Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (41082 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Diligentnigga(m): 6:57am On Oct 19, 2017
cool

4 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 6:57am On Oct 19, 2017
mhizesther:
undecided undecided

Mamiii
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
hmm why!!! you thief person money? you commit crime? you do anything bad? Are u not a student? so your course mates or facebook friends wont recognise you if they see u? lol abeg talk anoda story.
You are ugly sha. sad

Are you nuh the same person screaming about fair, creamy, pretty ladies? Hehehehe.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 19, 2017
Fazemood:

If I was as fine as you, I too wu be disappointed.

Antie u must have mistaken Earth 4 Heaven, Heaven is upper ma you're almost there ma. grin thankyo ma
What are you?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors:
lies
Oga sparrow,eyin na mo pe mi kin paro.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by LizardSquad: 7:00am On Oct 19, 2017
gloria34:
u are cute, no joke. make i begin gist u o, how is u?
bn gr8..hw do yu fair?

1 Like

Lawlahdey:
You are ugly sha. sad

Are you nuh the same person screaming about fair, creamy, pretty ladies? Hehehehe.
lol Is it your ugly?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by LizardSquad: 7:01am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors:
Adeyemi I think
nah..dnt kw him..the 1 i kw is victor okoh
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by player007(m): 7:01am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ugh.
The taste of the pudding is in the..........

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
lol Is it your ugly?
Yes. I had high expectations undecided
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2017
player007:

The taste of the pudding is in the..........
I'd rather not taste the pudding.

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
hmm why!!! [s]you thief person money? you commit crime? you do anything bad?[/s] Are u not a student? so your course mates or facebook friends wont recognise you if they see u? lol abeg talk anoda story.
Fb frnds cn find me on fb.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
Oga sparrow, eyin na mo pe mi kin paro.
akini njè akini afinihòn jé afinihón. Ewoni pèlè ara Ibadan niwaju iyawo Sodeke?......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2017
LizardSquad:
nah..dnt kw him..the 1 i kw is victor okoh
ok mate

Cheers
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Of everyone, you chose prophet Lai! shocked
Fine girl where's yours? how's maky? been a while I saw her around
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yes. I had high expectations undecided
lol its just a black and white pics na... lol dnt worry, when u see me one on one, things go balance.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
Fb frnds cn find me on fb.
Well ok oh!!
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 7:10am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Jude naa..he don run...its i.mjcheesy
goodmorning. .and I still have more
you still have more stored in your phone?

Nah wah oh, make I pass jare!
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
lol its just a black and white pics na... lol dnt worry, when u see me one on one, things go balance.
Duh. Whatever.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 7:12am On Oct 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
Egbon I hail oooo cheesy

Baba, I'm loyal smiley
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2017
NoFavors:
akini njè akini afinihòn jé afinihón. Ewoni pèlè ara Ibadan niwaju iyawo Sodeke?......
E ma binu.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
Well ok oh!!
See as you be like the deity wey dey my village.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 19, 2017
sugerbaby:
[img][/img]

Your hair looks great ❤
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Duh. Whatever.
But even as a lady that ure,, i am much prettier than you... or we should upload our pics to contest?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Martin0(m): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lolz.
my booest boo grin
Na wa oooocheesycheesy U wan join dem galz finish pple abicheesycheesycheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 19, 2017
I only came to see Benita27/kimbraa pics
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:21am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
Queensekxy,pls upload the other pictures.cheesy
lol..whenever you see him insult ladies just mention me cheesy..
it should be the first page oo grin..
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa oooocheesycheesy U wan join dem galz finish pple abicheesycheesycheesy
lol grin not really
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

For few hours cry cry

My eyes are suffering for it now. cry angry
Sorry dear, also slept for an hour
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
See as you be like the deity wey dey my village.
lol if i am like a deity,, Regina daniels for nor reply my dm, the 1st time i sent her direct message na...
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yesso, ahbi you see any fine boy?
hahaha..geeze these guys go cry for you this morning lawcheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:25am On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
lol if i am like a deity,, Regina daniels for nor reply my dm, the 1st time i sent her direct message na...
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (48) (Reply)

Dan Yomi Excited To Move In With His Gay Partner In UK / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) / 2 Things That Will Make You Last Longer In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.