Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,343 members, 7,957,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) (3959 Views)

'I Need A Husband'- Lady Cries Out! (Photos) / Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by lawman88(m): 11:36am On Oct 19, 2017
May God give all of us good spouse. Single-hood is not an achievement. Forget all the razzmatazz on social media; may of them cry secretly

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by lawddanny: 12:06pm On Oct 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
♤ So?
undecided
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ So?

undecided

cheesy

Chaai..what kyn of kweshun be dat "so?"

It means in 2months u gonna meet ur true babymama on ur xmas holiday grin

Don't forget to invite me RSVP (Rice Stew Very Plenty) wink
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

cheesy

Chaai..what kyn of kweshun be dat "so?"

It means in 2months u gonna meet ur true babymama on ur xmas holiday grin

Don't forget to invite me RSVP (Rice Stew Very Plenty) wink

gringrin

♤ How I wish you could cúm along with me grin
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

gringrin

♤ How I wish you could cúm along with me grin

grin

Hahaaha..watchu u mean i cum with u? grin

Cum as in "ooohh aahh..Im Cumming"

Or

To come with u & witness ur garden wedding? tongue
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 12:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahaaha..watchu u mean i cum with u? grin

Cum as in "ooohh aahh..Im Cumming"

Or

To come with u & witness ur garden wedding? tongue

♤ it doesn't matter as they both mean the same thing...

♤ but I think I'll prefer the first one grin , In that darkroom ...Top floor of the Condo smiley
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ it doesn't matter as they both mean the same thing...

♤ but I think I'll prefer the first one grin , In that darkroom ...Top floor of the Condo smiley

grin
Naaaasty!

Its been awhile i never been to the rooftop ooo..i felt so tired every after work undecided all i want is to lay down and read NL wahala..
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by lawman88(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ So?

undecided

Haba! Pity the lady for God's sake [quote][/quote] cry cry embarassed
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by Syphonn(m): 12:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO AVOID FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE WRONG PERSON
This article focuses on how to avoid falling in love with the wrong person and getting stuck up. This occurs to many people as they got to discover that the friend they thought was just a friend had suddenly developed intense feeling for them.

As we all grow older, there is a possibility that we will get to make many friends both male and female. Things usually change in the long run as many of our childhood and school friends tend to find different paths in their career struggles.

READ MORE AT http://www.busygisting.com/avoid-falling-love-wrong-person/
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by Divay22(f): 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Let her pick from the admirers in her list na....
I know they're many
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Naaaasty!

Its been awhile i never been to the rooftop ooo..i felt so tired every after work undecided all i want is to lay down and read NL wahala..

♤ I could take you beyond the rooftop

♤ with má Sòtong Tárugo 2017 gringringrin
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by TashaGirl: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
married ladies self are praying to run out and here you are crying
This life ehn!
Just don't rush into anything...so that you will not rush out

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by Tegasmoney(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
From what i saw in that profile it's surely the handiwork of a scammer looking for a mugu..
Single nairalanders be wise!!
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
my advice are, she should go and post her pic, and be honest with what she wanted on CORRECT BRO timeline. Perhaps she could be lucky.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by policy12: 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Different strokes for different folks, some na job dey worry dem this one na marriage.

Different glory for different stories.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by francis247(m): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
I'm tired of been plural

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by durasome(m): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2017
lawman88:
May God give all of us good spouse. Single-hood is not an achievement. Forget all the razzmatazz on social media; may of them cry secretly
.please tell her I am seriously searching for a wife but not one with too much exes.
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by lawman88(m): 4:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tegasmoney:
From what i saw in that profile it's surely the handiwork of a scammer looking for a mugu..
Single nairalanders be wise!!

I know her very well and we are from this same place. She is not a slay queen that post pictures every now and then. She is really worried about being single. If you see her on the street, you don't need a prophet to know that she is highly depressed �
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by lawman88(m): 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
francis247:
I'm tired of been plural

Then give your second to her wink wink cool sad cool
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by zexy2030(m): 5:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
God balanced the genders, no excess, every woman has her man.every male has her woman. It' may just be opportunity repeatedly overlooked.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by Me77: 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Is this not the same Tessy Ene Oche, i tried to woo so many times, but she'd shunned me, saying I'm not man enough for her, because I have no 30 billion dollars in my account undecided
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by FreeSpirited: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hmm
Re: I'm Tired Of Being Single: A Lady Cried Out (photos) by lawman88(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Me77:
Is this not the same Tessy Ene Oche, i tried to woo so many times, but she'd shunned me, saying i not man enough for her, because I have no 30 billion dollars in my account undecided

That is the problem many ladies have. The quest for wealthy guys has made many ladies to miss their real man

(1) (Reply)

Two assholes, gone for good / Cheating Wife Stuck With Another Man During Sex, Caught Red-handed. She Cries / Pamela The Sexiest Girl In Ghana Used Her Big Breast To Open A Bottle Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.