Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) (42356 Views)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ahmad4452:
well enemyofprogress sorry ave gah job 2 do, kip wasting yhu lyf.... Omo Ale
Ahmad is a terrorist
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Ahmad4452(m): 12:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Ahmad is a terrorist
for yhu Fada ryt
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ahmad4452:
for yhu Fada ryt
shebi you get work to do,ode don return to where him belong
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by luminouz(m): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by luminouz(m): 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Nooo hustle first o,to carry belle no hard na.
Lmaooooooo!!!!
Ur head dey dia

*faces laptop with feet on tortoise*
OH MY MAGA!!!! U MUST PAY!!!! tongue
tongue
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Zizicardo(f): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
castrol180:

Can you bear the consequences?

What's there Na. Those women giving birth to triplets survived, so I will cool
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooooo!!!!
Ur head dey dia

tongue

Ehn!!! shocked....runs outta thread.

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooooo!!!!
Ur head dey dia

tongue

Lol,funny u.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by castrol180(m): 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Zizicardo:

What's there Na. Those women giving birth to triplets survived, so I will cool

Governments do lend helping hands to parents of such children though! As Government is always happy for overpopulation.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by luminouz(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Ehn!!! shocked....runs outta thread.
Lmaoooo!!!!
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by luminouz(m): 1:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Lol,funny u.
wink
Lemme allow u to rest before NL boiz come for my head!!!
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Targatarga(f): 1:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Wow...... They tutored me in lautech then at Java tutorial.

Those guys are really good. One is taken us biology, another one is taken us physics and the other one is taken us mathematics

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Zizicardo(f): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
castrol180:

Governments do lend helping hands to parents of such children though! As Government is always happy for overpopulation.

I don't even need government's intervention
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by dayus12(f): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ladokites triplet!!! Keep soaring higher

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
luminouz:

wink
Lemme allow u to rest before NL boiz come for my head!!!
Alright sir
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by manitobor(m): 3:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Wow! Seems someone is talking from experience, well I will keep all u av said in mind.Thanks.

You're most welcome.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by MEHY: 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
tayo60:
And so? They are not cute like those I saw at d front page. They look local tongue
ode. Local and dey have online businesses.

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by jidxin(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Zizicardo:

Never mind cool
h ahn ahn why na....u dont like me

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by jidxin(m): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

You want to kii sombori abi
u cannot die na
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Zizicardo(f): 7:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
jidxin:
h ahn ahn why na....u dont like me

You fine well well cheesy cheesy.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by jidxin(m): 7:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
Zizicardo:

You fine well well cheesy cheesy.
dz ur fine saka well well.ooo its f..kn sarcastic.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Zizicardo(f): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
jidxin:
dz ur fine saka well well.ooo its f..kn sarcastic.

grin grin cool cool
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by jidxin(m): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
Zizicardo:

grin grin cool cool
issokai well done

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
[quote author=enemyofprogress post=61529481][/quote] Hahahahah. Everything concern me nah.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by ithope2: 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Triplets with brain. IT gurus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce / Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences / 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.