Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (40877 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
I'll drop my pic when the thread gets to its 50th page. tongue
You are still looking for ways and reason not to post your pictures

Alright, I am going on hunger strike until I see your pictures cry grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 19, 2017
Creeza:
grin POST WETIN? Na post office? Tommorw early morning by 5am. grin
Hahahahahaha....hayu shy? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Safiaa(f): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
Here's mine cheesy
See as this one tall like light post. Fine guy.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by RedDistrict: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
If I hear. See moniker seff, Red district! Danger area! grin grin

I get body pass you ahbeg. sad sad

Loool

i love you too lolade

is nor danger o, e ma beru

i go soon comot am sef make market no spoil, the ministry must move grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by aysuprano(m): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2017
Me
Abeg I dey find girlfriend o

3 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 7:57am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yesso...with his 250 naira goggle. grin grin
hahahahaha...lwkmh ,,law with her obvious truth

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by iamJ(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Is that your best ??cheesy
cheesy rest under the engine of a car

Ur place is predefined

Done with ur ass get lost
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Alright...stay safe fine girl cool

Stay hot, my pepper yoyo. kiss
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
help me reply that timaya on skirt.. hahahahahahaha anytime i remember that your dizz to adamucho, na laugh, i just dey laugh..
lol ahbeg make dem no ban dis 1 join too....My victornezza account no they come back anytime soon, Let me flex dis one small....hahahahaha
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol..have a nice day dear,,on my way to work though grin
You too.

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Lol....I really felt sorry for that goalkeeper yesterday, Lukaku wey suppose score goal for us yesterday turn motivational speaker
grin grin you better look for better striker, ManU can't win anything with that guy tongue
Nothing do you ßaßa! grin

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
bia victor..let's see your pic here asap
Who haven't seen my pix
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Donaldduke2019(m): 7:59am On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin you better look for better striker, ManU can't win anything with that guy tongue
Na arsenal con get striker ahbi

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 19, 2017
RedDistrict:

Loool

i love you too lolade

is nor danger o, e ma beru

i go soon comot am sef make market no spoil, the ministry must move grin
Where did the love spring from? shocked

No wahala grin grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Na arsenal con get striker ahbi
sanchez baba tongue
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Blackhawk01: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Sorry dear, also slept for an hour

Ha! shocked

No kuku sleep na cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 19, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

lol ahbeg make dem no ban dis 1 join too....My victornezza account no they come back anytime soon, Let me flex dis one small....hahahahaha
hehehe true talk sha.. u need to see the way i just dey laugh the day u drop that punchline,, people around were like... whats wrong with this guy...lol
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahahahaha...lwkmh ,,law with her obvious truth

You know nahwink

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2017
Flexing my kpomo lips tongue

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by edimolu(m): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
I'll drop my pic when the thread gets to its 50th page. tongue
Drop it now, 50th page kwa grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:02am On Oct 19, 2017
iamJ:
cheesy rest under the engine of a car

Ur place is predefined

Done with ur ass get lost
guess you haven't heard that too much placing of laptop on your laps causes watery sperm..just wanna tell ya so that you won't accuse your future wife of being barren ..when you are the root cause of your watery sperm!!
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Flexing my kpomo lips tongue
wink cute !!
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
sanchez baba tongue
Lolzzzz....Sanchez is going this summer
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:03am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
You know nahwink
gbam!!I know cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
lol if i am like a deity,, Regina daniels for nor reply my dm, the 1st time i sent her direct message na...
Samurai,you've been had.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
hehehe true talk sha.. u need to see the way i just dey laugh the day u drop that punchline,, people around were like... whats wrong with this guy...lol
hahahahah but you check am na.....It's the truth
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Lolzzzz....Sanchez is going this summer
we still have him naa grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
Samurai,you've been had.
Its heard not had.

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:05am On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
we still have him naa grin
How many goals has he scored this season
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:06am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
wink cute !!
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 19, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

hahahahah but you check am na.....It's the truth
hehehe 100% true.. Truth is that some of these romance ladies, if they see the kind of ladies we fork, dated and mingle with offline ehn,, they wnt even talk again... The disrespect is just too much... If i upload my ex girlfriend pics for here right now,, non of them go open mouth talk anyhow again.... The ladies are being disrespectful and thats because of the other guys that ass lick them..

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (48) (Reply)

A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs / My Experience As An Atheist In The Dating World. / Why Do Most Ladies End Up With Irresponsible Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.