Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call (6259 Views)

Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. / Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by goodnews777: 11:55am On Oct 17, 2017
9japrof:
All pastors are fake, if they are not fornicators and adulterers, they are diabolic, decietful and money mongers.

Show me a pastor who is not among this category? None

All are rogues in church robes

If you know better, then build a church.
Silly, all that the devil intends to accomplish is discourage people through his children like this so called pastor. The devil is not stupid. He has chosen to invade bible schools with his children. He established those other religions with millions of followers how much more raise a tiny false prophet.

1 Like

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by jflexy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
This is really shameful, from his facebook timeline he's been really behaving like a real prophet and his followers ignorantly believes him. I wonder how many girls he's done such to who chose to keep quiet
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Apostle247: 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Friends I have looked spiritualy and I discovered that this is a real fake.Because remans me of a friend they did exactly this thing that this girl posted here Young lady he may have teach you a lesson and you just wanna use this to destroy his name but be careful if I am to say please is better for us to stop all this stuff you went and use someone picture to draw this because I saw this as handworking.
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Apostle247: 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Friends I have looked spiritualy and I discovered that this is a real fake.Because remans me of a friend they did exactly this thing that this girl posted here Young lady he may have teach you a lesson and you just wanna use this to destroy his name but be careful if I am to say please is better for us to stop all this stuff you went and use someone picture to draw this because I saw this as Handworking. Is Constructed.
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Safiaa(f): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Rokia2:
So you friend actually watch this guy masturbate for her?

She even proceeded to take screenshots of it?

She's not any better.

She lowkey enjoyed the peniss grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Prognose: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
Matt 7:21

"Not everyone who calls out to me, 'Lord! Lord!' will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter.
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Prognose: 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Matt 24:11-13

And many false prophets will appear and will deceive many people.
Sin will be rampant everywhere, and the love of many will grow cold
But the one who endures to the end will be saved.
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 7:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
Update
the man changed the profile picture and deleted all the pictures from his facebook profile and replaced them with a new one

And I can say that the guy by the name apostle is the man himself because he registered the same day and almost the same time I posted this stuff here

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 7:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
From the time of the update, the profile picture says 3hours ago,he was smart enough to change it

Apostle247 stop hiding to deceive others, you are the man here

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 7:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
You guys should go to facebook and verify that he deleted almost all the pictures bearing his picture and used another man's own
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 7:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lalasticala, this should be moved to the front page to catch all the fake men of God
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 7:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
See my chat with the girl again

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by zexy2030(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mtchewww, shame on him. He would been a male stripper and not a pastor, God punish am. Rubbish.
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 9:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
A male attended federal Government girl's college, dermatologist at IMSU when IMSU doesn't offer such course
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by eyinjuege: 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jancorecharge:
You guys should go to facebook and verify that he deleted almost all the pictures bearing his picture and used another man's own

The man said he studied doctor dermatologist at IMSU.

He said he went to federal govt GIRLS college owerri.
You should know he's not legit by now.
While at it, was it your girlfriend he was toasting? She should have simply cut off the conversation and blocked him

2 Likes

Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Yeahreen(m): 2:21am On Oct 18, 2017
Smh. Wonder why it was so hard for d lady in question to end the call and block the user. Instead she enjoyed ever bit of it. Kept viewing and chatting. Lmao. And ya here uploading their chat like a jealous bf. Plsssss, Next!!!!! grin
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by HQuadreal: 5:13am On Oct 18, 2017
Opin aye!
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Bibi294(f): 6:06am On Oct 18, 2017
see his bleached ponran... That's how they will take ponkiriyon and start disturbing your video call upandan.... But Op no get joy... Na ur friend suppose upload am.... Y u con put another person matter for head con dey drag your own for floor...I pity you o... All this fake pastors no fit gather wara but then fit throway am for floor.... Warn yourself
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 6:21am On Oct 18, 2017
Yeahreen:
Smh. Wonder why it was so hard for d lady in question to end the call and block the user. Instead she enjoyed ever bit of it. Kept viewing and chatting. Lmao. And ya here uploading their chat like a jealous bf. Plsssss, Next!!!!! grin

The lady told me to help her do it since she doesn't have an account on nairaland, also to warn other girls about it since this won't be his last time nor the first time he has done it. From his previous activities on his profile, he has been deceiving the public with fake prophecies. And also, he never chatted like that till the video call started. If he is not exposed now, other people will still fall for him. Also, the girl isn't my girlfriend. She's my friend
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 6:24am On Oct 18, 2017
eyinjuege:

The man said he studied doctor dermatologist at IMSU.

He said he went to federal govt GIRLS college owerri.
You should know he's not legit by now.
While at it, was it your girlfriend he was toasting? She should have simply cut off the conversation and blocked him

That's what she failed to discover, it was afterwards that that I showed her everything about him, I warned her to be careful since the guy attends IMSU as her, she told me there is no dermatology at IMSU. The new pictures he is using now might be a better person just to use it and cover up his act
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 6:27am On Oct 18, 2017
If his photos and nudes are used around, it will help to warn the public of whom he is as many of his followers still do not know, most still thinks he is a real man of God, knowing how women seek for prayers, they may still fall for his cheap scam thereby falling into his trap.
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 6:31am On Oct 18, 2017
You guys can see that he even created an account just to rubbish the post check for Apostle247 and check the period the post was created and also read what the moniker is saying.
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 6:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Apostle247:

Friends I have looked spiritualy and I discovered that this is a real fake.Because remans me of a friend they did exactly this thing that this girl posted here Young lady he may have teach you a lesson and you just wanna use this to destroy his name but be careful if I am to say please is better for us to stop all this stuff you went and use someone picture to draw this because I saw this as Handworking. Is Constructed.
hide your head in shame, you think I don't know you are the one here, what you are saying here has no meaning. The link was sent to you and you immediately created an account to rubbish the post. You have no case, just apologize to her unless this picture is going on facebook before the end of today, I'm sending it to punch online this morning.
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 6:38am On Oct 18, 2017
Safiaa:
She lowkey enjoyed the peniss grin cheesy cheesy

That she sent the screenshot doesn't necessarily mean that she watched it all, most times you have to get evidence for stuff like this cos many won't believe if you told them.
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by ruggedtimi(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2017
Jancorecharge:
Please you guys should help me share it to save our women, facebook everywhere you can
if na your picture will you ask us to share it
Re: Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call by Jancorecharge(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
ruggedtimi:
if na your picture will you ask us to share it

There is a difference here, we are talking about someone who claims to be a man of God, he was asked to apologize but he showed no remorse buy created a nairaland account to rubbish the post. Also, if it were just a random guy, it would have not generated this much talk as it simply would have been deleted and forgotten about, but this is a prophet for crying out loud and he didn't even show remorse

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Strange Method A Lady Chose To Sell Her Wares In A Popular Market / / Alleged Video Of Madman Sleeping With A Food Seller For Money Goes Viral [watch]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.