Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] (6198 Views)

To All Free Thinking Female Nairalanders / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
After profiling this lady, she passed our wife material test. She's jovial, naughty, and cool. She may have bad sides, but it's left with you to find out. Her name is Wilfrèdpat22 and her picture is below.

Up Next...

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2018
Updating...
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:12am On Aug 09, 2018
After profiling this smiley lady, she passed our wife material test. She's hopeful, jovial and naughty. She may have bad sides, but it's left with you to find out. Her name is dàmmylois and her picture is below.

Up Next...

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:59am On Aug 10, 2018
Updating...
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
After profiling this female engineer, she passed our wife material test. She's educated, jovial, and a little naughty. She may have bad sides, but it's left with you to find out. Her name is Pwèttyella and her picture is below.

Up Next...

Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2018
Updating...
Re: FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
iClef:
Updating...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Photos Of Curvy Nollywood Actress, Princess Chidinma Showing Her Big ASS / My Ex Sent This To Me / Should I Disvirgin Her Or Leave Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.