Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. (2870 Views)

How I Am Able To Quit Masturbation Addiction Through Nairaland / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. / Fake Man Of God Sends Unclad Photos To A Lady Through Whatsapp Video Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2019
This our lovely forum filled with fun, quarrels, judgements, laughter, advice, recommendations, hypocrisy, various emotions and so, has it's beautiful side of love not thoroughly harnessed. With all these our lovely ladies & guys online, has anyone Successfully had a relationship through Nairaland that worked out beautifully? I need to say so because this is a faceless forum, & establishing love without seeing the person is an "exercise"....
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Liftkid(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
I would rather remain single than slide into the dm of any female nairalander for relationship talks.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by madridguy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
Hmm
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by carter009(m): 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
I don't think is a good idea.....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by ednut1(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
angry yes my wife to be is from here

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
Exercise in Futility......grin

6 Likes

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by carter009(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Exercise in Futility......grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by carter009(m): 9:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Are you for real .
ednut1:
angry yes my wife to be is from here
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Here for the comments and testimonies �
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by kinzation(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2019
vikkimimi:
Here for the comments and testimonies �
shift mah cdun

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Lonelypacifist6: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
I'm going to marry tpia aka tpiander aka Nairalandposter and add her to the ever growing list of girls to shoot my shot at I love taming the beast in people (Not that she's a beast) though she still gotta apologize to all she offended with her previous monikers smiley grin ;p
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
No.

But never mind, looking forward to that.

Remember, I have my "personal" rules. Provided she scaled through, we're good to go. "Genuine love shouldn't fail".

Why rules; because this is a social media, irrespective of the name Nairaland or whatever, and it's faceless been the first step.

Wisdom is needed to be apply even when there's free will and acceptance.

Thus, looking forward to such dating.

Once am truthful to myself.....
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by carter009(m): 11:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin your looking for her trouble ooo.
Lonelypacifist6:
I'm going to marry tpia aka tpiander aka Nairalandposter and add her to the ever growing list of girls to shoot my shot at I love taming the beast in people (Not that she's a beast) though she still gotta apologize to all she offended with her previous monikers smiley grin ;p

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by chinchonglee(m): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2019
Yea man... But it wasnt a nice experience

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by carter009(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, what happened?
chinchonglee:
Yea man... But it wasnt a nice experience

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by carter009(m): 11:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
Mine is even complicated now, I really do like her so much, but I don't think it will possible again, after knowing some certain things about her.....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by chinchonglee(m): 11:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
carter009:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, what happened?
She was good-looking online but wen i saw her physically, i died a little inside me. She was ugly(not dat ugly tho)

Her boobs were so flat infact almostd no boobs, always nagging.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by chinchonglee(m): 11:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
carter009:
Mine is even complicated now, I really do like her so much, but I don't think it will possible again, after knowing some certain things about her.....
What nd what

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by carter009(m): 11:51pm On Sep 03, 2019
Like seriously!!!!!!!!!! I now understand ....
chinchonglee:

She was good-looking online but wen i saw her physically, i died a little inside me. She was ugly(not dat ugly tho)

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by carter009(m): 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Lol, I ain't saying that bro, the person will know once she sees it, I don't want to hurt her, I really do like her,,hope you will understand...
chinchonglee:

What nd what

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by frankkydee(m): 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
chinchonglee:

cry cry

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by faithfull18(f): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by latecsart(m): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2019
chinchonglee:

flat kini savage

5 Likes

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by AstroOG: 10:57am On Sep 05, 2019
We already knw her,so what's the need of u hiding it undecided undecided

carter009:
Lol, I ain't saying that bro, the person will know once she sees it, I don't want to hurt her, I really do like her,,hope you will understand...

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by bujebudanu1(m): 11:04am On Sep 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

. grin
This guy just killed somebody

2 Likes

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 05, 2019
Lol! most of the guys here are werey
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Phenomenal16(f): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2019
chinchonglee:

....salvage lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by carter009(m): 11:33am On Sep 05, 2019
Lolz, I don't understand bro, what do you mean by (WE)....
AstroOG:
We already knw her,so what's the need of u hiding it undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by carter009(m): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2019
Lol, what happened?
LillyVal:
Lol! most of the guys here are werey

1 Like

Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 05, 2019
ok
Re: Have You Dated or Married A Guy Or Lady Through Nairaland?. by chinchonglee(m): 11:38am On Sep 05, 2019
Phenomenal16:
....salvage lol
But its d truth na.. i even left her without breaking up officially

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Message / 10 Strange Things Girls Do When They Are Alone That All Men Should Know / Bizarre Moment Man Was Caught Having S3x With Car’s Exhaust Pipe In Mexico (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.