Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com (14182 Views)

To All Remote Workers & Freelancers, How Safe Is Grey.co Please? / Freelancers How Do You Receive Money From Clients Abroad / Freelancers: How Do You Receive Money Directly From Clients? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by Haryoureendey4(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2019
go4success:
They don't charge for verification. Just get all the documents they requested.
Okay thanks....Done that already, are u still a freelancer?
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by Baw2: 11:34am On Mar 27, 2020
I was asked to pay a certain amount to skrill account before i could get a pin for a certain job. This is my first time i just got a bid but i cant find skrill on my deposit option
Racing:
Then you will need to upgrade to a paid package. The least paid package is the intro package which you will be charged $1 per month. Try and chat with support so that they will answer all of your questions.
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by Baw2: 11:40am On Mar 27, 2020
Trying to create a Skrill account i filled in my name country but on the currency I can't find NGN or naira what should I choose normal
Racing:
Is it your first time of withdrawing if I may ask? It's either you withdraw through the freelancer/payoneer option in the withdrawal section or you open a skrill accout and withdraw through skrill/moneybookers option on the same withdrawal section. If you take the first option, there will a provision by which you are gonna input your Bank code, accout number and name. So whenever freelancer transfers your money to payoneer, they would in turn send the naira equivalent to your account at the current interbank rate. It usually takes within 2 working days for that. I hope this helps. Good luck.
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by uslasconsults(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2021
i need $2000 paypal from Legit Source
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by Reditkind: 10:43am On Feb 18, 2022
Haryoureendey4:
Okay thanks....Done that already, are u still a freelancer?
There should be no problem with the US credit card. You may also try using Payoneer or moneybookers. These options always work for me. Please, keep in mind that transaction may take up to few days. No worries, it's always confusing at first. There're a lot of websites out there which may help you to manage your finances as a freelancer. It's very important to incorporate yourself to save your assets as a freelancer as nobody will do that for you.
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by mommaJ(f): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2022
Anyone still works on this platform, how do you withdraw your earnings?
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by Zidoh(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2022
mommaJ:
Anyone still works on this platform, how do you withdraw your earnings?
Yes we are here......there are many option such as Skrill, Payoneer , PayPal , Neteller atond transfer wise withdraw your earning online. We are here to put you through and also exchange your earning to Naira.
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by FlynnPlant: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2022
If you're looking to rank your website or blog higher on Google, then you should definitely consider using social profile backlinks. This is a technique that can help you exponentially increase the link juice of your site, which will then improve your position in the search engine results pages (SERPs).https://www.fiverr.com/magicsseo/create-100-social-profile-backlinks-on-high-authority-websites
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by 3nity7: 4:18am On Oct 15, 2022
Zidoh:
Yes we are here......there are many option such as Skrill, Payoneer , PayPal , Neteller atond transfer wise withdraw your earning online. We are here to put you through and also exchange your earning to Naira.
they no longer accept Payoneer, PayPal does not accept Nigeria, people no longer use Skrill, na Wa o
Re: Freelancers, How Do You Withdraw On Freelancer.com by Iybee07: 9:00am On Nov 12, 2023
Any new update on withdrawing to a Nigerian account from Freelancer and Upwork please? I have a Skrill account but I noticed Payoneer requires one to earn $50 before providing a receiving account. How do I go about this please? I've been racking my brain on how to send from Skrill to Payoneer since I have not earned the $50.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Immediate Past NLNG Managing Director Babs Omotowa Appointed Shell VP. / Illegal Deductions: CBN Returns N65bn To Bank Customers / 0000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.