Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety (28148 Views)

Why I Can No Longer Be Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety – Abaribe / Nnamdi Kanu's Surety, Enyinnaya Abaribe Appears Before Abuja High Court / Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by Yuji: 7:11am On Oct 20, 2017
freshboi88:

How does America not proscribing ipob as terrorist affect Nigeria's rel with other international countries n communities. You guys have failed, there will be no Biafra and it pains u so much.

Tell ur hero to come out of hiding, this his plan did not work, nobody is buying it...very foolish plan, just like u...all of u Igbos are just foolis.h
You are the ones who are pained because your government is a failure and would always be. Nigeria is now a stupid joke thanks to your dullard of a president. He keeps falling for every trap set for him. If only you could advice him,but seems you all are the same. APC zombies.
Re: Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by freshboi88: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2017
Yuji:

You are the ones who are pained because your government is a failure and would always be. Nigeria is now a stupid joke thanks to your dullard of a president. He keeps falling for every trap set for him. If only you could advice him,but seems you all are the same. APC zombies.

I'm not a supporter of APC, neither do I tink that this govt isn't a total failure....but the truth must be said. IPOB is d most useless org known to man. I repeat this hide and seek game just shows u how stupid the leader is...if by Nov 20 he doesn't come out of hiding den Abaribe and his other mumus will have to forfeit their bail bond and den maybe take kanus place in kuje....now who fell into who's trap...ode!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by Yuji: 5:28am On Oct 24, 2017
freshboi88:

I'm not a supporter of APC, neither do I tink that this govt isn't a total failure....but the truth must be said. IPOB is d most useless org known to man. I repeat this hide and seek game just shows u how stupid the leader is...if by Nov 20 he doesn't come out of hiding den Abaribe and his other mumus will have to forfeit their bail bond and den maybe take kanus place in kuje....now who fell into who's trap...ode!!!!!!!!!!
They can never take Kanu's place in Kuje and they can countersue the court then we shall see who the real ode is. Ode ni e,ko kan mi.
Re: Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by baffylander(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2018
Hello, do you still stand by your earlier post or have you recanted?
tobiasbeecher:

If you're a lawyer and spew this rubbish then you have wasted the money used in training you. So what you're basically saying is that the senator should produce Kanu even if he is dead or being held by the security agencies in an unknown cell? You lack common sense for a lawyer! Lawyers are trained to analyze issues with logic and common sense but I'm afraid you have neither of them. An advice, if you're truly a lawyer and you want to make it in the profession, you better enrol for some remedial courses to brush you up.
Re: Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by citizenY(m): 6:48pm On Nov 04, 2018
pawesome:
And the python danced on him...100m dn kawa

I am sure, for the rest of his life, anywhere Abaribe see rope, e go run. not to talk of python
Re: Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by Blue3k(m): 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
I cant wait for his trial to restart. Even the lawyer admitted he's alive. If those 3 cant produce him the forfeit 100 million naira each or sit in jail.
Re: Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by ImperialYoruba: 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
He said: “I am a Nigerian Senator and not that of Biafra. We had advised Kanu, reminding him that his rights end where those of others begin. We are now in trouble, because we do not know where he is and how to contact him. Those that support Kanu’s agitation should think twice.”

Sen. Abaribe
Re: Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by banom(m): 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2018
KANU is in Israel. Oya all of you go and hang yourselves. Stupid afonjas..... Dirty smelling things.
Re: Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by kayfra: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2018
fabiano09:
It will be a shame for any learned individual whether for or against the federal government to support the judges decision not to grant their prayers,to be honest partisan politics by our learned judges have all but ruined this old profession of law in naija,out judicial system has become a joke,justice Binta nyako is a disgrace to the profession, history will judge them.

You are an idiot with your baseless charge

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Applies To Withdraw As Nnamdi Kanu’s Surety by baffylander(m): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
tobiasbeecher:

If you're a lawyer and spew this rubbish then you have wasted the money used in training you. So what you're basically saying is that the senator should produce Kanu even if he is dead or being held by the security agencies in an unknown cell? You lack common sense for a lawyer! Lawyers are trained to analyze issues with logic and common sense but I'm afraid you have neither of them. An advice, if you're truly a lawyer and you want to make it in the profession, you better enrol for some remedial courses to brush you up.

I just logged in after a long hiatus and saw this. Lolz, you my friend are an idiot!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun 2022: I Have Come With Dollars, Pounds, Euros For You - Adeleke To Voters / Aggressive Spending, Worsening FX Crisis" - How Naira Redesign Will Affect Econo / 2016 Budget Allocation: Sharing The Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.