Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Whose Argument Do You Support? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whose Argument Do You Support? (764 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / Weed, Alcohol Or The Music? Lady Dancing In 'crazy' Manner Sparks Argument (pix) / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whose Argument Do You Support? by eugene12345: 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
Read full also Comment on: http://check9ja.com/whose-argument-support/

A man pays the kids’ school fees, food, rent, general upkeep of the kids and the house.

The wife also works, almost earning the same salary as the husband but wants her husband to also give her money monthly for her upkeep.

Her argument: she is also the husband’s responsibility irrespective of her salary.

Husband’s argument: he is already responsible for a lot of things in the home and the wife should put her salary into use for herself.

Whose argument do you support?

Follow on: ‘www.check9ja.com

Re: Whose Argument Do You Support? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
cheesy

This is just another rich ppol's problem...

Re: Whose Argument Do You Support? by mikejj(m): 3:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
yea I think thats is the mentality african women have husbands pay the bills.but hey An educated lady of this century shouldn't behave like that join your resources with your husband an explore the world OK.
Re: Whose Argument Do You Support? by Chidonc(m): 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
all this argument is because of poverty I swear. all the same, marriage is a union where the 2 becomes 1, if his money is family money and her own salary is personal money, let her resign and be totally dependent on him so that we know she is jobless or better still let him dump her sorry ass, no time to waste.
Re: Whose Argument Do You Support? by iamJ(m): 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
girl on purple her boobs lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Hope she has ass to support it
Re: Whose Argument Do You Support? by Sugar97(f): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
It is true that she is his responsibility...

It is also true that he owns her everything, including her income wink cheesy

Its my opinion, I'm entitled to it tongue

tongue
Re: Whose Argument Do You Support? by ChopBellefull(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sugar97:
It is true that she is his responsibility...

It is also true that he owns her everything, including her income wink cheesy

Its my opinion, I'm entitled to it tongue

tongue

I like ur reasoning jor.. Hope say na as u talk am u go do am o
Re: Whose Argument Do You Support? by uk10(m): 7:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
The man deals with financial aspect,but the woman must also fulfill her role to cook,clean and take care of the house as well as the kids
Re: Whose Argument Do You Support? by laliga01: 6:19am On Oct 18, 2017
Only a heartless wife goes into this kind of argument. What will she be doing with her money?
From the post, they both earn almost the same pay..
Anhanh...what happin.

(1) (Reply)

Signs You Are Not Ready For A Relationship / 6 Relationship Rules Every Guy Must Follow / What Are The Crazy Excuses U Had To Break Up With Your Side Chick/nigga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.