Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,939 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? (33801 Views)

Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Boyfriend/Girlfriend Relationship, Also Known As Dating: Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mrphysics(m): 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ormorlehwah:
they do exist, I am free and happily married with children. Though, I still feel the presence but not like before. Even if you are a prayer warrior and you are a victim without deliverance you can never have breakthrough. I and my mom didn't believe at first,i thought it was a lie, my mom is a deaconess in CAC church until when I wanted to get married, I was warned not to elaborate my wedding. Even when I was pregnant I was...............................
Prayer warriors are the worst victims. lol because they so much believe in it.
Truth is that we form what we believe in. Just like the phrase, "God created man and man created God."

I don't believe in them because they don't exist. Imagine, you still feel their presence. Sorry to ask, who are they? where do they live? One thing I know is that we only die ones and after that God judges us.

I serve God acceptably. Those things do not exist.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mrphysics(m): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Marvel1206:

Everybody has his or her own belief. It is yours to believe, but no belief can alter a fact. You get?
Bro, keep believing and keep being a victim. As simple as ABCD

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mrphysics(m): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
edimolu:

Alright bro...we all have our beliefs grin
I want you to keep believing in their existence. We need to have more victims grin grin. Because you guys don't exist, they will probably not be in existence. They exist because people believe in them. Lol

You created them bro. Enjoy their companion. Lol
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by tintingz(m): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Jbleenk:
I'm a big fan of science, so therefore I believe anything that can be empirically explained by means of observation or experience rather than theory or pure logic.

My bros, pls google succubus and Incubus. I'm sure this explains a lot as regard spirit husband or wife.
What about experiments and evidence? Oga you're not a big fan of science. Experience without no experimental proof is not science.

There is nothing like spiritual husband/wife, they are just urban legend, myths, superstitions invented by ignorant troglodyte men to put fear on gullible people.

Make I see one spiritual wife sexy like Kim kadarshian or Niki minaj, na she go divorce sharp sharp. grin
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by paulynpen(m): 6:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

I think the spiritual wife /husband thing is only in Nigeria u can find dem....

Cos I neva heard a chinese, uk or american man complain abt such.
I love Nigeria for one thing " I too know" there is nothing a Nigerian doesn't know. If he does not know it then it doesn't exist. The white will say I don't know and will sit back and learn that is why they have cutting edge research method. But Nigeria always have result in mind before starting a research. FYI, sometimes 2014 someone asked a similar questions and a gave him a solution via a contribution so since then I have dealt by the grace of God with at least 20 cases. They kept contacting me and I will tell them the little I know about it. The first contact I had was from Florida US. I had several cases from South Africa in fact most of my cases are from SA. I had cases from Namibia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Afghanistan, UK,Malaysia, I think one from California. At the moment we are dealing with a case from Nairobi though we are yet to hit the case. These are just the few I can remember with many from Nigeria here. My dear its very real. Please if you know you have it please deal with it now. Dont joke about it brcause you will not like the result later. The recent case, the woman has had some miscarriages. All happened after a sexualt bout with strange faces in the dream

.......Buhari sha.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Marvel1206: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
mrphysics:

Bro, keep believing and keep being a victim. As simple as ABCD
Hehehe. I'm not a victim fah. Just read that Guy's diary. Then give me a logical explanation.

Not the typical mind playing tricks or psychological issues
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by SweetJoystick(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ormorlehwah:
I think it's real. It also happened to me
So you been dey Bleep for dream? grin
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Tecno66: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nancy2016:

Chai! What level of education do you have because your post is the most stupid and most ignorant, I have ever read on Nairaland. And that is an achievement because there are so many dunces on this forum.
I wonder how we got to this level where you must insult everyone who has an opinion different from yours. It will be crazy of you to think you can use education to explain spiritual matters. Your upbringing is obviously defective. I hate to join issues with intolerant people like you. Keep up masturbating until day you are ruined completely. I interact with humans not lunatics and you will be the most stupid person on earth to think you have better education than me.Dont bother to react to this because I assure you I ll delete upon receipt. I suspect you are a lady from your username. If true, it is because of insolent entities like you that marriages dont last because you and your luggage will be thrown out after using your stinking mouth to insult every one that comes your way.

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by edimolu(m): 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
mrphysics:

I want you to keep believing in their existence. We need to have more victims grin grin. Because you guys don't exist, they will probably not be in existence. They exist because people believe in them. Lol

You created them bro. Enjoy their companion. Lol
Lol
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mabea: 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
What if i tell u thomas that it is so real, as real as the food u eat everyday. what if i tell u that some can see them physically walking side by side with them with their eyes open. My guy surrender to christ and go for deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

.......Buhari sha.
I had to like your quote because you ended it well... "Buhari sha" cheesy
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Acidosis(m): 6:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lol, someone even said only Nigerians complain about spirit wife/husband.

In fact, dreams don't exist, thoughts don't exist, prophecies don't exist, intelligence is hoax, hallucinations don't exist, in fact, Seun Osewa is a hoax grin grin

Since the owner of this internet forum has decided to throw open christian-related discussions to Okija traditional worshippers, Talisma sects, ifa worshippers, atheists, deists, etc (unlike Islam section), let's continue to f00l one another here..

@OP, nothing is existing, in fact, your late great grand father's tomb never existed... you were f00led with the stories you heard about him grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by guiddoti: 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
If yahoo boys could believe that talisman can control their prey, how much more would not you believe that spirit can be attached to physical being thru spiritual engagement.

The physical world is being controlled from the spirit world. Its only people who have the understanding that can escape from its rudiments.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by hakeem4(m): 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Christane:
that spiritual husband/wife z as real as death itself ..wen u av a spiritual partner u wil nt get married on earth becus u re already in a union in d spiritual realm ..nd mostly in ur dream u find urself having sex and romance with a partner dat z mostly d sign u get ...
stop saying things you dont know. that is what causes wet dreams

http://youngmenshealthsite.org/guides/wet-dreams/
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by gloxi(m): 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
this is exactly the issue I have at hand. three pastors have told me the same thing.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by iamjavadem(m): 6:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
Slayer2:

I got to know about her cause I always see her in dream. Got rid of her with the help of strong spiritualist.
Hahahahahahaha... You see her in your dreams means you have a crush on her. This is so funny.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by iamjavadem(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
ivolt:
Whenever a spiritualist/magicians can't explain or solve a problem
or they need to prove their power, they invent
a spirit to cover up their ignorance or confuse the gullible.
Awesome!!
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
Its real o. Don't play with it.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Slayer2: 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamjavadem:

Hahahahahahaha... You see her in your dreams means you have a crush on her. This is so funny.

Crush ke, person when I nor know o
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by 48noble(m): 7:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I know it happens for real
enlightenment required
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
SweetJoystick:

So you been dey Bleep for dream? grin
Na ur papa dey Bleep me for dream. Did u c anything like sex in my comments?

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
mrphysics:

Truth is that we form what we believe in. Just like the phrase, "God created man and man created God."

I don't believe in them because they don't exist. Imagine, you still feel their presence. Sorry to ask, who are they? where do they live? One thing I know is that we only die ones and after that God judges us.

Hmmmmmmm ..... Till then,
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Analee(f): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol, the reason so many are still in same bondage
well daz u view,besides wat worked 4 u,mite nt workd 4 somone else,u believe n physics workd u,some oda person prayer worked 4 her,so cease to think dat way.even wen i located OPM i saw d testimonies i js decided giv a try,i know it workd 4 oda,bt didnt believe it wil work 4 me,it was wen it has already workd daz wen i believe,was lik is ds how ds tin work?one thing abt OPM weda u av faith/believe or nt,it works i mean beyond imaginatn.if i tel u d restoratn av gotten sins i locatd d church,bros u go js sit down quiet dey reason d mata.so bro pls change u school of tort.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Analee:
well daz u view,besides wat worked 4 u,mite nt workd 4 somone else,u believe n physics workd u,some oda person prayer worked 4 her,so cease to think dat way.even wen i located OPM i saw d testimonies i js decided giv a try,i know it workd 4 oda,bt didnt believe it wil work 4 me,it was wen it has already workd daz wen i believe,was lik is ds how ds tin work?one thing abt OPM weda u av faith/believe or nt,it works i mean beyond imaginatn.if i tel u d restoratn av gotten sins i locatd d church,bros u go js sit down quiet dey reason d mata.so bro pls change u school of tort.
thank you Sis.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by macof(m): 7:48pm On Oct 17, 2017
jdluv:
I ASKD MY. GRANDMA ONE TIME SHE SAID
1. IF YOU HAPPEN TO COME FROM LINEAGE WHERE THEY HAVE ORACL WIFE/husband FOR EXAMPLE IFA THEY USUALLY DEDICATE THE CHILD FROM BIRTH CAUSE THE ORACLE WOULD HAVE CHOSEN THE CHILD.
2. ALSO IF YOU HAPPEN TO BEA CHILD GOTTEN TRU FETISH WAYS.
3. IF YOU HAVE HAD CONTACT WITH RITUAL ACTIVITY. THE DEMONS IN CHARGE MAY HAVE FALLEN FOR YOU
4. IF YOU CARRY GREAT GLORY THEY MIGHT BE THERE TO PREVENT MANIFESTATION BY FUSTRATIN THE PERSON TRU MARRIAGE.

�� sorry to say But your granny doesn't know what she's saying. All is church talk to drive people away from their ancestral heritage

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Twrecks(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
E get some people wey no even get spirit bae. At least spirit bae no go chop your physical money. No quote me oo
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
mrphysics:

Off commenting...Brov, if you have it good, thank God is all i can say...Be careful about things you say are inexistent, rather thank God when you don't have issues ppl suffer from...

My two cents

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by bitmoney: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yes, It is real. But not in the kind of evil way most people make it.

One soul (masculine and feminine ) split into two bodies on earth.
They call it Twin Flames.

You can never run away from it no matter the prayers or sacrifices you do. Just like you can't run away from your own self.

Your answer lies only within.

Stop worrying about it and focus on yourself then you will find the other you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by suwalee(f): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
yomi007k:
undecided

.......Buhari sha.
not just naija its in the bible if ur search deeply incubus and succubus or so.....read bout it recently
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by jdluv(f): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
macof:

�� sorry to say But your granny doesn't know what she's saying. All is church talk to drive people away from their ancestral heritage
ok
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by donnaD(f): 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
QueryUnical:

The truth is this: if you believe you have spiritual husband , then you have them.If u believe u dont have dn u dont have them.

There is nothing special about having sex in d dream. It will only have a meang when u assign one to it.

If u find urself sleeping with someone in d dream, dont let it border u one bit. There is nothg to it.
if i hear it does not mean.the spiritual controls the physical. Any body that will come out and tell me that spiritual wife or husband does not exist is possessed simple and short.this world is too dynamic.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mrphysics(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Off commenting...Brov, if you have it good, thank God is all i can say...Be careful about things you say are inexistent, rather thank God when you don't have issues ppl suffer from...

My two cents
Lol. Akuko. They don't exist bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pentecostal/Catholic Marriages: Why the Disagreement? / Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Gives His Wife ₦55M As Birthday Present / Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor: "Eat Your Tithe And Die Quick"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.