do not try to make sense of the none sense,do not drop yourself low enough to understand people with personality disorders,they will drag you to their level and turn you to lunacy,do not overthink just live for the moment.
Blame yourself and apologize to yourself profusely for letting that person abuse you,he does not deserve an apology from you,your inner self does.
Do not try to ask Empathy from a Predator ever,It’s like walking with your both legs on a Wolf Lair and expecting them to understand you while you beg,cling,plead for the Predators empathy asking him to love you and never hurt you,Will he be able to understand tho’s things,start asking yourself?If you do walk on that lair,i would blame you not the wolves,because you are an easy prey,it’s a cruel world out there if you act weak or vulnerable to predators they will hurt you and care less,and you are the one to blame.
Learn to look at things how they are,not how you want them to be,learn when you are dealing with predators to think with your head not with your emotions or feelings,knowing the truth and acting with feelings that’s stupidity,Basically your mind is clouded by your heart and you can’t see neither difference whats real and whats not,that’s a big no,when your dealing with people that have no clue what Empathy means.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
Taught me?

Hahahahhahahahaahahahhaba

1 Like

Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2017
never be in a long distance relationship
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by ibkayee(f): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
How to make Ofe Akwu
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by AlexCk: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:
Taught me?

Yea,

Maybe maths, or software development, or, hse, etc

grin grin
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
AlexCk:

Yea,

Maybe maths, or software development, or, hse, etc

grin grin

I can't think of anything just nothing.
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2017
YOU DONT LEARN SOMETHING FROM NOTHING

1 Like

Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by AlexCk: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

I can't think of anything just nothing.

Lol,
Bummer.

The 'ex' must have been pretty disappointing.
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by uminem02(m): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
ibkayee:
How to make Ofe Akwu
Lwkm

1 Like

Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by Dasherz(f): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
never trust a "bf" wholly with your bank details

Life is too short to be stressed about stupidity

Sex is overrated ,

Be friends b4 d relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol,
Bummer.

The 'ex' must have been pretty disappointing.

It was alright while it lasted now that we're over am done the past is behind me.

So not gonna pay any tribute to any of them.
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by AlexCk: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

It was alright while it lasted now that we're over am done the past is behind me.

So not gonna pay any tribute to any of them.

Lol,
Hehehehe.
No chills ma'am.

Pay tribute keh?.
For wetn. Lol
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol,
Hehehehe.
No chills ma'am.

Pay tribute keh?.
For wetn. Lol

This is giving them too much importance naw. grin
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by 9japrof(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
It has taught me that some people can be good but are like prescription drugs that cures an illness but gives you after effects.

Some bring peace and calm into your life while hibernating problems that would soon torment you grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by AlexCk: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Lol,
Not really tho,

Even if they were punks, @least there was a time twas all hugs&kisses tongue tongue
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
ibkayee:
How to make Ofe Akwu
you obviously dated an Igbo boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by wh33z(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2017
susskid:
Repetition is the death of a relationship.
Confidence is about the most attractive and desirable trait you can have.
It’s the small things that count; big gestures are worth shit if they happen twice every six months.
Women inspect you to the last hair follicle. Bye bye using the same pair of jeans everyday.
‘I’m sorry’ loses its value if used enough times.
Love is never, ever enough.
pre-intimacy is actually important.
Standing straight makes me look way better.
MouthAction is a pillar of relationships.
“Do you still love me?” also counts as emotional abuse.
You might like going to the same wonderful restaurant every Friday, she probably does not.
Jealousy is paradoxical. Being jealous will alienate her, and pushing hard enough, lead her to actually cheat on you.
Communication is everything.
taught me galfriends aint until u wife one
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
AlexCk:

Lol,
Not really tho,

Even if they were punks, @least there was a time twas all hugs&kisses tongue tongue

I can see you're missing your ex.

Keep missing him/her in peace. grin

For me I am over mine. I don't even remember the good times.
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by susskid: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
that is man
nairalandbuzz:
To move on and give my love to another person
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by susskid: 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
i just scape through this long distance relationship ..it was not easy mehn...
nnamdiokere45:
never be in a long distance relationship
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by susskid: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
you are right..let them go forever
Rokia2:

Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
susskid:
you are right..let them go forever

Right!!! He will forever be the one wanting me back.
God forbid I must start missing that fu:;ckboy.

1 Like

Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by AlexCk: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

I can see you're missing your ex.

Keep missing him/her in peace. grin

For me I am over mine. I don't even remember the good times.

Lol,
Missing keh?
We were good friends turned bf&gf turned back 'regular friends'(boring conversations) Lol, so really nothing to miss. The bf/gf thingy was a huge mistake from our part grin grin
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by susskid: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
you should have just turn it into friends with benefit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
AlexCk:

Lol,
Missing keh?
We were good friends turned bf&gf turned back 'regular friends'(boring conversations) Lol, so really nothing to miss. The bf/gf thingy was a huge mistake from our part grin grin
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by AlexCk: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2017
Rokia2:

Right!!! He will forever be the one wanting me back.
God forbid I must start missing that fu:;ckboy.

Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
That most girls are trash angry
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by AlexCk: 5:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
susskid:
you should have just turn it into friends with benefit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]

Lol,
Honestly dunno how people do that shaa,

I'd rather stay alone. grin

#loner

2 Likes

Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2017
9japrof:
It has taught me that some people can be good but are like prescription drugs that cures an illness but gives you after effects.

Some bring peace and calm into your life while hibernating problems that would soon torment you grin
This is strong
Re: What Has Your Ex Taught You? by bolinjkezzy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
That love and relationship are nothing just simply overrated... Friends with benefit is the best

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Nigerian Man Says / This Photo Of Beyonce And Jay Z Will Give You Smile For Love / Igbo Marriage.. Am I In A Failing Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.