Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. (40928 Views)

Traditional And White Wedding Of A Nigerian And His Chinese Bride In China / Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Photos / Nigerian Grandpa And White Grandma Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 19, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ha! shocked
No kuku sleep na cheesy
Lol
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

gbam!!I know cheesy
Hawayu, babe?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
hehehe 100% true.. Truth is that some of these romance ladies, if they see the kind of ladies we fork, dated and mingle with online ehn,, they wnt even talk again... The disrespect is just too much... If i upload my ex girlfriend pics for here right now,, non of them go open mouth talk anyhow again.... The ladies are being disrespectful and thats because of the other guys that ass lick them..
Hahahahha....Have you forgotten dead rat.....he's quick 2 support any lady here even when they are at fault
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by iamJ(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

guess you haven't heard that too much placing of laptop on your laps causes watery sperm..just wanna tell ya so that you won't accuse your future wife of being barren ..when you are the root cause of your watery sperm!!
k

5 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by RedDistrict: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Where did the love spring from? shocked

No wahala grin grin

as u dy yab me since. i feel say na ur way of tellin me say u love me na. i say make i tell u bak sef, hehe grin

I go bill you sha o unto that other thread lefels grin

na joke, have a great day!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 19, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

How many goals has he scored this season
injury sad
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
injury sad
Una go buy lacasera.....talk say na striker.....common cleverly score winning goal against una......una no dey shame....tufiakwa
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 19, 2017
Benita27:
That's the most handsome Billionaire on romance section. grin
Lemme finish it for you,...who's never seen the four walls of a classroom.gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2017
RedDistrict:

as u dy yab me since. i feel say na ur way of tellin me say u love me na. i say make i tell u bak sef, hehe grin

I go bill you sha o unto that other thread lefels grin

na joke, have a great day!
Hahahaha...okay.

You too. grin

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Most of the photos here are disappointing. It's not by force to upload your picture. If you don't look fit, well groomed and you don't have a good camera that would flatter your appearance, then don't embarrass yourself by uploading your picture.

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Veraatabeh(f): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Here is mine

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
Lemme finish it for you,...who's never seen the four walls of a classroom.gringrin
Yeeh! shocked

Shoot me, lemme die. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Nobodys:
shocked this gave me goosebumps. Lol u are handsome dear
Thanks n u look fabulous also!
Donaldduke2019:

Una go buy lacasera.....talk say na striker.....common cleverly score winning goal against una......una no dey shame....tufiakwa
Don't worry na wenger give you mouth talk naa angry I know like that lacasera guy from the beginning self grin
gringringringrin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:16am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hawayu, babe?
I'm good dear ,,you?wink
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2017
Safiaa:
you fine kiss
Nagode hajiya..
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:17am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
yeepaa!!that was epicgrin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 19, 2017
Lordygram:
Its heard not had.
No,it's correct.You've been had.

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
Don't worry na wenger give you mouth talk naa angry I know like that lacasera guy from the beginning self grin
Hahahah....wenger is here 2 stay.....Ur boards ain't interested in titles, They are just after the money.....So wengay ahbi wenger is here to stay
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Please who is the over of this pc ...
Are u single
Working
Ambitious

Biko are u a 6footer ..

Oya oya oya. Sign up cheesy #beardgang
LOL

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I'm good dear ,,you?wink
I am goodest grin grin

How was your night? Shey you dreamt of SunshineG? kiss

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2017
iamJ:
k

hating on what??a thing that escaped through the back door of a secondary school or someone that has to depend on his client for stipend..cheesy..

you are below the chain...grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Yeeh! shocked
Shoot me, lemme die. cry cry
You cannor die o.
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by lionel4power(m): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2017
not to be left out

1 Like

Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by QueenSekxy(f): 8:22am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I am goodest grin grin
How was your night? Shey you dreamt of SunshineG? kiss
haha,,it was great and yours? ?

Sunshine.G dreamt of someone else cry
lol,,and you dreamt of imj grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2017
Tahra:
You cannor die o.
True oh cheesy
I cannuh die cuz of a nonentity. grin grin grin
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2017
See shades nitorîôlòún>>

1 Like

Donaldduke2019:

Hahahah....wenger is here 2 stay.....Ur boards ain't interested in titles, They are just after the money.....So wengay ahbi wenger is here to stay
embarassed na the bitter truth be that....tbh I no longer watch asernal match again lipsrsealed
lionel4power:
not to be left out
Please change your editing app.. sad
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by lionel4power(m): 8:24am On Oct 19, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Please change your editing app.. sad
why?
Re: Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. by Donaldduke2019(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2017
sunshineG:
embarassed na the bitter truth be that....tbh I no longer watch asernal match again lipsrsealed
Just go European football section....You go laugh taya....Those guys they on their own world

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (48) (Reply)

Man Places Curse On His Girlfriend For Dumping Him, Shares Pic Of Them Kissing / Why Are Some Men This Heartless? Now I Hate Men! / Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.