Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? (34006 Views)

Who Can Interprete This Picture? / Brain Teaser: Can You Solve These Riddles? / As A Detective, How Do You Solve These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by 9jajoseph: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Tellemall:

Imagine shadows telling colors. And what is shocking is the twenty or so other people who reason that way, too.
Help me ask them ooo...... As I dey read their comment, I come dey ask myself if na me dey wrong
Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by 9jajoseph: 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
Emmaxmusic:
do we now have coloured shadow
I was wondering the same thing oo

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by vivie01(f): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kokaine:
no you said shadow. please lets not argue. we are only humans we make mistakes.
lets be friends.

Maybe my mistake then, its reflection not shadow.......

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by 9jajoseph: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
vivie01:

Sebi you don take me collect plenty 'likes' abi? tongue
I was just looking for your trouble then ni oooo cheesy
like ko?? What would I do with likes?? I Never expect frontpage
Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
9jajoseph:
Guy go appeal to your village people, them dey gamble with your sense

I still happy say na gamble dem do with my , there's still hope to get it back. Yours has been used already and the thing sef no give dem better money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by 9jajoseph: 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2017
neoapocalypse:

I still happy say na gamble dem do with my , there's still hope to get it back. Yours has been used already and the thing sef no give dem better money
Guy abeg go find work do, if you quote me again Electric pole go fall for your head
Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by Tunenez(m): 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2017
mega411:
man 2 will shout first.
Reason: he knows man 1 can see his hat and that of man3, so if him and man 3 are wearing thesame colour of hat man 1 would have shouted since there are just two blacks and two whites. Man 1's silence will mean him and man 3 are wearing different colour of hat and he can see man 3's hat.

1 cold bottle of harp for you sir
Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by Tellemall: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
9jajoseph:
Help me ask them ooo...... As I dey read their comment, I come dey ask myself if na me dey wrong

Lol.
Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by AbaNgele: 1:57am On Nov 14, 2017
ademasta:

Weldon... You quickly modified your comment after reading mine... O shey! grin

Gush, i can't believe you said that. I didn't copy your comment edakun.

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by ademasta(m): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2017
AbaNgele:

Gush, i can't believe you said that. I didn't copy your comment edakun.
E dakun sir grin
Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by okikiosibodu(m): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2017
Super1759:
The criminals are wearing hats. They are told that there are two white hats and two black hats. The men initially don’t know what colour hat they are wearing. They are told to shout out the colour of the hat that they are wearing as soon as they know for certain what colour it is.

nawa for una. this is very simple.
1, They were told they have 2 whites and 2 blacks
2, only man 1 can see two people
3, He can see the colours of man 2 and 3
4, He can pick the sequence to know
5, automatically, he will know his colour and the fourth man's colour

man 1 will shout first
scaramucci:
Man 2. Because he knows that he and man 3 cannot be wearing the same color. For if they they do, then man 1, who can see both of them, should readily know the color of his hat. Man 1's silence is all the clue man 2 needs to know that he and man 3 are not wearing the same color.
I got the clue from these great geniuses.... MAN 1 stands better chance to get this, assuming there is not reflective surface around there. Man 1 can tell that the hat on man 2 and 3 are not the same, (cos it two colours follow each other consecutively, the person behind them will get it). Based on this assumption, Man 1 believes Man 3 and 4 can't have this same hat so he observes the sequence and knows Mam 4 can't have a black hat cod man 3 has it.... So based on elimination method, man 1 had a black hat.

OP, save us this mystery pls and tell us the correct ans, abi u sef no know am?
Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by Kokaine(m): 6:13am On Nov 15, 2017
vivie01:

Maybe my mistake then, its reflection not shadow.......
no you skipped the part where i said friends
Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by vivie01(f): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2017
Kokaine:
No, I actually skipped that part because it was very irrelevant.
You wanted to be a friend to a witch whose brain you 'wept' for? Amazing!!!!!
Okay ooo, the 'witch' does not see you as an enemy BUT does not need 'perfect genius' like you as a friend either.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by Alexanderbells2: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2017
Kokaine:

Lmaooooooooo after yabbing her with your cohorts, you want to be friends now bá?

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by Kokaine(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2017
vivie01:

No, I actually skipped that part because it was very irrelevant.
You wanted to be a friend to a witch whose brain you 'wept' for? Amazing!!!!!
Okay ooo, the 'witch' does not see you as an enemy BUT does not need 'perfect genius' like you as a friend either.
hahahaha...
you would rather argue than take correction right? the truth is.. shadows show no colors. well, maybe except there is something i dont know. but wait ohh.... what colour is the sky in the place you are reading this from??
Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by Kokaine(m): 11:33am On Nov 15, 2017
Alexanderbells2:

Lmaooooooooo after yabbing her with your cohorts, you want to be friends now bá?
my brother na so we see am ohhh.. na from clap dem take dey enter dance
Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by Alexanderbells2: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
Kokaine:
my brother na so we see am ohhh.. na from clap dem take dey enter dance

Clap kò, kaptain ni.

Shey you be Cele boy jí?

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by Makschinchin: 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Obinoscopy:
@Mega411 you are too much. I doff my hat.

Let's see if others will get it too

Obi to be sincere with you, I am not understanding ooooo.. More explanation on the riddle will do
Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by Makschinchin: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
Oblongata:
egbon it taf tayed o

I had to think it well, here is my genius answer

The answer is

Since there are only two hats of each color, 1 is able to deduce his color when 2 and 3 are the same color. Though, in this situation 2 and 3 are different, so 1 doesn't shout. 2, not hearing 1 shouting, deduces that his hat is of the opposite color of 3 and shouts!

*I am oblongata

Kudos man.. Lay man's explanation.. I now get the gist/riddle clear enough (my brain jus returned tongue tongue grin grin grin) @obinoscopy

Thanks all
Re: Can You Solve This Picture Riddle? by kiddapunk: 5:53am On Nov 17, 2017
neoapocalypse:

of course he knows his colour. Maybe be didn't explain well , Man 1 would have shouted if he had seen either 2 black hats or 2 white hats , if he sees two black hats that means he and Man 4 are wearing white ( since there are 2 white hats and 2 black hats ) , the same goes if he had seen 2 white hats which in turn means he's wearing a black hat definitely. Do you get it up to here ?. This can only mean he sees a white hat ( which is on Man 2 ) and a black hat ( which is on Man 3 ) , not knowing which colour he's wearing he keeps quiet. Man 2 picks up on this and realises Man 1 is seeing two different colours , seeing Man 3 has a black hat on he concludes he can only be wearing a white hat so he speaks up.
Very easy to solve
true, i stand corrected

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Names Abbreviation. / One Of These Padlocks Will Unlock This Lock, Which One? / Who Can Crack The Code And Unlock The Padlock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.