Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

The Place Of Mary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Place Of Mary (303 Views)

Where Was The Place U Have Ur Worst Sex And What Was His/her Reaction / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. / 50 Couples Wed In Imo Mass Wedding At Catholic Church Immaculate Heart Of Mary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Place Of Mary by Marioplus(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2017
The Catholic Church needs us to grow in sound teachings about Marian Knowledge and Holy Spirit Knowledge for a balanced spirituality and inner peace of soul.
The whole world needs our Mother Mary for a balanced relationship with the Trinity God.
It is God that made this movement and process necessary thus "The angel came to her and said, “Peace be with you! The Lord is with you and has greatly blessed you!”29 Mary was *deeply troubled* by the angel's message, and *she wondered* what his words meant. 30 The angel said to her, *“Don't be afraid,* Mary; *God has found favor with you.*
Not because of who she is (human person) but because God chose her as a human being to carry *him* in her womb/body. Through our Mother Mary to Jesus Christ we have a *human to God* type of relationship. Through our direct move towards God we have a *God to God* type of relationship which will always create a friction.
Because in this 2nd type of relationship we are jumping a step.
We are denying our humanity and weakness and claiming strong and equal with God despite the fact we know we are human beings.
We jump A to C just like in alphabet reading.
We will always have friction in such type of relationship.
That was why God chose to come to us through a human pathway so that we can acknowledge our humanity as a pathway to coming to him.
Recognising our humanity prefigures humility.
This quality is the gift of God to our Mother Mary which destroyed the pride of devil.
This is the quality of a human being that destroyed the quality of an angel.
Exegesist i.e. people who study the indepth nature of the Holy Bible have it that Genesis 1:1 embodies the creation of angels first before the creation of man in Genesis 1:26-28 according to produres.
"In the beginning, when God created the universe," (Genesis 1:1).
So the term universe is said to include among so many other things "angels".
So lucifer as an angel saw man as a lower being to them because they (angels) have no mortal bodies made of dust but only 'spirit' hence the jealousy that stirred up in his heart when God said "let us create man in our own image" (Genesis 1:26) which placed 'a being' created later in creation process above 'other beings' created first (1st).And God gave that later being(mankind) his COMPLETE NATURE.
This jealousy in his heart made him to revolt against God's choice and decision in terms of creation process thus " 23 When God created us, he did not intend for us to die; he made us like himself. 24 It was the Devil's jealousy that brought death into the world, and those who belong to the Devil are the ones who will die." (Wisdom 2:23-24). The revolution of lucifer (1st in ranking amongst angels) made God to give Michael (2nd ranking amongst angels) his power to chase lucifer away from heaven thus a war broke in heaven.
Lucifer with his mindset and gifts as well as position thought he will defeat Michael since he(Michael) is his junior in ranking but he did not know that any being with God's power is superior no matter what and can conquer any battle thus "It is not by Power or Might but by my Spirit says the Lord" (Zech.4:6).
Michael sent him away from heaven with his angels and became the Number 1 in ranking and ever faithful/loyal servant of God.
"Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, who fought back with his angels; 8 but the dragon was defeated, and he and his angels were not allowed to stay in heaven any longer. 9 The huge dragon was thrown out—that ancient serpent, named the Devil, or Satan, that deceived the whole world. He was thrown down to earth, and all his angels with him." (Revelation 12:7-9).Lucifer did not just go away to the earth but he swore an oath thus " The dragon was furious with the woman and went off to fight against the rest of her descendants, all those who obey God's commandments and are faithful to the truth revealed by Jesus." (Revelation 12:17).
So many people do not want trouble with the devil but the devil has sworn to deal with them thus any man/woman who believes in Jesus Christ and collaborates with the Holy Spirit in manifesting the life of Holiness has an arch-enemy (devil). You will only be deceiving yourself if you are saying "I do not want any trouble with the devil and his angels (demons) while they are already fighting you day and night as well as accusing you day and night before God.
So many people say they believe in Jesus Christ and keep the commandments of God but Virgin Mary is not there Mother. May be you just ask the Holy Spirit why did his word call everybody who obeys God Commandment and witness to Jesus Christ the children of that woman?
For those who doubt that the woman refered to in this passage of the Scripture is not Mary Mother of Jesus Christ, I encourage you to use Jeremiah 33:3 "Call to me, I will answer you and I will show you secrets and mighty things you do not know" to pray and ask the Holy Spirit directly which woman this passage is making reference to!
It will also be good if someone claims to obey God's Word will tell us how he/she fulfils the Word of God in Luke 1:48 " for he has remembered me, his lowly servant! From now on *all people will call me happy*".
In honoring our Mother Mary, you put on the humility of a real human being who needs God as 'a Savior' therefore approaching Jesus Christ in a most perfect way. Humility is the core attribute to sincerity in worshipping God. Sincerity in worshipping God is defined by a man/woman who prays thus "God I want to worship you in your own style/method not in my own style/method"...."Jesus Christ, I want to worship you in your style/method not in my own style/method"...."Holy Spirit, I want to worship you in your own style/method not in my own style/method".
"Trinity God, I want to worship you in your own style/method not in my own style/method"...."Father help me by your Grace in line with your word" thus Our Mother declared " I am the Lord's servant,” said Mary; “may it happen to me according to YOUR WORD said.” And the angel left her." (Luke 1:38). Humility moves God in any man beyond any other thing thus " I myself created the whole universe! I am pleased with those who are humble and repentant, who fear me and obey me." (Isaiah 66:2). Humility is number-1 i.e. I need God to help me no matter who I am or where I may have gotten in life or what I may have achieved in life, Repentance Number-2; No matter how Holy I claim to be I need the mercy of God, I ask always ask God for the forgiveness of my sins even if I think I have not committed any sin thus anywhere I find myself I confess my sins to Jesus Christ any time my conscience warns me about any and plead the blood of Jesus Christ to wash me and I believe I cleansed completely as the Holy Spirit who forgave me at any location of my confession still leads me to the Sacrament of reconciliation for another powerful absolution and cleansing through the Priest who will carry my sins and take them to the altar through the Holy Mass and nail all of them to Calvary as Jesus Christ did on the day of his death on good-friday thus " he canceled the unfavorable record of our debts with its binding rules and did away with it completely by nailing it to the cross." (Colossian 2:14). This is why Paul said "...every time you eat his body and drink his blood, you proclaim his death until he comes again" (1 Cor. 11:26). The Sacrament of reconciliation is not the same thing as councilling done by a believer to help you in a particular sinful habit becuase there is a great difference between "these signs shall follow believers" (Mark. 16:15-20) which is manifested in any believer in Christ Jesus and "Becuase you have been with me all these while thereforeI confer a kingdom on you just like my Father gave to me, you shall eat and drink with me in my kingdom (EUCHARISTIC AUTHORITY) and you shall judge the 12-tribes of Israel (CONFESSIONAL ABSOLUTION AUTHORITY) found in Luke 22:28-30 to confirm it further the author of hebrews stated thus "no one takes this honor upon himself but is chosen as Aaron was" (Hebrews 5:4) henve this call has a process just like Aaron was chosen to be a Priest in Exodus 28:1 following instead of Moses who is closest to God. That someone is a Catholic Priest does not make him holier than every other believer but he is called through a defined process to precide over the family of believers in peculiar functions. It should be noted that Catholic Priesthood is the easiest way to heaven and the easiest way to hell-fire hence the person involved is still expected to make a personal choice of where he wants to spend eternity. It is our duty to pray for them to chose heavenly sanctity above mere titles or special authorities used to execute the Holy Seven Sacraments of the Church. Because He is a Validly ordained Catholic Priests after the confessionals he carries our sins and his own then climbs the altar through the Holy Sacrifice of Calvary to nail all our sins to the Cross just like Jesus did on Good-Friday hence a councillor cannot do this thus it is not the same thing with councilling done anywhere. The Power to absolve sins given to the apostles is particular to them and very necessary for every believer including the Priests themselves to confess their sins to their fellow Priests or else that conditional tone of Christ will not be used there thus "whose sin you forgive are forgiven and whose sin you retain are retained" hence some sins can be forgiven or retained depending on the judgement of the Priests who acts in the Person of Christ who desires mercy for each human soul hence such a person must be adequately trained to function in that capacity and have a genuine disposition to the working manifestations of the Holy Spirit who has a particular reason of leading a sinner to the confessional when he said to them; "go and show yourself to the priest" (Luke 17:14) hence the faculty of Sacramental confession is the 1st thing always taken away from a validly ordained Catholic at the show of disobedience to Christ and his Church anytime anyday. We continue to pray for our Priests that the Holy Spirit will sustain them in Grace, Truth and Sound doctrine in Jesus Name. Amen. So sacrament of reconciliation is not the same as councilling and every believer in Jesus needs to partake in this unmerited throne of forgiveness while on this earth by returning to complete obedience to the Church. May the Holy Spirit help those who are separated by birth and prejudice from the Church discover this sound truth and return to the Church for complete healing in Jesus Name. Amen.
Reverential fear of God is defined by your unrelenting thirst to obey every word of God written in the Holy Bible just to tell God how much you appreaciate his love towards you not just because of the fear of hell-fire alone.
Thus Obedience to your word is the delight of my soul. Jeremiah 15:16 " You spoke to me, and I listened to every word. I belong to you, Lord God Almighty, and so your words filled my heart with joy and happiness". May the Holy Spirit enlighten the eyes of our mind to comprehend his inspired interpretation(rhema) of this write-up as individuals and a family of God through faith in Christ Jesus. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Real Unlimited Instagram Followers 2017�� / Let's Pay Attention To Updates On Social Media So As To Reduce Suicide. / Frequently Asked Questions By Engaged Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.