Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] (6281 Views)

Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / Beware Guys : I Had Sex 10 Times Within A Week And Now This Happened (Picture) / SHE'S SHOCKED: I Went to Buy Corn And Met Her. This Is What Happened [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:19pm On May 24, 2020
Some days ago, Blessing, a Churchy girl and a corper, from Delta, but serving in Anambra, visited me 3 days ago.

No, she brought something for her aunt who stays here and decided to come see me. We had a misunderstanding 2 days ago and she'll be going back today.

I realized she has a boyfriend (a fellow corper) who is planning to marry her, so I friendzoned her and stopped picking her calls or replying her messages.

These women ain't loyal. For the love of God, I decided to reply her after killing my battery with phone calls trying to find out what she did wrong for me to change my mind and start ignoring her.

My problems is: how come she moved from Delta state to Rivers state easily when the federal government said there is lockdown?

This is to say Nigerian police are the worst sets of people. With Nigerian police, nothing will EVER work in this country. Just small 100 Naira bribe they will betray the law for their stomach.

It is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:27pm On May 24, 2020
If I f*ck this Blessing now her innocent husband-to-be will not keep up and it will end in tears. So, for this, had to withdraw and stay safe. People called Blessing, Precious, or Jennifer are not faithful and never will be. Though, there may be exceptions, but I haven't seen yet.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by Frezhkid10(m): 1:30pm On May 24, 2020
Wetin concern us now??...abeg send me card make I call am..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by StubbornGENIUS: 1:43pm On May 24, 2020
iLegendd:
People called Blessing, Precious, or Jennifer are not faithful and never will be.
According to you.
Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by rosy1992(f): 1:46pm On May 24, 2020
Some ladies need to be an extinct species.
Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by daben1(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2020
"Corper blessing visited 3 days ago and something happened", so what happened?

1 Like

Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by roybanjo100(m): 2:42pm On May 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Some days ago, Blessing, a Churchy girl and a corper, from Delta, but serving in Anambra, visited me 3 days ago.

No, she brought something for her aunt who stays here and decided to come see me. We had a misunderstanding 2 days ago and she'll be going back today.

I realized she has a boyfriend (a fellow corper) who is planning to marry her, so I friendzoned her and stopped picking her calls or replying her messages.if its about blessing! 95% of girls fuvk around and if its about nigerian police? they are the worst set of people like u said, when the lockdown was serious, i was traveling around without any problem

These women ain't loyal. For the love of God, I decided to reply her after killing my battery with phone calls trying to find out what she did wrong for me to change my mind and start ignoring her.

My problems is: how come she moved from Delta state to Rivers state easily when the federal government said there is lockdown?

This is to say Nigerian police are the worst sets of people. With Nigerian police, nothing will EVER work in this country. Just small 100 Naira bribe they will betray the law for their stomach.

It is finished.
Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by DanseMacabre(m): 2:43pm On May 24, 2020
Why didn't you snap pics of the food she prepared
Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by SadiqBabaSani: 2:44pm On May 24, 2020
op is ma*d

4 Likes

Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by newman0017(m): 2:50pm On May 24, 2020
Corper Ble Ble... grin grin Oga Boss please check ur email thanks..
Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 24, 2020
Marketing strategy

2 Likes

Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by ChewingStick(m): 4:46pm On May 24, 2020
smiles... They've lifted the stay at home here in Delta since the first of May. And we got test equipments at the boarders.
Poor Girl... She must have only wanted to enter your womb shifting room. grin Pls call Blessing make she nor go drink snipper.
Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by Adasun(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2020
Ilegend,she only wants to see u na. grin
Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by duality(m): 5:40pm On May 24, 2020
iLegendd:

I realized she has a boyfriend (a fellow corper) who is planning to marry her, so I friendzoned her and stopped picking her calls or replying her messages.

It is finished.

You and your fake gist... Abeg write another book make people buy. All these your stories reeks of loneliness.

More importantly, go get married you're not getting younger.
Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by Xtopherprince(m): 5:52pm On May 24, 2020
iLegendd:

It is finished.

I am more interested in the 10 financial management strategy text. Can I get a copy sir?
Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 24, 2020
i just laugh at guys who met girls during their service years and make up their mind to marry such girls.How can u meet a fellow corper and u just make up ur mind u want to marry her without knowing anything about her cheesy.some guys have mind oo cheesy.Ilegend do whatever u want to do with the girl cheesy.we are solidly behind u cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by Tillatalk: 5:57pm On May 24, 2020
All I see here is two WhatsApp accounts doing the miracle ..bro no be everything we dey post online
Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by CsRockefeller(m): 6:16pm On May 24, 2020
iLegendd:
If I f*ck this Blessing now her innocent husband-to-be will not keep up and it will end in tears. So, for this, had to withdraw and stay safe. People called Blessing, Precious, or Jennifer are not faithful and never will be. Though, there may be exceptions, but I haven't seen yet.

My Corper Blessing is very very different wink
Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by MrChriz: 6:18pm On May 24, 2020
Xtopherprince:

I am more interested in the 10 financial management strategy text. Can I get a copy sir?
I wish to get a copy too.
Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:05pm On May 24, 2020
So, it seems she has arrived. She called, but I missed it. All good! Case closed. My dick is still intact. Though, I have a female friend visiting tomorrow.

Note: I'm not replying mentions or PMs this year — be it good or bad. I'll respond to everyone in 2021 (if I have the free time). Please, don't pick offence — that's the new rule. The remaining 6 months of 2020 needs more focus and no single banter or unproductive online chit-chat.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by Burgcudi(m): 7:20pm On May 24, 2020
iLegendd:

Please include the name “Joy”
Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by Millenniumlady(f): 8:43pm On May 24, 2020
iLegendd:
So, it seems she has arrived. She called, but I missed it. All good! Case closed. My dick is still intact. Though, I have a female friend visiting tomorrow.

Note: I'm not replying mentions or PMs this year — be it good or bad. I'll respond to everyone in 2021 (if I have the free time). Please, don't pick offence — that's the new rule. The remaining 6 months of 2020 needs more focus and no single banter or unproductive online chit-chat.

Thank you.

I bet that doesn't include me
Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Precious??

Sha
Am an exception undecided
Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by fattprince(m): 8:08am On May 25, 2020
Preshieben:
Precious??

Sha
Am an exception undecided
Hi, let me have your whatsapp number. I might just be posted to akwa ibom in 2021. If corona will let us.

1 Like

Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by skyhighweb(m): 8:17am On May 25, 2020
childish post
Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by Nobody: 10:35am On May 25, 2020
fattprince:

Hi, let me have your whatsapp number. I might just be posted to akwa ibom in 2021. If corona will let us.
Ain't active on WhatsApp these days
Maybe later

1 Like

Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by fattprince(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2020
Preshieben:
Ain't active on WhatsApp these days
Maybe later
Okay.
Re: Corper Blessing Visited 3 Days Ago And Something Happened [Picture] by Ent3rpreneur(m): 3:41pm On May 25, 2020
I'm more interested in the investment strategies.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Brazilian Lady Playing With A Huge Amazonian Anaconda(photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposed To Girlfriend Using Police In Port Harcourt Rivers State / Live Hookup Program Strictly For Adults Of 28 Years And Above.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.