Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Reliable Food For Thought About Friendship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reliable Food For Thought About Friendship (369 Views)

Ladies, Have You Thought About This / I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her / Friendship With The Opposite Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Food For Thought About Friendship by Solcy(m): 5:34am On Oct 18, 2017
A good companion on a long and tortuous journey makes it short and tolerable.

Even the most enjoyable activity of real life becomes boring and tiring, without someone to cheer you on and bear you up.

Your life is partly what you make it.
And partly what it's made by the kinds of friends you choose.
You may not be blamed for having the wrong set of relatives;
But you may be blamed for having a wrong set of friends.
For why relatives come by chance
Friends come by choice ~ personal choice

True friendship is a sheltering tree under the sun of adversity.
Without good friends, the world is like a blistering wilderness ~
Without an Oasis of comfort or rest.

Friendship can only be bought with friendship.
You may have authority over others
But you can never have their hearts
Without first giving out yours
And once you've hearts
It's easy to have hand and purses
Read more » http://www.solcyga..com/2017/10/real-food-for-thought-friendship-quotable-quotes.html

(1) (Reply)

Intensive Home Tutor / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date / SHOCKING: Celestial Priest Tells Court I’m Sorry For Impregnating Another Man’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.