Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) (2010 Views)

What are The Benefit Of Taking All These Alcoholic Drinks(photo Attached) / Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) / Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by Bibi294(f): 8:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Who's this guy posting my photos everywhere without my permission.

The reason why I've not reported you s because I feel you could be doing this with good intentions .

But please stop @mr0jay

Please .
cheesy.... Funny... It's not easy to be a maggi 'star'
Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
millik:

chaii...

I weep!
Don't you ever quote me again
Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by iamJ(m): 8:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
Bibi294:

burn grin grin grin grin
you get lyrics
[img]https://media./images/74f16d55c001658ace5d7d532a4a74c0/tenor.gif[/img]

Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahaha... yea you are correct. My job keeps me busy during the day, and I come here to spend the night with you.

You know I remember your first picture with you and your crippled gf, tho she dumped you after she discovered that the only thing your brain could process was How to wrap weed

Now that you've landed yourself an old woman from cambodia, I hope you can brag to your village people about your achievement in life?

I have seen you troll countless girls, and you feel funky right? cheesy
Ouch!

Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by iamJ(m): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hahaha... yea you are correct. My job keeps me busy during the day, and I come here to spend the night with you.

You know I remember your first picture with you and your crippled gf, tho she dumped you after she discovered that the only thing your brain could process was How to wrap weed

Now that you've landed yourself an old woman from cambodia, I hope you can brag to your village people about your achievement in life?

I have seen you troll countless girls, and you feel funky right? cheesy
k get lost biko

Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Harrrrry kanneeeeeee.....

Goallllllllllllll........Oh ye Tottenham supporters dis nyt let's party hard....forget disses for now

Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by shinarlaura(f): 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

oh dear,,you need too??shocked

Chaiiiii. So u can't check on me right? embarassed embarassed
Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by QueenSekxy(f): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
shinarlaura:

Chaiiiii. So u can't check on me right? embarassed embarassed
chai,,my badcry ..how you QUEEN?
Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
Queensekxy always on threads that concerns Airforce
Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by BiafranBushBoy: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamJ:
k get lost biko

Your teachers would be so disappointed now!

You remember when they told us in ss3 (which I know you didn't study up to) that our future is in our hands?

They never knew that you would use your hand only for wrapping weed in P.H.

Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

So how much is the total amount on your Dp?

I guess those should me $1 each...

So let's say 10 dollars cheesy
Kai kai kai kai. grin grin grin grin

Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by shinarlaura(f): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:

chai,,my badcry ..how you QUEEN?

Am fine ooo dear.

Hope u re good?
Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You remember when they told us in ss3 (which I know you didn't study up to) that our future is in our hands?

Brutality! shocked hahahahaha finish him!

Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by QueenSekxy(f): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am fine ooo dear.

Hope u re good?
yeah dear,,how is it going with you kiss
Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by QueenSekxy(f): 9:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

lwkmh!!

Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by iamJ(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
MammyYoo567:
Brutality! shocked hahahahaha finish him!
come at me directly stop being a coward, hiding behind useless words that mean nothing to me

I knw who you're, you're not so smart
Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by Martin0(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lwkmh!!
Hahahahahcheesycheesycheesy girl diz guy just finish ucheesycheesy
Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by Martin0(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:
yeah dear,,how is it going with you kiss
cheesycheesy (observing )
Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamJ:
come at me directly stop being a coward, hiding behind useless words that mean nothing to me

I knw who you're, you're not so smart
Hey,is like you are seriously mad huh? undecided undecided kindly fuvk off and dont quote me again.

Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by QueenSekxy(f): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahcheesycheesycheesy girl diz guy just finish ucheesycheesy
I'm not the PH fraudster he's dissing oo
Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by Martin0(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:
I'm not the PH fraudster he's dissing oo
Ok that guy,I remember eee kpele I be think say na u ooo.. I was rolling on the bed in laughter..cheesycheesy
Chai pple and mouth..
Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by QueenSekxy(f): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
Martin0:

Ok that guy,I remember eee kpele I be think say na u ooo.. I was rolling on the bed in laughter..cheesycheesy
Chai pple and mouth..
aswear..he's on the run grin..he can't troll back
Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by Martin0(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
QueenSekxy:
aswear..he's on the run grin..he can't troll back
Hahahahahahcheesycheesycheesy.

Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Bibi294:

Re: Its Too Late To Fail,amen(photo attached) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am fine ooo dear.

Hope u re good?
[quo
Tahra:
Ouch!
te author=QueenSekxy post=61516288]
lefulefu please bring the best popcorn you have
gringrin I need toocheesy[/quote]
here cheesy

Reply A Son Got From His Dad For Saying Mom Is The Only Reason He Is Handsome / It Feels So Sweet Knowing You Are The Side Nigga. / What A Love? Can You? Imagine, Man Drowns After Rescuing Pregnant Woman In Ondo