Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? (33833 Views)

Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex / Boyfriend/Girlfriend Relationship, Also Known As Dating: Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Akeem1759(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
OP I guess mine is a little bit different from yours.. I'm the type that doesn't believe in all this Witch Wizard Ish cos I do tell people it's just an hearsay and it's not real.. My Story: Flashback 2009 I met this beautiful fresher in my department, long story cut short we started dating but I'm the cassanova type wey get plenty cheek apart from this babe.. while she was still in school I graduated went for NYSC.. after service I got a job at that same State where my was School was.. Settling down after few months I decided to contact this babe again for serious relationship that will lead to marriage.. I propose to her ooo she accepted, na there m wahala Start... 2months after the proposal, I lost my Job, I sold all my property including bulb for my house to take chop.. OP this thing still be like movie for my eye till today.. I started having all sort of bad dreams of a man always warning me to leave his wife or he will kill me. Friends and family we worried cos I'm already loosing myself.. My mama start to carry me from one pastor to another and all of them into conclusion that my current GF has a spiritual husband and if I disagree with them based on my believe I should ask the lady herself, she will tell me the truth.. OP to cut the long story short I confronted my babe with this claim, Lo and behold she burst into tears and started pleading that she has been looking for solution for this problem and I will be her Third guy this thing is affecting.. her mother called me and started begging me ooo sa they themselves DEy find solution to her problem... Naso I just commot for that State ooo, run for my Life.. one thing I learnt was This World is far far beyond our Knowledge, I pray God will see u thru... Pardon all the errors biko , Na Inside BRT I dey grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by QueryUnical: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Slayer2:

I got to know about her cause I always see her in dream. Got rid of her with the help of strong spiritualist.

They dont exist see my first post on this thread for explanation.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Ormorlehwah(f): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
Christane:
that spiritual husband/wife z as real as death itself ..wen u av a spiritual partner u wil nt get married on earth becus u re already in a union in d spiritual realm ..nd mostly in ur dream u find urself having sex and romance with a partner dat z mostly d sign u get ...
...Thanks Mai bro. Even if he or she get married on earth they will never know Peace in his/her marriage . Some women will not conceive. If she later get pregnant without deliverance, she may not deliver safety,
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Adaumunocha(f): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
whisper88:
Good day all, the idea of the reality of one having spiritual partner gets me confused. Many years back, I happened to find myself in this vigil my aunt dragged me to, and the female pastor / prophetess told me I have a spiritual girlfriend . I was really perplexed, because at the said time your boy just finish secondary school and I was shy as hell to even talk to girls. So I just ignored her, cos there was no girl in my life then.

Fast forward to two weeks back, a pastor/ prophet was invited to the house for vigil. After prayers he started dishing out problems and spiritual challenges we all have individually. When it got to my turn, yes your guess is good as mine, he looked at me and I have a spiritual wife shocked . I just smiled and didn't allow that get to me at all.

So my question is how true or real is it for one to have a spiritual partner he may or may not know about? Please first hand experience is all that is needed not hearsay, our religious brothers and sisters, real experience(S) is needed not faith or Bible teaching. Your valid inputs are highly welcomed.. pardon my typos in case . Gracias smiley
I saw I.G Newman last week at his program. These things are real o. Ask lastchild.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by whisper88(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Humanistme:
I knew this trash will make fp
Hater tongue
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Ormorlehwah(f): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
Though,its spiritual but I'm a victim.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by QueryUnical: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
oneda:
spirit wife / husband is just one of the many ways demons torment their hosts. In delivering someone who is having such problem is just the same as any other person possessed by demons. You realize that the evil spirit is in the person and not what comes and goes as many believe.
i would have explained better but my keyboard is not functional.

They dont exist see d explanation in my first post on this thread.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Analee(f): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
whisper88:

Pls guys, Abeg make we serious. I need real issues
its 4 real,i had d same issues,den wil c mysef eatin,i sabi eat eh!makin luv,swimmin n d riva,snake chase,ponography,masturbatn d list can go on den i neva knew it was caused by spirit husband,den n my former church d prophet wil stand me up n say n av spirithusband,place his hand on ma forehead turn me round all n d name of deliveranc,buy olive oil tire,yet d problm was stil der,it was wen i cam to opm,ma eyes opened,i nw understood,pick assignment prayer on waterspirit i can tel u til nw,nolonger see those tins.spirit husband comes tru many ways bt d major one is tru premarital sex,faulty foundatn,mayb u grandparents /parents served marine spirit n d likes it affects d generatn unborn,if d yoke is nt been broken bfor dey died,or u parents know bt has nt done anytin abt it,it causes disapointmnt,no marriage/late marrige,marital failure,setbacks,risin n falln etc.so if u experiencin such wil advice u locate OPM n pick prayer assigmnt on waterspirit.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by MTKbudapest(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
losgiddy:
Personal Assistant needed I'm Lagos for losgiddy media

losgiddy.com (Salary N25,000)

- Must live within the Yaba/Surulere axis

- Must be done with NYSC

- Must have a flair/interest for the arts and photography

- Must have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word

- Must be humble and willing to learn and grow

send cvs to losgiddylogistics@gmail.com
www.losgiddy.com

With all these requirements for just 25k? beta thunder go fire buhari.

Na him cause am.

7 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mrphysics(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
Marvel1206:

Read this guy's diary
www.nairaland.com/lastchild
Lol. People have those problems he listed. It's just an assumption. Even whites have such problem and it's not attributed to spirit wive rubbish.

There are all lies.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by QueryUnical: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
tosyne2much:
I know it happens for real

It doesnt exist, see my first post on this thread for explanation.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mrphysics(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Analee:
its 4 real,i had d same issues,den wil c mysef eatin,i sabi eat eh!makin luv,swimmin n d riva,snake chase,ponography,masturbatn d list can go on den i neva knew it was caused by spirit husband,den n my former church d prophet wil stand me up n say n av spirithusband,place his hand on ma forehead turn me round all n d name of deliveranc,buy olive oil tire,yet d problm was stil der,it was wen i cam to opm,ma eyes opened,i nw understood,pick assignment prayer on waterspirit i can tel u til nw,nolonger see those tins.spirit husband comes tru many ways bt d major one is tru premarital sex,faulty foundatn,mayb u grandparents /parents served marine spirit n d likes it affects d generatn unborn,if d yoke is nt been broken bfor dey died,or u parents know bt has nt done anytin abt it,it causes disapointmnt,no marriage/late marrige,marital failure,setbacks,risin n falln etc.so if u experiencin such wil advice u locate OPM n pick prayer assigmnt on waterspirit.
For believing you had these rubbish is enough for deliverance.
I used to believe them. Then I was witnessing this nonsense that every now and then. Till I understood through God and knowledge of physics that they are normal things, I stopped seeing them.

This days, I always pray to even see sex, food, fly, eat in dream and I don't see them coming.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mrphysics(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ormorlehwah:
Though,its spiritual but I'm a victim.
You are not a victim of anything. Kindly free your life and lead a very rewarding life. some of all these don't want to possess some of us that need them.

They don't exist
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Tecno66: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Koolking:
Farce!

It's only in Africa.
In Africa, we have idolatory foundation which are demonic in nature.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by edimolu(m): 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Akeem1759:
OP I guess mine is a little bit different from yours.. I'm the type that doesn't believe in all this Witch Wizard Ish cos I do tell people it's just an hearsay and it's not real.. My Story: Flashback 2009 I met this beautiful fresher in my department, long story cut short we started dating but I'm the cassanova type wey get plenty cheek apart from this babe.. while she was still in school I graduated went for NYSC.. after service I got a job at that same State where my was School was.. Settling down after few months I decided to contact this babe again for serious relationship that will lead to marriage.. I propose to her ooo she accepted, na there m wahala Start... 2months after the proposal, I lost my Job, I sold all my property including bulb for my house to take chop.. OP this thing still be like movie for my eye till today.. I started having all sort of bad dreams of a man always warning me to leave his wife or he will kill me. Friends and family we worried cos I'm already loosing myself.. My mama start to carry me from one pastor to another and all of them into conclusion that my current GF has a spiritual husband and if I disagree with them based on my believe I should ask the lady herself, she will tell me the truth.. OP to cut the long story short I confronted my babe with this claim, Lo and behold she burst into tears and started pleading that she has been looking for solution for this problem and I will be her Third guy this thing is affecting.. her mother called me and started begging me ooo sa they themselves DEy find solution to her problem... Naso I just commot for that State ooo, run for my Life.. one thing I learnt was This World is far far beyond our Knowledge, I pray God will see u thru... Pardon all the errors biko , Na Inside BRT I dey grin
Wow! But u know what, some of this girls do not even know they are possessed , this world is really beyond our reasoning

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by jaykaybaba: 4:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bros spirit husband and Wife is universal thing, I have seen a case where oyinbo complain about that, I have lived in the UK,USA before
yomi007k:
undecided

I think the spiritual wife /husband thing is only in Nigeria u can find dem....

Cos I neva heard a chinese, uk or american man complain abt such.

.......Buhari sha.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by edimolu(m): 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
mrphysics:

I used to believe them. Then I was witnessing this nonsense that every now and then. Till I understood through God and knowledge of physics that they are normal things, I stopped seeing them.

This days, I always pray to even see sex, food, fly, eat in dream and I don't see them coming.

Lol, i pity u

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Sagay212: 4:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
Any spiritual wife wey do mistake come my side ehn, her to.to go red. I go phuck spiritual comot her body.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by chineduemmao: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Akeem1759:
smh...
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by mrphysics(m): 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
edimolu:
Lol, i pity u
Lol. True bro. They only work for those that believe in them.
Why does it work only in Nigeria
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by QueryUnical: 4:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
whisper88:
Good day all, the idea of the reality of one having spiritual partner gets me confused. Many years back, I happened to find myself in this vigil my aunt dragged me to, and the female pastor / prophetess told me I have a spiritual girlfriend . I was really perplexed, because at the said time your boy just finish secondary school and I was shy as hell to even talk to girls. So I just ignored her, cos there was no girl in my life then.

Fast forward to two weeks back, a pastor/ prophet was invited to the house for vigil. After prayers he started dishing out problems and spiritual challenges we all have individually. When it got to my turn, yes your guess is good as mine, he looked at me and I have a spiritual wife shocked . I just smiled and didn't allow that get to me at all.

So my question is how true or real is it for one to have a spiritual partner he may or may not know about? Please first hand experience is all that is needed not hearsay, our religious brothers and sisters, real experience(S) is needed not faith or Bible teaching. Your valid inputs are highly welcomed.. pardon my typos in case . Gracias smiley

The truth is this: if you believe you have spiritual husband , then you have them.If u believe u dont have dn u dont have them.

There is nothing special about having sex in d dream. It will only have a meang when u assign one to it.

If u find urself sleeping with someone in d dream, dont let it border u one bit. There is nothg to it.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by chineduemmao: 4:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Akeem1759:
smh... See as the story sweet for your mouth
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Analee(f): 4:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
mrphysics:

wateva.bt den d deliverance didnt solve d problm,anyway everyone has diferent ways of dealin wif issues,esp.spiritual issues,mine stopped thru d assigmnt prayer.
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Marvel1206: 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol. People have those problems he listed. It's just an assumption. Even whites have such problem and it's not attributed to spirit wive rubbish.

There are all lies.

There's an underlying fact in between the 'Lies' bro. People often disbelief until they experience

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by edimolu(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol. True bro. They only work for those that believe in them.

Why does it work only in Nigeria
Yea you have a point too, only in nigeria do we see stuffs like that , but on the real some of them are real, its like saying witches do not exist...please pray you don't get fed while sleeping, i know someone who gave such testimony in church, back in my first year in school....
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Tunagee(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
losgiddy:
Personal Assistant needed I'm Lagos for losgiddy media

losgiddy.com (Salary N25,000)

- Must live within the Yaba/Surulere axis

- Must be done with NYSC

- Must have a flair/interest for the arts and photography

- Must have a deep knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Word

- Must be humble and willing to learn and grow

send cvs to losgiddylogistics@gmail.com
www.losgiddy.com

Na people like una dey spoil this country; and also make HND/Degree look like rubbish. Why would you confidently post such with N25000 as salary. Are u normal; or rather is your organisation normal? A graduate, having gone through the stress and inconvenience of schooling would now eventually settle for N25,000. Se ori e pe sha?

5 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by dultmax(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
My own experience:

It all started when I was in 300 level....then, I don't really believe in serious relationship. What I know is date a girl and have fun. Normally, i am the type that dream with just a short nap....i am used to it. Then one day, around 12.30 am, just 2 weeks to second semester exams, i woke up to refresh my books, I sat on my stool and lean on the wall. All of a sudden, I started having the strange feeeling....i couldn't control my body...i couldnt even lift a finger and yet, my eyes were wide opened. Then, the lady comes....she dressed modestly and greeted me. I couldn't respond...then she said....Our babies wanted to greet me....just within twinkle of an eye....i saw two beautiful kids....a boy and a girl calling me Daddy...i still couldn't alter a word...then she said "your kids wants you to come home"....I was like....Which kids?..Then she said...she is missing me and she is coming for me on my Birthday...I should round up with whatever I intend to do.....she left....after which I gained access to mu body again...I got the shock of my life and immediately called my parents...as if they knew...My Dad sent me Tfare from lag the second day to come home. I rushed to IB the second day and was confined in a room. I I was given some selected chapters of the Quran to recite and My Dad joined me......still curious..they say it is MY SPIRITUAL WIFE and she wants me back..so it is a battle. I was given different concotions and several rukia....at last...she came back crying that why do i av to change on my promise (a promise i never knew i took)...so, if they say u av a spiritual wife....my question is...have you felt her..by seeing her spiritually or otherwise?....if No...relax...she will show up.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Akeem1759(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
edimolu:

Wow! But u know what, some of this girls do not even know they are possessed , this world is really beyond our reasoning
Ur damn right Bro, this babe really told me a lot of things ooo, how her parents has spent fortune flying from Pastors, Alfas and Herbalist, yet no solution.. she said this Ish started when she was 16, always dreaming of having sexual intercourse with a particular man and whenever she wakes up, she go don wet... if this thing no happen to me, walai I no go believe.. same applicable to Men hmmmm.. OP should just Pls seek help before it's too late..
Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by ikevictor: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided since he is sure u hv spirit gf, y did u allow hm go wtout destroying her?

You shouldn't abuse a woman...thats why grin

1 Like

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by barnawilla: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
Its very real, my wife sometimes has such issue which she first hide it from me, whenever she had sex with the spirit she will not be willing to have sex with me until she told me and we pray about it now we trashed the spirit away and we are enjoying out sex life

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Boyfriend/Girlfriend & Husband/Wife: How True? by Koolking(m): 4:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Tecno66:
In Africa, we have idolatory foundation which demonic in nature.

Some of us are products of our thoughts. How can business people just sit and fabricate one imaginary creature and call it spirit wife/husband. At the end same people will ask for your money in exchange to help you send away the imaginary creature. Such scam!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Day I Watched A Pastor’s Televised Healing Session(+pics) / Insecurity: Father Mbaka Absolves Buhari Of Blames / Brothers, How Do You Cope Sitting Beside Ladies That Bare Cleavage In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.