Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (40869 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
I will,on the 100th page.cool
Others uploading theirs didn't give condition before uploading there's..

Maybe you be albino

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2017
Correctbro1:
LOL
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2017
Queensekxy I've never seen what you look like before ..

Upload yours too

Abi na only trouble you sabi make ?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by arleck(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL, what sort of oppression surpasses having to calculate the distance from your neck to your head? sad

Dude, I already lost a few calories rolling my eyes through that pole on your shoulder, to find that dried pile of black shît you call your face! tongue

Who told ya am that dark?
buh the truth still remains,
you are no where to be compared to me.. wink

NP: FALZ ft YCEE "Something Light"
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Correctbro1: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

LOL
why evils?? love your neighbor as your self naa

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 9:07am On Oct 19, 2017
Correctbro1:
someone's pikin

He started it, although he didn't know he picked on the wrong person.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 19, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Others uploading theirs didn't give condition before uploading there's..
Maybe you be albino
I'm dark.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
let us start doing that marriage thing grin

Beautiful kiss

You are indigene of ibadan right? wink
Yeah sure.

Thanks kiss
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
I will,on the 100th page.cool
angry angry
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Luckygurl(f): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2017
rangis:
Kinda weird but fun..nice concept OP
cool

That picture was a lullaby sort of, I slept like a baby after viewing it.
See those beards embarassed embarassed
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by rawpadgin(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

Here is mine
this one u don't want anyone to know how u look, hope u are not ugly?

Even if you are, na God still create u na

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2017
arleck:

Who told ya am that dark?
buh the truth still remains,
you are no where to be compared to me.. wink

NP: FALZ ft YCEE "Something Light"

Ma nigga, you're uglier than an ape with Downs Syndrome. Play all the music you want, it still won't reduce the length of that elastic neck you were bedeviled with grin

Even your hair could be mistaken for a toilet mop!

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yeah sure.

Thanks kiss
agbo-ile wo ? grin shocked
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Correctbro1:
why evils?? love your neighbor as your self naa

He started it. grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by RedDistrict: 9:12am On Oct 19, 2017
Correctbro1:
same red.istrict that comes to ashewo thread.. no wonder those guys are moving to whatsapp. you even wear konko shoe I see cheesy

Lool

see this guy o, i get small body nor mean say i be pikin o

na 2 degrees i get o grin

oya show make i buy u beer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Dasherz(f): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
Joke apart and to be sincere,, Guys in romanceland are good, though some do bash ladies but one thing you cant take away from the pictures that have been uploaded is that apart from the beautiful ladies, the guys too are handsome..... say the truth na... Let us be realistic, even some of the guys are way more handsome than some real life boyfriend of some nairaland ladies.. and thats a fact... Good morning...

That's why I used the word some and I've appreciated the guys that are "cute" in a way
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
I'm dark.
Seeing is believing grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by RedDistrict: 9:14am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:

Young bobo
Osee nikki biacan minaj cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by arleck(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2017
iamSINZ

Here's way back june..

you can die now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Correctbro1: 9:15am On Oct 19, 2017
IamSINZ:

Ma nigga, you're uglier than an ape with Downs Syndrome. Play all the music you want, it still won't reduce the length of that elastic neck you were bedeviled with grin

Even your hair could be mistaken for a toilet mop!

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Make I do the laughing here cheesy cheesy
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
angry angry
My fine brother,bawo ni?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by iLegendd(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2017
larabae13:
see lips tongue
Ugly boy
I go bite ya lips o! You no go go read your books?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
My fine brother,bawo ni?
your picture angry
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Correctbro1: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2017
RedDistrict:

Lool

see this guy o, i get small body nor mean say i be pikin o

na 2 degrees i get o grin

oya show make i buy u beer cheesy
oh! so y look like that you no dey chop? dey try put swagger for your pose ...anyway how u go ship me my beer?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by biacan(f): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2017
rawpadgin:
this one u don't want anyone to know how u look, hope u are not ugly?

Even if you are, na God still create u na

Nah daddy am the most beautiful queen every man would love to have.......i told them here anyone who wants to see my pics I have an ig page where fans are meant to pay 10k to be added to my handle and view my pics...... but most guys here are broke they don't want to pay while the ones who paid can't stop thanking me for adding them to my ig cause they can't take away their eyes from all the spices that are all over me........ how is work lately
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by IamSINZ(m): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2017
arleck:
iamSINZ

Here's way back june..

you can die now

Even way back in June you still look like a destitute repatriated from New Guinea. Even with all that photo editing, that mop on your scalp still looks unworthy to wipe the ground I walk on!

In a nutshell: You're utterly useless! grin

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
your picture angry
If you wantu see me,you go pay money.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
you pay money to see all those handsome guys you don see
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
LifeofAirforce:

Seeing is believing grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Maxi112: 9:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Jigba wink show us yours ni grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Martin0(m): 9:23am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol grin not really
Eh eh cheesy Ok ooo make we dey observe thencheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (48) (Reply)

10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) / Hookup Wants To Do Christmas For My House. / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.