Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital (27765 Views)

Bayelsa’s 7 Monkey Pox Patients Discharged From Hospital / Federal Government Denies Report Of Deliberate Injection Of Monkey Pox Virus / Monkey Pox Outbreak: Important Things You Should Know About Monkeypox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by Elxandre(m): 10:59pm On Oct 16, 2017
NaijasonEzeiru:
Illiteracy is bad. Monkey pox is minor, though it might look bad.

RIP
But the scar will be too much

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by Magnifico2000: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Just a matter of time dear and your name will be heard for greatness........ take things slow ooooooo

Lol.. what should i take slow ooo??
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by Fongido(m): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Please am begging you in the name of the creator don't try that........we all have our own struggles.....so please don't even though you dey among people wey dey Bash me for here.....
You won't understand
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by biacan(f): 11:01pm On Oct 16, 2017
Fongido:
You won't understand
Make me understand

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by xpectme(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Please nothing is worth taking your life for ......... if you're reading this please don't take your life...... you're the most precious person to be in this earth is just a matter of time and your name will be a blessing that everyone would love to associate with you...... cheers
wow nice one from you ,,u real touch me
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by biacan(f): 11:08pm On Oct 16, 2017
xpectme:
wow nice one from you ,,u real touch me

Just do good
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by Fongido(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Make me understand
At times I shed tears for some people. life is unfair to some. I can't question God though. I just have to accept it that way.
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by biacan(f): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
Fongido:

At times I shed tears for some people. life is unfair to some. I can't question God though. I just have to accept it that way.

Hmmmm Oga sometimes I wonder why people do suffer......... I do ask the creator this question on a daily basis
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2017
He gave up without a fight
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by micflo28(m): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
So much hatred in the world, people should begin to love and lend listening ears and shoulders to people in need. It could be you or a family member. Learn to tell people around you i love and care for you. Suicide is a sin and an express ticket to hell, let us help to stop crowding hell fire.
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:
Please nothing is worth taking your life for ......... if you're reading this please don't take your life...... you're the most precious person to be in this earth is just a matter of time and your name will be a blessing that everyone would love to associate with you...... cheers

Can we talk about this over some Beverage?
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by NgHealth(m): 11:24pm On Oct 16, 2017
I live in Bayelsa State and I have experienced the monkey scare from friends and family who now think somebody or organisation is responsible for the arrival of monkey pox in these parts.

But the truth is, while many are scared, there are those among us still eating monkey meat because according to them Monkey is a [url=naturallyhealthytalk.com] naturally healthy[/url] meat worth risking it all for.

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by NgHealth(m): 11:25pm On Oct 16, 2017
I live in Bayelsa State and I have experienced the monkey scare from friends and family who now think somebody or organisation is responsible for the arrival of monkey pox in these parts.

But the truth is, while many are scared, there are those among us still eating monkey meat because according to them Monkey is a [url=naturallyhealthytalk.com] naturally healthy[/url] meat worth risking it all for.

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by Fongido(m): 11:26pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Hmmmm Oga sometimes I wonder why people do suffer......... I do ask the creator this question on a daily basis
It's well
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by biacan(f): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Lol.. what should i take slow ooo??
Earthly struggles
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by biacan(f): 11:28pm On Oct 16, 2017
Fongido:
It's well
Do have a great night rest

2 Likes

Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by Magnifico2000: 11:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Earthly struggles

When a guy dont struggle and hustle hard, his lady will throw all manner of insults at him.
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by biacan(f): 11:35pm On Oct 16, 2017
Magnifico2000:

When a guy dont struggle and hustle hard, his lady will throw all manner of insults at him.

There is a difference from struggling men and lazy men do you see my point
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by Magnifico2000: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

There is a difference from struggling men and lazy men do you see my point
Yes.. i know.. but sum1 needs to struggle.
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by Ken4Christ: 11:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
He will be shocked to find out that life after death is real and worse if he ended up in hell.
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by Fongido(m): 11:42pm On Oct 16, 2017
biacan:

Do have a great night rest
Thanks dear. you too
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by biacan(f): 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Yes.. i know.. but sum1 needs to struggle.

All this don't count...... just pray for when the blessings of the most high is on you...... you would perform marvels in the eyes of men just pray for GODS blessing that all
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by talk2percy(m): 12:14am On Oct 17, 2017
He, however, assured the general public again that the government was doing everything to contain the outbreak and ensure all patients receive appropriate care and treatment which government, the one wey dey spread am abi the one wey d cure am??
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by drealmydas: 1:27am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
Please nothing is worth taking your life for ......... if you're reading this please don't take your life...... you're the most precious person to be in this earth is just a matter of time and your name will be a blessing that everyone w
ould love to associate with you...... cheers

This country needs more people with your kind of heart. Nice message, God bless
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by cococandy(f): 2:29am On Oct 17, 2017
It seems suicide is the leading cause of death now in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by biacan(f): 6:00am On Oct 17, 2017
drealmydas:

This country needs more people with your kind of heart. Nice message, God bless

You to sir
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by Ramaa(m): 6:05am On Oct 17, 2017
biacan:
Clap

Clap

Clap

������
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by dollytino4real(f): 6:07am On Oct 17, 2017
Magnifico2000:

And how do you know this? Are you his girl friend?
no, u don enter tv b4? but him don enter and the whole state is aware of him
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by biacan(f): 6:07am On Oct 17, 2017
Ramaa:
Clap
Clap
Clap
������
Ebony good morning

1 Like

Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by d33types: 6:27am On Oct 17, 2017
In a sane society,the hospital officials are in trouble. A patient under close watch commits suicide?
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by titiloyeblog: 6:39am On Oct 17, 2017
God, help us
Re: Monkey Pox Victim Commits Suicide In Bayelsa Hospital by Martin0(m): 6:46am On Oct 17, 2017
cococandy:
It seems suicide is the leading cause of death now in Nigeria

Why have u come into such imagination?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? / 7 Things That Can Cause Low Sperm Count / Appalling Condition Of The OOUTH Shagamu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.