Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (57000 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Tedassie(m): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Doesn't erase the fact that's she a hypocrite and her conscience will continue to flog her!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Tedassie(m): 9:36pm On Oct 16, 2017
sisisioge:
Aww...get out of my life isn't the same as get outta the world. Rest in peace man...may God grant you good passage. It is well.
meaning you support her hypocrisy.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by tosyne2much(m): 9:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
Such is life!

Those who don't care about your living will start getting sympathetic when you're no more

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by pocohantas(f): 9:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
tosyne2much:
Such is life!

Those who don't care about your living will start getting sympathetic when you're no more

You get sense. Na you understand wetin that girl dey do...
She just wanna write a very emotional attention seeking post. Normal thing when someone dies...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
She refused to moan for him inside his bedroom when he was alive...now she's mourning in public as if she cares...who your mourning epp?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Tedassie(m): 9:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
AverageAnnie:
Similar situation I found myself in yesterday. .. although we didn't date,but he was my chief admirer. .. RIP Loveday. embarassed
aww,poor dude was pro'ly friend/brother zoned..choi
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by tosyne2much(m): 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
pocohantas:

You get sense. Na you understand wetin that girl dey do...
She just wanna write a very emotional attention seeking post. Normal thing when someone dies...
You should know a post like this will definitely nauseate guys cheesy
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Symptom of Baboonpox
She needs a Doc.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Bibi294(f): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
God... I feel so sad... Let me start forgiving everyone around....
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Rosebaby568(f): 9:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
well to make it up for your foolishness drink sniper and join him prove to us you love him madam idi wicked chai.. if am the guy you go join me ..

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by newyorks(m): 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2017
ifex370:
Hmm.. I think I know this guy.. Did he attend Esut?
yea, he is my course mate.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Dmelkowking50(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
see the numu good for nothing bitch... that means if he was still alive you wont even write this crap for ur FB.. and you will still block him and won't call him forever again ...

just lakatchu

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by silver94(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
She even has the guts to comment on the blog that leaked her post

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by ikdaddy01(m): 10:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
who get time to read this epistle.
And who is she writing to...the living or the dead

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by kenechi072: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
As usual!!! The nairaland fools and children are out insulting someone who is mourning a loved one. Yes, they broke up but breaking up a relationship and even something as serious as divorce doesn't mean the absence of love. She feels really bad, this is the way it is for someone you knew and loved intimately irrespective of what happened before death. Pls let us try and be guarded in our online lives. we do not know why this happened, let's not judge. If I hear something bad happened to my ex, I'd definitely feel bad because irrespective of what happened in the relationship, there was a time I truly loved them.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by 26Clueless(m): 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
medicine after death.......I pity ha kind..jeez want to acts well and nice after his dismissed

Thunder strike u for there... Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by oliviablog(f): 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Hmmmm, hw sad. This love story is so painful cry cry cry cry May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by SremmLife: 10:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
She must be very stupid
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by ifex370(m): 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
newyorks:
yea, he is my course mate.

What set is that? Engineering right? shocked
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by ifex370(m): 10:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Spaxon:
Shoro Niyen

Meaning?
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by newyorks(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
ifex370:

What set is that? Engineering right? shocked
2015 set. CVE
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by ifex370(m): 10:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
newyorks:
2015 set. CVE

Said it.. The mind is such a powerful tool.. Didn't know him personally.. But sth in me knows I've seen him before..
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by jaxxy(m): 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
Awwww Real cute. How thoughtful
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by standout8: 10:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
Oro bu ru ku tohun terin

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by elmagnifico411(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Idiot! You've sha succeeded in killing him.. keep fucking that murdafucka u left him for.. just gbafuo!!
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Valindazz(m): 10:37pm On Oct 16, 2017
And you trended in death.m, Nnamdi...
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by deewhydoski(m): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2017
You re mad
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by heffem(m): 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2017
sexiestharam:
I don't feel it is everything that should be brought to the public domain. Why is nairaland actually posting this? To prove what exactly?
....I tire o. I did complained about something like this even yesterday. Seriously, I want to believe NL is gradually loosing it, and Seun should do something about it fast, I guess
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
kenechi072:
As usual!!! The nairaland fools and children are out insulting someone who is mourning a loved one. Yes, they broke up but breaking up a relationship and even something as serious as divorce doesn't mean the absence of love. She feels really bad, this is the way it is for someone you knew and loved intimately irrespective of what happened before death. Pls let us try and be guarded in our online lives. we do not know why this happened, let's not judge. If I hear something bad happened to my ex, I'd definitely feel bad because irrespective of what happened in the relationship, there was a time I truly loved them.
You spoke exactly my mind

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by One4me: 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
PastorandMentor:
What can we say of humans? They don't value you when you are living and when you are gone, they start typing and writing long post you won't even get to read.
See messages sent by a young girl to her late ex lover she met on facebok in 2014.

It is called HYPOCRISY.

Pretense at the highest level.
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by One4me: 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
heffem:
....I tire o. I did complained about something like this even yesterday. Seriously, I want to believe NL is gradually loosing it, and Seun should do something about it fast, I guess

Nairaland lost it the day Seun handed over Moderator role to all sorts of riffraffs who lacked any influence in real life, but think the role is for them to oppress those that disagree with them on Nairaland
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by chieni(f): 11:48pm On Oct 16, 2017
kingjomezy:
Thunder fire eeeee eeeee you for diar
they where definitely not meant for each other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.