Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone (3058 Views)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her (2) (3) (4)

She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Good evening everyone!

There's this girl I like so much, we have been relating for more than a month now.

She calls me often and I also call her too. We spend alot of time talking on the phone. The communication level between us is very high.

I decided we go into a relationship, but she later opened up to me that she's currently in a new relationship about 3 months old. I was bothered about it.

Though, she told me she's not too sure of the relationship as the guy she's involved with seem to have alot of ladies around him and has not really proved his love for her

She's has complained several times to him but he keeps telling her they are just mere friends.

According to her, the guy is popular, an upcoming singer and actor etc...

As a result, Our communication level dropped, I stopped calling her regularly. I had to move on, but she's not happy about it. She still calls me.

She knows I love her and I perceive she loves me too from our interactions so far.

She's finding it difficult to decide between us (I and she). She keep saying she's very confused etc......

I don't know whether to give her more time.

Please, I need advice

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by dingbang(m): 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
Don't surround yourself with confused people...

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by SirMichael1: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
She knows you love her? You told her that or you allowed her instinct figure it out?

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by SirMichael1: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
dingbang:

I think they're both confused set

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nwaoma198(f): 6:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
Greediness is her surname
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by pocohantas(f): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
I like her, she admitted she is confused.
I need you to admit you're also confused... smiley

Alright OP, on a serious note. When a girl says she is confused.

...It's either she is being truthful and isn't ready for commitment. A lady can tell if she is into you from the onset, every other thing in between is just routine check. If she isn't ready for commitment, it's normal she feels confused. She might have seen some incompatibility and doesn't want to go into the relationship, only to crash again.

...OR, she is keeping you as back-up. She doesn't want you in or out. That way, you don't have a say over her. You should just be there, as a side boyfriend.

My advice to you is, don't assume, please ask for clarifications...
Stop perceiving she loves you, you are not a rottweiler. This is how you guys set yourself up, then cry wolf. Observe her keenly, while giving her time. There is nothing much you can do than focus on your own life. If you force anything, you'll end up a rebound boyfriend.

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by dingbang(m): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
pocohantas:
lmao... You this girl... Oya take juice grin

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
SirMichael1:
She knows you love her? You told her that or you allowed her instinct figure it out?

[color=#006600][/color]

I once told her and I showed it
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
dingbang:
seriously thats the honest truth up here. Don't involve your heart in a mirage and think its a relationship, I just quit my relationship with one foreign babe I got online, very confused and always walk in and out of our relationship or whatever but always call, I just told her my piece of mind that I really need a long break before she will make me loose my job all in the name of keeping intouch with her. To hell with her beauty and money. As a man Enough should be enough.

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
pocohantas:
[color=#006600][/color]

LOL! Take am easy now. I only need your advice

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by eMDeeLinks: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
dont be a backup plan

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Op you are still learner
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Cutehector(m): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
seriously thats the honest truth up here. Don't involve your heart in a mirage and think its a relationship, I just quit my relationship with one foreign babe I got online, very confused and always walk in and out of our relationship or whatever but always call, I just told her my piece of mind that I really need a long break before she will make me loose my job all in the name of keeping intouch with her. To hell with her beauty and money. As a man Enough should be enough.
I can totally relate.. But these foreign babes eh, their way of behaviour is totally different from the way Nigerian girls. . if you use the way you handle Nigerian gurls to handle foreign babes, you won't enjoy them..

They can be very helpful you know..

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
SirMichael1:

I think they're both confused set
[color=#006600][/color]

LOL! Easy bro.....
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by DozieInc(m): 6:45pm On Nov 05, 2017
She is not really telling the truth about her other relationship, she has been hurt in the other ship... her eggs is not in one basket.

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Zannx(m): 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
Bro she can't love you and someone else at the same time.. Bro that girl is using you as backup plan in case the other guy fvcks up.. Bro go find another chic.. Don't let her know what's going on.. And keep playing around with her

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by SirMichael1: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
SKYZZZ:
[color=#006600][/color]

I once told her and I showed it

Then leave her.

She feels she's got you, now what?? You don't look like a priced stuff to her no more.

When you try to go, she refirms the hold of the grip on you. She's a confused being. Sit her down and tell her you hate it when people are confused about what they want.

Try explain to her that she can't have you both (her guy and you). You not an option. If she still continue, kick her bitchy ass out of your life!!

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 05, 2017
eMDeeLinks:
dont be a backup plan
[color=#006600][/color]

I agree with you bro.....
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by pocohantas(f): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
dingbang:
lmao... You this girl... Oya take juice grin

I need him to admit na. Make we know how to advise them.

SKYZZZ:

LOL! Take am easy now. I only need your advice

LOL. But are you not confused?

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by QueenSekxy(f): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
babe is playing try your luck with your brain cheesy

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
SirMichael1:

Then leave her.

She feels she's got you, now what?? You don't look like a priced stuff to her no more.

When you try to go, she refirms the hold of the grip on you. She's a confused being. Sit her down and tell her you hate it when people are confused about what they want.

Try explain to her that she can't have you both (her guy and you). You not an option. If she still continue, kick her bitchy ass out of your life!!
[color=#006600][/color]

Sense! Thanks
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
QueenSekxy:
babe is playing try your luck with your brain cheesy

LOL!
Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cutehector:
I can totally relate.. But these foreign babes eh, their way of behaviour is totally different from the way Nigerian girls. . if you use the way you handle Nigerian gurls to handle foreign babes, you won't enjoy them..

They can be very helpful you know..
Truth is.... They are ever caring and truthful, if they tell you anything they back it up with pictures or any evidence, them go call you tire, they know your time table and always ask you questions at the right time, like they know when you suppose to eat, where you are supposed to be at every moment and when you suppose to be in bed, omo those girls can love pass anything. Always helpful sha

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 05, 2017
OP need to be wise... She's using you as a backup plan, you are like a power bank to her. Probably you give her the attention which the other guy don't give her. You just there for her only to make her feel good about herself.

Just drop her like a bad habit.

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2017
pocohantas:

I need him to admit na. Make we know how to advise them.

LOL. But are you not confused?

Not really, but I still need advice

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by ibkayee(f): 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2017
SKYZZZ:
Good evening everyone!

There's this girl I like so much, we have been relating for more than a month now.

She calls me often and I also call her too. We spend alot of time talking on the phone. The communication level between us is very high.

I decided we go into a relationship, but she later opened up to me that she's currently in a new relationship about 3 months old. I was bothered about it.

Though, she told me she's not too sure of the relationship as the guy she's involved with seem to have alot of ladies around him and has not really proved his love for her

She's has complained several times to him but he keeps telling her they are just mere friends.

As a result, Our communication level dropped, I stopped calling her regularly. I had to move on, but she's not happy about it. She still calls me.

She knows I love her and I perceive she loves me too from our interactions so far.

She's finding it difficult to decide between us (I and she). She keep saying she's very confused etc......

Please, I need advice

Lol it's like you're even volunteering to be her back up plan, know your worth King

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2017
IAmFreeman:
OP need to be wise... She's using you as a backup plan, you are like a power bank to her. Probably you give her the attention which the other guy don't give her. You just there for her only to make her feel good about herself.

Just drop her like a bad habit.

Honestly, I greatly appreciate this advice.
Like, you know what's up!

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
ibkayee:

Lol it's like you're even volunteering to be her back up plan, know your worth King

wink Yeah, correct

It's in his best interest to leave. He's no more on board if he once was, We have been there too wink

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by biacan(f): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2017
dingbang:
Coming from a confused boy

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by olaleks007(m): 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
SKYZZZ:
Good evening everyone!

Please, I need advice

Love Love Love

Abeg Shey love can be shared ni?

Focus on another thing than wating ur time on dis confused lady.

U also need to be blame. If u love someone, say it immediately. U think say na only u like better thing

Re: She Doesn't Want To Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 05, 2017
ibkayee:

Thanks alot!

Should I Give My Girlfriend A Phone? / What Do You Masturbate To? / Help Explain This Financial Statement. (pics)