Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) (42351 Views)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Sacked (Photo) / Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2017
tayo60:
And so? They are not cute like those I saw at d front page. They look local tongue

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
I wish to have identical quadruple
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Zizicardo(f): 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
shaklisco:
as if you are d one to pay hospital bill and school fees

E pain am cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Zizicardo(f): 12:01am On Oct 18, 2017
agarawu23:
tell him to perform well lipsrsealed grin

He's trying wink
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by breakeven: 1:21am On Oct 18, 2017
Satanic.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by YelloweWest: 2:07am On Oct 18, 2017
buskie13:
I have nothing to say,

why must they include 'mad' in their prophets name?
was he showing signs of insanity when he was young?
I'm a Christian.

Learn to show respect to what others hold sacred.

2 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 2:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Zizicardo:
I pray for triplets too cry

Are u serious?
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Laple0541(m): 2:36am On Oct 18, 2017
kennygee:
Are they Ustaz?

They look like Quranic scholars

They are pastors.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50am On Oct 18, 2017
debola27:
Can we see your picture miss?
Ha ha? Technical knock-out!

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by owensking(m): 2:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Only one passport/visa is enough for them to travel around the world..

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by iukpe: 3:02am On Oct 18, 2017
tayo60:
And so? They are not cute like those I saw at d front page. They look local tongue

yea, Foreign / Local dressing I guess.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by baby124: 5:35am On Oct 18, 2017
Handsome, identical triplets. I guess they will use awwal, Thanni and Thaalith
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by adisaaowala: 5:40am On Oct 18, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I know I will givee birth to either a set of twins or a triplet.God knows my heart desire. smiley

But your tummy would be too big nah sad
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by larrygal(f): 5:45am On Oct 18, 2017
adisaaowala:

But your tummy would be too big nah sad
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by manitobor(m): 5:50am On Oct 18, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I know I will givee birth to either a set of twins or a triplet.God knows my heart desire. smiley

Be careful of what you ask for, giving birth to twins or triplets ain't no child play. The labour pain is double or triple of the pain associated with having only one.
And what's more? You have to produce enough milk to feed them, which can drain you physically all the time. Need I remind of the fact that you have to wake more often at night.... Just get ready.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by remsonik(f): 5:58am On Oct 18, 2017
The comments I read here about them is heartbreaking, this are good friends. Thanni was my classmate in UI , a very good programmer. We both finished msc together

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by oyeezah(f): 6:07am On Oct 18, 2017
kennygee:
Are they Ustaz?
They look like Quranic scholars
Did u read the post?
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 18, 2017
oyeezah:
Did u read the post?

The post didn't say they were ustaz.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by oyeezah(f): 6:08am On Oct 18, 2017
tayo60:
These guys are fine na

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by oyeezah(f): 6:11am On Oct 18, 2017
kennygee:

The post didn't say they were ustaz.
buh u know they are Muslims and they teach Arabic too
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 18, 2017
oyeezah:
buh u know they are Muslims and they teach Arabic too

Doesn't make them ustaz.
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 6:13am On Oct 18, 2017
buskie13:
I have nothing to say,

Such pettiness! You think mad means insane in everybody's language? I knew some bigots will just flood this thread and disrespect our Prophet. Allah forgive you.

2 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by blacq2009(m): 6:18am On Oct 18, 2017
enemyofprogress:
not with that your 5 seconds guy,whose prick looks like that of a 3 month old baby. grin grin tongue
I wanted to say something but your moniker speaks volumes of what and who you are-enemyofprogress. But one day you will wish you never called yourself this name. It will manifest.

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Sampalo: 6:23am On Oct 18, 2017
buskie13:
I have nothing to say,

Oh, obviously I see Madness running in your generation cuz only an insane person talk like you. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by mallamzaq(m): 6:44am On Oct 18, 2017
tayo60:

Bleep your morals

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by JoshMedia: 6:44am On Oct 18, 2017
buskie13:
I have nothing to say,

Lol

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by quadree: 6:51am On Oct 18, 2017
tayo60:
Look Local Cuz Dey Are On Cap?
Foolish Tribalist/Racist!

1 Like

Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by buskie13(m): 6:51am On Oct 18, 2017
Murainah1:
use ur brain ones in a while
use yours all the time cos now you didn't make sense
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by debola27(f): 6:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Ahmad4452:
can we chat private to knw aw d class is been run, gah a kid bro who will like to attend
Okay no qualms
Re: The Akanbi Triplets That Bear The Same Name (Photos) by Xerox01(m): 7:01am On Oct 18, 2017
Iseoluwani:

.so u mean say we get Enemies that are not qualified grin
I av die o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do Wives Whose Husbands Work In Distant Places Cope Sexually? / "I Am Tired Of Feeding And Clothing My Husband", A Woman Begs Court For Divorce / My Wife To Be Is Too Reserved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.