Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) (42355 Views)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by perdollar(m): 7:16am On Oct 18, 2017
there mates r in Syria n Iraq dying for Muslim. they better join up.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2017
I know these guys. They finished from Lautech
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by lekspot01(m): 7:22am On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=buskie13 post=61520281]I have nothing to say,

why must they include 'mad' in their prophets name?
was he showing signs of insanity when he was young? must you talk, y not keep quite if u don't knw d right thing to say.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2017
manitobor:

Be careful of what you ask for, giving birth to twins or triplets ain't no child play. The labour pain is double or triple of the pain associated with having only one.
And what's more? You have to produce enough milk to feed them, which can drain you physically all the time. Need I remind of the fact that you have to wake more often at night.... Just get ready.

Wow! Seems someone is talking from experience, well I will keep all u av said in mind.Thanks.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2017
adisaaowala:

But your tummy would be too big nah sad

Lmao! Why won't my tommy be big? Its only natural that it gets big na during pregnancy cheesy
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2017
luminouz:

N u want me to say Amen
In this recession ..
I will just kill myself n run away grin

Hahaha! So u are one of those men that run away once they are told that their wife have multiple babies. cheesy
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by lailo: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2017
Zizicardo:
I pray for triplets too cry
na die be dat
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by lastempero: 7:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Someone should define d word handsome for me.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 7:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Zizicardo:

I'll grant you your heart desires
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by 247beauty: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2017
tayo60:
And so? They are not cute like those I saw at d front page. They look local tongue
Hey! Appreciate good thing for once.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 18, 2017
hmmm
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Sunnah1(m): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2017
tayo60:
And so? They are not cute like those I saw at d front page. They look local tongue
The biggest prostitude has spoken.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by darlenese(f): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2017
tayo60:

its because their name is Muhammad.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by peaceinnigeria: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Good looking guys.

Triplets that have grown up to this age, praise to Almighty God and kudos to their parents.

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by jidxin(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Zizicardo:
nd I'm certain I can give you. Wee yuu marry me den
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by jidxin(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I know I will givee birth to either a set of twins or a triplet.God knows my heart desire. smiley
or decaplet
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:59am On Oct 18, 2017
blacq2009:

I wanted to say something but your moniker speaks volumes of what and who you are-enemyofprogress. But one day you will wish you never called yourself this name. It will manifest.

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2017
Ahmad4452:
Well ka sha ma da ke... Yhu moniker says it all...
they are potential terrorists
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Zizicardo(f): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2017
jidxin:
nd I'm certain I can give you. Wee yuu marry me den

Never mind cool
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Zizicardo(f): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2017
wintersnow:

I'll grant you your heart desires

God will surely do that
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Zizicardo(f): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2017
lailo:

na die be dat

Na life ooo cheesy
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:09am On Oct 18, 2017
That's nice. I will love to have triplets too
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2017
buskie13:
I have nothing to say,
why must they include 'mad' in their prophets name? was he showing signs of insanity when he was young?
you are very stupid
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2017
jidxin:
or decaplet
You want to kii sombori abi
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by oxyG: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2017
buskie13:
I have nothing to say,

why must they include 'mad' in their prophets name?
was he showing signs of insanity when he was young?
May Allah forgive you for you know not what you are saying.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by olowobaba10: 9:38am On Oct 18, 2017
I CAN ONLY SEE BUNCH OF TERRORISTS AND PAEDOPHILES.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:10am On Oct 18, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Hahaha! So u are one of those men that run away once they are told that their wife have multiple babies. cheesy
Hehen na!!!
My heart go just cut!!! grin
But don't worry......I go double my hustle noni
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by castrol180(m): 10:20am On Oct 18, 2017
Zizicardo:

Can you bear the consequences?
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2017
luminouz:

Hehen na!!!
My heart go just cut!!! grin
But don't worry......I go double my hustle noni

Lol,pls double it o,during pregnancy one shld be gallantly prepared.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Lol,pls double it o,during pregnancy one shld be gallantly prepared.

Lmaoooo!!!!!
But u never get d pregnancy naaaaa
Wait make u get am first....
Hustle go then double tongue
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooo!!!!!
But u never get d pregnancy naaaaa
Wait make u get am first....
Hustle go then double tongue

Nooo hustle first o,to carry belle no hard na.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Ahmad4452(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2017
enemyofprogress:
they are potential terrorists
well enemyofprogress sorry ave gah job 2 do, kip wasting yhu lyf.... Omo Ale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce / Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences / 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.