Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) (42353 Views)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by HumbleGee(f): 10:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
Zizicardo:
I pray for triplets too cry
And u shall get in jesus name

2 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by simols(m): 10:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
tayo60:
And so? They are not cute like those I saw at d front page. They look local tongue

Amoeba self is talking. Mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by marwanafrica: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
tayo60:
And so? They are not cute like those I saw at d front page. They look local tongue

we know wuna typ mind
just say dey are not cute bcox of d religion dey portray

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
enemyofprogress:
not with that your 5 seconds guy,whose prick looks like that of a 3 month old baby. grin grin tongue

Leave am like dat o,that's how I love it.He doesn't need to have a bazooka prick like urs and last for 7 hours,after taking gegemu and burantashi aka man power just to impress a woman.

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by simols(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
buskie13:
I have nothing to say,
why must they include 'mad' in their prophets name? was he showing signs of insanity when he was young?
people like you are the reason why nigeria is not moving forward. Foooooooool

4 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by simols(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
buskie13:
I have nothing to say,
why must they include 'mad' in their prophets name? was he showing signs of insanity when he was young?
people like you are the reason why nigeria is not moving forward. Foooooooool

6 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Leave am like dat o,that's how I love it.He doesn't need to have a bazooka prick like urs and last for 7 hours,after taking gegemu and burantashi aka man power just to impress a woman.
you pussssssssssssy is missing the real prick tongue tongue
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by donnaD(f): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
cute but let dem not break up after like psquare.

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Zizicardo:
tell him to perform well lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you pussssssssssssy is missing the real prick tongue tongue

You are truly an enemy of progress, like APC people, oya come and be going. Yeye shild.

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by ssogundele(m): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
fabiano09:

which kind bad Belle be this,Jah save us from unqualified enemies
grin
Abeg which one ☝️ be qualified enemies o?
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
ssogundele:
grin
Abeg which one ☝️ be qualified enemies o?
the type of enemies wey u no deserve, like the yeye gal wey make that comment lol
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Gkemz: 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
Boko triplets

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
tayo60:
Hahahahahahaha, you can kill.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 10:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
debola27:
These handsome triplets bear the same name MUHAMMAD; the difference being each suffix MUHAMMAD AWWAL(IST MUHAMMAD), MUHAMMAD THANNI(2ND MUHAMMAD) AND MUHAMMAD THAALITH(3RD MUHAMMAD).
The Akanbi triplets are also business partners of various online and offline businesses, the latest being an online education site to learn Arabic.
The triplets attended same primary school, same secondary school, same university, served in the same city and are business partners.
The second picture shows them carrying another set of triplets.

SO THEM NO FIT DEY TEACH YORUBA LANGUAGE... NA ARABIC DEM SEE! BRAINWASHED MO'FUCKRS!!!

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by 8kingz(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
buskie13:
I have nothing to say,

why must they include 'mad' in their prophets name?
was he showing signs of insanity when he was young?
May almighty Allah forgive you and show you the way

2 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by jbhill(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
IT COULD BE THEIR DADS NAME,I DONT SEE THAT AS BEARING SAME NAME ...MAY GOD KEEP ON PUNISHING SARRKI,OMENKA AND CO
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
God is great.... wow I like dem so much.

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by nobleblood: 11:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
tayo60:

Whatever "local" means to you, I assure you its not what it means.

2 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I know I will givee birth to either a set of twins or a triplet.God knows my heart desire. smiley
N u want me to say Amen
In this recession ..
I will just kill myself n run away grin

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by debola27(f): 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
jbhill:
IT COULD BE THEIR DADS NAME,I DONT SEE THAT AS BEARING SAME NAME ...MAY GOD KEEP ON PUNISHING SARRKI,OMENKA AND CO
It's their names, not their dad's name

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Ahmad4452(m): 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
debola27:
These handsome triplets bear the same name MUHAMMAD; the difference being each suffix MUHAMMAD AWWAL(IST MUHAMMAD), MUHAMMAD THANNI(2ND MUHAMMAD) AND MUHAMMAD THAALITH(3RD MUHAMMAD).
The Akanbi triplets are also business partners of various online and offline businesses, the latest being an online education site to learn Arabic.
The triplets attended same primary school, same secondary school, same university, served in the same city and are business partners.
The second picture shows them carrying another set of triplets.

Do you know the brothers they attend Al Faruq own Hon. Abdullateef.. I think they reside in Jakande estate Ejigbo area
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by debola27(f): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ahmad4452:
Do you know the brothers they attend Al Faruq own Hon. Abdullateef.. I think they reside in Jakande estate Ejigbo area
Yes they attended AlFaruq. They reside in Ejigbo area, not Jakande estate though
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by shaklisco(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Zizicardo:
as if you are d one to pay hospital bill and school fees
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Ahmad4452(m): 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2017
kennygee:
Are they Ustaz?

They look like Quranic scholars
yea a they re scholar frm Mahdu Thaleem Ejigbo

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Ahmad4452(m): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
enemyofprogress:
they are talibans in the making
Well ka sha ma da ke... Yhu moniker says it all...

2 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Ahmad4452(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
debola27:

Yes they attended AlFaruq. They reside in Ejigbo area, not Jakande estate though
re yhu related? One of dem runs a tutor class
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by debola27(f): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ahmad4452:
re yhu related? One of dem runs a tutor class
Yes we are. They run it together now
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Ahmad4452(m): 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
debola27:

Yes we are. They run it together now
can we chat private to knw aw d class is been run, gah a kid bro who will like to attend
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
debola27:

Can we see your picture miss?
She doesn't have to be beautiful before she can criticize others...
Just like saying nairaland was badly designed and you are asking to see the one I designed myself when I'm not a webmaster...
She was only stating the obvious truth.

P.S before you ask for my pictures, its on my DP and I look very young and ugly.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce / Share Your Childhood Craziest Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.