Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (57013 Views)

My Mother Rejected Her. But I Impregnated Her And Aborted It / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by apharm(m): 11:55pm On Oct 16, 2017
Irony of life

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by talk2percy(m): 12:41am On Oct 17, 2017
Na u kill am. The poor guy might have died from heartbreak. All these social media girls...be mindful of their love. The way they saw u and fell for you, they will do that for countless of guys!
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Gkemz: 12:47am On Oct 17, 2017
Though it wasn't her fault but she should have thought about the shock leaving him would cause him. Many strong men don't have emotional shock absorber when jilted and if she had observed his suicidal tendencies and did nothing then she's wicked.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Stallione(m): 1:07am On Oct 17, 2017
May karma treat u as u have treated him.because he is dead dats why ua mourning ur lost soul here!!!!
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by zagorakis(m): 4:41am On Oct 17, 2017
Arrant nonsense, some ladies and stupidity dey like bread n butter.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2017
Blinking heart? OK na
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Uziyl(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2017
Life
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by wonder233: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2017
she is just a stupid attention seeker
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:21am On Oct 17, 2017
BITCH PLEASE!
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by henrygentle: 11:32am On Oct 17, 2017
I know this girl on facebook. She's one of my friends on facebook. These is one of the major lessons of life.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Bimpe29: 11:36am On Oct 17, 2017
Wetin person no go see and hear. Women are naturally more wicked and ruthless than men. No apology.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by mechanics(m): 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
nawa o
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by tosyne2much(m): 2:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
talk2percy:
Na u kill am. The poor guy might have died from heartbreak. All these social media girls...be mindful of their love. The way they saw u and fell for you, they will do that for countless of guys!
That's very true.. They are mostly unreliable and that's why starting a relationship with them doesn't really go well

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's very true.. They are mostly unreliable and that's why starting a relationship with them doesn't really go well
Even nairaland exclusively.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by tosyne2much(m): 2:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lordygram:
Even nairaland exclusively.
Online dating is not advisable bro because of the disappointment usually associated with it. But then, one can be sometimes lucky
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Only dating is not advisable bro because of the disappointment usually associated with it. But then, one can be sometimes lucky
yeah exactly, but its a 50/50, quite complicated situation.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by tosyne2much(m): 2:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lordygram:
yeah exactly, but its a 50/50, quite complicated situation.
Only few people are lucky
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by talk2percy(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Exactly! That was how one sent me a friend request, we connected and she was forming love and marriage...me I kukuma chop my own, clean mouth come shift for the next guy in line...abeg my heart is too fragile to be messed up by these slay queens internet boyfriend seekers!
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by talk2percy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
Online dating is not advisable bro because of the disappointment usually associated with it. But then, one can be sometimes lucky
lucky?? As if she will stop visiting dating sites or stop sending friend requests to cute guys....they no dey take eyes see a cute guy. She won't stop....just like peak...it's in them to fvck around.
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by tosyne2much(m): 4:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
talk2percy:
lucky?? As if she will stop visiting dating sites or stop sending friend requests to cute guys....they no dey take eyes see a cute guy. She won't stop....just like peak...it's in them to fvck around.
Don't say that bro.. Some of them are not really like that cheesy
Re: Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death by tosyne2much(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
talk2percy:
Exactly! That was how one sent me a friend request, we connected and she was forming love and marriage...me I kukuma chop my own, clean mouth come shift for the next guy in line...abeg my heart is too fragile to be messed up by these slay queens internet boyfriend seekers!
That's why I said the way some of them are giving you attention is still the same way they are giving other interested guys too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High / Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple / 9 Signs A Guy Has Never Had A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.