Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) (8462 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) / My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by ashewoboy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Vagina people. Esha ma rora.

What is your take on this?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by ashewoboy(m): 8:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ubunja. What is your take on this?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by ashewoboy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lalasticlala.
Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by ashewoboy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
C
Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by Abfinest007(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
I dated one that was a year older than me.she refuse to respect me so we broke up

1 Like

Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by Cypress042(m): 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
smiley
Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by lifenija: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
undecided soo d story b say

6 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by Manson1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
Don't read through guys.. It's a very useless story

28 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by Bluezy13(m): 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Abfinest007:
I dated one that was a year older than me.she refuse to respect me so we broke up

Why was yours different ?

This is because I have known a handful of older women to be more caring. Some would even make you feel you're older than they are and behave like teenagers. They are careful not to upset you nor show any authority.
So, I ask again; why was yours different ??

19 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by virginprincess(f): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Story that doesn't have a meaning or moral lesson, is that one story..........mtcheeeeeeew.

7 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by Bluezy13(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Manson1:
Well, guys will read through before getting to your advice.
Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by posty56: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
undecided still trying to get the moral of this sort ,is that dating older women is bad ,or they're desperate to trap men ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by virginprincess(f): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Manson1:
It's more than useless,it's meaningless and worthless,i wonder why he's calling the mods.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by Mindblowing20: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mumu talk
Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Some twitter cruise again
Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by Chris2863(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
virginprincess:
Story that doesn't have a meaning or moral lesson, is that one story..........mtcheeeeeeew.
Even confusing self
Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by ashewoboy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
posty56:
undecided still trying to get the moral of this sort ,is that dating older women is bad ,or they're desperate to trap men ?

Go and read ubunja's miseducation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by Benki003(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Currently dating an older lady

The gap is 3 years, she’s emotionally tasking and always wants attention always, omo local man don weak - any small thing na fight en go lead to

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by Nyascobar1414: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Abfinest007:

I like this your quote...

She refused to respect you...

You are truly a man that knows his worth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by awoxalat(m): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
This story is just somehow!

For your detailed executive interior designs, contact us.

Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by techWriter3: 12:12am On Aug 03, 2022
haven't written through guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by Blackskinman007(m): 5:10am On Aug 03, 2022
There was one I dated between jan-may,,she always refused to take her blames and saying sorry is a capital NO for her,,she said some displeasing words and not being remorseful of her actions..
Local man can't take it anymore,,she gats walk through the back door...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by ashewoboy(m): 6:32am On Aug 03, 2022
Blackskinman007:
There was one I dated between jan-may,,she always refused to take her blames and saying sorry is a capital NO for her,,she said some displeasing words and not being remorseful of her actions..
Local man can't take it anymore,,she gats walk through the back door...

If you check the thread, you will notice that most of them are deluding themselves that guys like older women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by Jeon(f): 6:39am On Aug 03, 2022
Even a Goat will know that's this is a cook up story.

Try to hire Bruce Springsteen, Steve Jobs or Sheryl Sandberg if you want your story to be real.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 7:26am On Aug 03, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:46am On Aug 03, 2022
What a story!!
Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by Shascky33: 11:09am On Aug 03, 2022
Bluezy13:

This is because I have known a handful of older women to be more caring. Some would even make you feel you're older than they are and behave like teenagers. They are careful not to upset you nor show any authority.
he is an 18yr old who dated a 19 year old. What do u xpect from children?
Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by Olatara(f): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bluezy13:

Over- respect
Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by revolt(m): 12:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Bluezy13:

UNTIL YOU FALL INTO THE TRAP AND MARRY THEM... LOL
Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by Bluezy13(m): 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
revolt:

UNTIL YOU FALL INTO THE TRAP AND MARRY THEM... LOL

Marriage is secondary in this regard.
Re: Man Shares His Experience Dating An Older Lady(photo Attached) by ashewoboy(m): 7:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lalasticlala, where are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Lady With Big Breast & Hips Get Paid Just To Attend Club In Lagos (photos) / Desperate To Save A 10yr Marriage With Kids / Ladies Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.