Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (57011 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by kunle86(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
RIP to the dead, taking paracetamol after death Nigerian girls no go kill person

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by anonymuz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 16, 2017
Make thunder fire her anywhere she's now.infact Ogun will be the first.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by foleskay(m): 8:58pm On Oct 16, 2017
Only God knows why young men in Igbo land are dying so early!! I served in anambra and virtually young men and women are dying almost everyday!! pathetic!!!
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by awa(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
You for no write those rubbish but just mourn him as an ex. Don't insult the Dead
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by foleskay(m): 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
Only God knows why young men in Igbo land are dying so early!! I served in anambra and young men and women virtually die almost everyday!! pathetic!!!
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by awa(m): 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
foleskay:
Only God knows why young men in Igbo land are dying so early!! I served in anambra and virtually young men and women are dying almost everyday!! pathetic!!!

Your comment doesn't make any sense in view of the post under review. I can't believe a Graduate like you will be making this generalization....

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by egopersonified(f): 9:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Kimy97:
Sorry is he still online?
grin

some things are actually better left unsaid
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by joystickextendr: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Just imagine..?

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Magnifico2000: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
Na so life be. God should proect us.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by sisisioge: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
Aww...get out of my life isn't the same as get outta the world. Rest in peace man...may God grant you good passage. It is well.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
... hmmm...
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by ERF: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
But why are we all firing the Lady as if her friendship would had prevented him from dying
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Dearlord(m): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
What a merciful lord.
The deceased is the happiest man in heaven right now.
Who knows if this lady would have been the one to make him miss heaven?
rip angel

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by iammaKING(m): 9:06pm On Oct 16, 2017
kingjomezy:
Thunder fire eeeee eeeee you for diar

As innnnn...can you imagine the nonsenseee...OMG..Abeg, You need to tell HURRICANE to join the THUNDER please...!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by holatunde1759(m): 9:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
Spaxon:
Shoro Niyen

Oya mi le nu oo.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Nathan2016: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
sexiestharam:
I don't feel it is everything that should be brought to the public domain. Why is nairaland actually posting this? To prove what exactly?

babe go and ask the person tat made it know to social media
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by SirLakes: 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by bobnatlo(m): 9:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
FisifunKododada:
she should marry the dead body now - since she NOW loves him.

Guy no kill person for hear jooor grin

But serious now
Rip to the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by obaataaokpaewu: 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nnamdi, I know the guy, he served in Warri. Wonder what killed him. RIP bro
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by smileyoo: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
some ladies 're wicked, just a little mis-understanding with them, they 'll forget all the past help you offered them & regards you an enemy. given some men 're emotionally chicken-hearted, sure the break up didn't contribute to the man's death? ladies repent & cherish real love.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by seangy4konji: 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
hoeloshi..

person weh he soppose don use upgrade on a money ritual thing...

maybe bros waas even spending instead if eating cat fish pepper soup steady and drinking Goldberg and enjoying life..

nigga die another nigga servicing d hoe...no respect at all..,..

rip bro.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by ngmgeek(m): 9:13pm On Oct 16, 2017
Nnamdi, rest in peace bro. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by okerekeikpo: 9:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
Olosho she thinks the guy included him in his will, bitch u won't get any property
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Skmoda360(m): 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
Is she mad?
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Tex42(m): 9:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
"I love u Dell"... Like wtf! Go tell him that in the land beyond.
I feel sorry for this lady more than I feel for the bereft family.
Atulu awusa!
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Bullhari007(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
that guy ugly oooO no wonder she snub him even to death... devil go reject this one... Ndia self TUFIAKWA
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by habsydiamond(m): 9:22pm On Oct 16, 2017
it's when it comes to death that u will see human beings acting as if they care but in their minds they mean fire. if one can see the mind of another one would wish to ignore most of their love ones.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by missyadorable(f): 9:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
Useless social media attention seeker of a lady
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by tayo200(m): 9:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
mtcheeew
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by AverageAnnie(f): 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
Similar situation I found myself in yesterday. .. although we didn't date,but he was my chief admirer. .. RIP Loveday. embarassed
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 16, 2017
I don't know if this attention seeking or her taking advantage of her ex bf death to get attention..

So sad the man died so young sad RIP
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Kaxmytex(m): 9:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
Eleribu famzing with the dead....

Ur ego no gree you or u see better pestle wey dey pound you...

Mtcheewwww..

"am tired of counting"
"oloosho" shediot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.