Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com (14267 Views)

To All Remote Workers & Freelancers, How Safe Is Grey.co Please? / Freelancers How Do You Receive Money From Clients Abroad / Freelancers: How Do You Receive Money Directly From Clients? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by haywhylord: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2018
Joseid:

Wow! So sorry about this. How much was your earning?

Thanks man. $100
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by go4success(f): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2018
haywhylord:

Thanks man. $100
Sorry bros. Don't worry you will make more than that online in the nearest future. My first$75 was a big deal to me then. So I know how you feel.
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by haywhylord: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2018
go4success:
Sorry bros. Don't worry you will make more than that online in the nearest future. My first$75 was a big deal to me then. So I know how you feel.

Thanks so much.
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 24, 2018
haywhylord:

Thanks man. $100
It's well. I wish you success in your future endeavours.
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2018
go4success:

Guess you started working in September? Seems you've made some progress. Going by what the guy said, do you think these freelance sites are accommodating to Nigerians? I mean, aside the Nigerian factor, it appears everyone just wants to hire natives. It tends to be discouraging.
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by haywhylord: 12:14pm On Apr 24, 2018
Joseid:

It's well. I wish you success in your future endeavours.

Thanks so much man. I really appreciate.
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by go4success(f): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
My brother its a war out there, especially on a site like Freelancer.com with thousands of freelancers. It's not easy to get a direct contract from native clients, except you have something unique to offer. What are your strengths? What can you do that the other person can't? It also depends on your niche. The writing niche is saturated if that is what you do. You need to add skills. You can develop yourself in areas like SEO, resume writing, research writing, technical writing, cryptocurrency, Amazon affiliate copywriting and more. Then build your portfolio and have evidence to show online. e.g., links to websites, blogs and social proof of your expertise. You can also offer to do a sample if the potential client seems credible.
Once you earn the trust of clients, they won't care about your nationality. You must be extremely good at what you do. If you are a writer, then develop yourself and become a badass writer. Your grammar must be excellent, and you must be confident when chatting with a potential client. I usually offer to do a sample, and that's it. There are times that you would be discouraged because you are not a native, but clients you have worked with will keep coming back for you, and that makes it worthwhile.
Joseid:

Guess you started working in September? It seems you've made some progress. Going by what the guy said, do you think these freelance sites are accommodating to Nigerians? I mean, aside from the Nigerian factor, it appears everyone wants to hire natives. It tends to be discouraging.

2 Likes

Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by Zdoh(m): 12:31pm On Apr 24, 2018
go4success:

Exchangers can't help you because they can only use an account that is connected to your name. If it's Paypal, it has to be verified with a credit card. And Freelancer will link it to your account.*You have to withdraw yourself, then sell to exchangers when you receive payment or withdraw via the ATM.
Go to the withdrawal page and choose any option that is convenient for you (Skrill/ Paypal/ Express withdrawal *via Payoneer). The fifteen days delay is just for the first withdrawal. During that time, you may be asked to verify your account. I have explained the process for Payoneer in my previous post.You can also choose the PayPal or Skrill option if you have a verified account with those payment platforms. Regarding the Exchangers, there are many trusted ones like Modath, Justi4Jesu, Nkay, Zdoh, Tabbaz,Funlord and more. Visit the Currency exchange thread in the business section and do your research.
Now to the advantages of each payment method:
*Paypal is okay ( You can withdraw as low as $30 and sell) but you need a US verified account and it will be linked to your Freelancer account. Your account status will change to - payment verified and freelancer can charge your membership fees and payments to it ( that's why exchangers avoid it).
* Skrill is also okay in terms of the amount you can sell to Exchangers. If your money is below $200, use Skrill. (take note that freelancer does not support USdollars, you may need to withdraw in Canadian dollars; Skrill also charges when you send payments e.g to exchangers)
*Payoneer is better than the other options. Unlike PayPal, you don't have to hide IP address and they accept Nigerians. You will be given US bank account and other details to receive online payments and there are no charges if you are not using the card. However, you must have up to $200 for your first withdrawal before you can send to Exchangers.
You do well my brother ...Kudos and thanks for the recommendations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by Chigojude: 1:43am On Apr 27, 2018
pls guys, how do you bid for jobs on freelancer and get them. I've bidded continuously, have never been hired...don't know whether I'm missing something. my line is architectural drawings and rendering
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by Penboy: 10:24pm On May 03, 2018
Please friends, where is the payooner payment option here. I can see find it.

Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by mrgbenga1: 11:44am On Oct 19, 2018
go4success:
The payment option on paypal seems complicated, and the few exchangers I've contacted were not able to help. Their paypal is linked to US credit card. I need to withdraw urgently. Please help!!! embarassed

Please I need ur help. I have just open an account with freelancer. how do you bid for jobs on freelancer and get them. I've bidded continuously, I haven't been hired and I was only given 8bids.
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by Jayweb(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2018
Hello go4sucess please help a brother out on freelancer have been following your post and I have been on freelancer have placed several bids nothing yet maybe there is something I am not doing right cos I freelance on fiverr. I want to focus more on freelancer for now. If you can help out will really appreciate. Thanks alot.
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by go4success(f): 8:26pm On Dec 19, 2018
Jayweb:
Hello go4sucess please help a brother out on freelancer have been following your post and I have been on freelancer have placed several bids nothing yet maybe there is something I am not doing right cos I freelance on fiverr. I want to focus more on freelancer for now. If you can help out will really appreciate. Thanks alot.

I'm sorry to hear that you're not getting projects. The website seems saturated nowadays. Keep bidding, you'll definitely get a project soon. I was on the site for almost a year before I got my first project. I was discouraged and abandoned the account. Then I logged in one Sunday morning and bid for a project. I was in church when I saw the chat. Guess what? The client was from Dubai and she gave me order worth $1500 within several weeks. I didn't have any reviews and was surprised that she trusted me with her project. After I submitted the first set of her articles, I gained confidence and started submitting proposals to other clients.
Freelancer is a crazy place, if you don't have tons of reviews or you're not from U.S. and other native countries, you can be frustrated.
Always bid more after midnight, write a custom proposal for each project, show proof of your expertise e.g. links to your portfolio or other samples.
I am not really working on the site for now as I got an editing contract from a proofreading company. I also have few clients that I write for. I just submit some proposals to use my free bids. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by Jayweb(m): 1:25am On Jan 31, 2019
Thank you very much Go 4 success for this reply I am not giving up..Someday I will land a project. Just don't want Fiverr to be my only source of income. I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by shiftbutton: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2019
How long does it take for this option hit the payorneer account? I tried this option and after 15 days the money left freelancer.com but a day after, it is yet to reflect.
Should I be worried?

go4success:
Let me answer here, it might be useful to others. Open a Payoneer account, you will be given a USA Bank account with some other details you can use to receive online payment.
Go to the withdrawal page on Freelancer and choose express withdrawal. Then enter the bank details you got from Payoneer.
Another option is Skrill, but US dollar is not supported on the website. You will withdraw Canadian dollars but it will be converted to US dollars by Skrill or you can just open a Canadian dollars account. Hope this helps. Let me know if you have other questions.
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by shiftbutton: 6:37pm On Feb 12, 2019
Looks like I spoke too soon. The thing eventually reflected.
shiftbutton:
How long does it take for this option hit the payorneer account? I tried this option and after 15 days the money left freelancer.com but a day after, it is yet to reflect.
Should I be worried?

Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by go4success(f): 12:10am On Feb 23, 2019
shiftbutton:
Should I be worried?

Sorry for the late reply. I trust you have received your payment by now. It takes around 3-5 days. There's nothing to worry about.
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by Efelee05(f): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hello gosucess. Now that freelancer no longer accepts payoneer withdrawal. What does one do?
go4success:
I'm sorry to hear that you're not getting projects. The website seems saturated nowadays. Keep bidding, you'll definitely get a project soon. I was on the site for almost a year before I got my first project. I was discouraged and abandoned the account. Then I logged in one Sunday morning and bid for a project. I was in church when I saw the chat. Guess what? The client was from Dubai and she gave me order worth $1500 within several weeks. I didn't have any reviews and was surprised that she trusted me with her project. After I submitted the first set of her articles, I gained confidence and started submitting proposals to other clients.
Freelancer is a crazy place, if you don't have tons of reviews or you're not from U.S. and other native countries, you can be frustrated.
Always bid more after midnight, write a custom proposal for each project, show proof of your expertise e.g. links to your portfolio or other samples.
I am not really working on the site for now. I just submit some proposals to use my free bids. I also write for few old clients when they create a new milestone.
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by OnePunchMan: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
bring your payoneer funds/withdrawals for instant payment..

contact is in signature.. cool
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by go4success(f): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
Efelee05:
Hello gosucess. Now that freelancer no longer accepts payoneer withdrawal. What does one do?
You have to go through this thread. I'll try to get the exact page.
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by go4success(f): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
go4success:

Exchangers can't help you because they can only use an account that is connected to your name. If it's Paypal, it has to be verified with a credit card. And Freelancer will link it to your account.*You have to withdraw yourself, then sell to exchangers when you receive payment or withdraw via the ATM.
Go to the withdrawal page and choose any option that is convenient for you (Skrill/ Paypal/ Express withdrawal *via Payoneer). The fifteen days delay is just for the first withdrawal. During that time, you may be asked to verify your account. I have explained the process for Payoneer in my previous post.You can also choose the PayPal or Skrill option if you have a verified account with those payment platforms. Regarding the Exchangers, there are many trusted ones like Modath, Justi4Jesu, Nkay, Zdoh, Tabbaz,Funlord and more. Visit the Currency exchange thread in the business section and do your research.
Now to the advantages of each payment method:
*Paypal is okay ( You can withdraw as low as $30 and sell) but you need a US verified account and it will be linked to your Freelancer account. Your account status will change to - payment verified and freelancer can charge your membership fees and payments to it ( that's why exchangers avoid it).
* Skrill is also okay in terms of the amount you can sell to Exchangers. If your money is below $200, use Skrill. (take note that freelancer does not support USdollars, you may need to withdraw in Canadian dollars; Skrill also charges when you send payments e.g to exchangers)
*Payoneer is better than the other options. Unlike PayPal, you don't have to hide IP address and they accept Nigerians. You will be given US bank account and other details to receive online payments and there are no charges if you are not using the card. However, you must have up to $200 for your first withdrawal before you can send to Exchangers.
@Efelee05
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by go4success(f): 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
Open a Payoneer account, you will be given a USA Bank account with some other details you can use to receive online payment.
Go to the withdrawal page on Freelancer and choose express withdrawal. Then enter the bank details you got from Payoneer.
[/quote]@Efelee05
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by emmanuelkhalid: 9:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
go4success:
@Efelee05
. Please I need funlord number
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by Tomide007: 10:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
tosinjay:
I'm buying payoneer funds @335/$
pm or whatsapp me
Instant payment guaranteed
100% legit
Minimum amount?
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by Efelee05(f): 7:11am On Jun 11, 2019
Thank you!
go4success:
Open a Payoneer account, you will be given a USA Bank account with some other details you can use to receive online payment.
@Efelee05

1 Like

Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by go4success(f): 9:44am On Jun 11, 2019
emmanuelkhalid:
. Please I need funlord number
Go to the currency exchange section or search for his moniker. I think there's a link to his WhatsApp on his signature. You can also quote him or send a DM.
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by tosinjay(m): 1:38am On Jun 13, 2019
Tomide007:

Minimum amount?
$50
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by Zdoh(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2019
EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer and Bitcoin,Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - PayPal- Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES
WHATSAPP :08088759163

1 Like

Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
go4success:
Go to the currency exchange section or search for his moniker. I think there's a link to his WhatsApp on his signature. You can also quote him or send a DM.
Hlo dr.... please I was told to completely my profile before I start bidding, how much do we they charge for verification?
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by go4success(f): 2:44am On Sep 07, 2019
Haryoureendey4:
Hlo dr.... please I was told to completely my profile before I start bidding, how much do we they charge for verification?
They don't charge for verification. Just get all the documents they requested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSTV Disconnecting Subscribers Before Subscription Expires / Nigeria, China Currency Swap Won’t Fix FX Demand Backlog-Businessday / Dangote Refinery: Diesel, Jeta1 Hit Market January, Petrol Delayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.