Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Two assholes, gone for good - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two assholes, gone for good (3825 Views)

Love Gone For My Partner After Two Abortion / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) / A Must Read!! 13 Things You Can Relate To If You’ve Gone For HIV Test Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two assholes, gone for good by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2018
Trash

Re: Two assholes, gone for good by RoyalBlak007: 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2018
Who
bullied em?

Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Ekiseme(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2018
From Egbeda to Ikj along, nobody dey notice say one particular bus no enter road.
Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2018
Touhe..... I miss safiaa though, she tends to be somehow emotional.
Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Premiumwriter: 9:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
So Wetin una wan make we do na?
Re: Two assholes, gone for good by highqueen(f): 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
hmmmm....
Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2018
Low mental character, even in real life, you can't bully me let alone in abstract sense.

2 Likes

Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 09, 2018
They Are Still Here Jor. With Another Moniker and Observing Secretly To See Who Misses Lickin Their Asses, unfortunately... You Do undecided

6 Likes

Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
They Are Still Here Jor. With Another Moniker and Observing Secretly To See Who Misses Lickin Their Asses, unfortunately... You Do undecided

2 Likes

Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 09, 2018
DeadRat:
You deserve a bottle of chilled beer and assorted meat grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two assholes, gone for good by mhisbliss(f): 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2018
she acts like she's tough but she's a chicken inside, how can cheap and worthless talks from faceless individuals who might be lowly in reality affect you on an emotional level

she should come lemme school her on what real cyberbullying really is

2 Likes

Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 09, 2018
Don't mind these broke jobless guys that come to nairaland to bully ladies, Na why dem never make am. Rubbish. Safiaa I will miss you jare.

5 Likes

Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 09, 2018
Wetin dey smell you, fine girl
highqueen:
hmmmm....
Re: Two assholes, gone for good by ibkayee(f): 12:23am On Mar 10, 2018
Lool abeg I've spoken to Safiaa, she didn't deactivate because of cyberbullying, you sef should know her better. Plus that was one of her alternates, she's fine and still very much around wink grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 10, 2018
ibkayee:
Lool abeg I've spoken to Safiaa, she didn't deactivate because of cyberbullying, you sef should know her better. Plus that was one of her alternates, she's fine and still very much around wink grin

Did you at any point think this thread was created outta good intentions? if she didn't deactivate when she created that "be proud of your bodycount thread"...this is a small case.

Her other account is still up sef.

1 Like

Re: Two assholes, gone for good by ibkayee(f): 12:34am On Mar 10, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Did you at any point think this thread was created outta good intentions? if she didn't deactivate when she created that "be proud of your bodycount thread"...this is a small case.

Her other account is still up sef.
Since it's Piiko who created this thread and I know he's friends with her I don't think he had bad intentions, if it were anyone else though lipsrsealed grin

Lol exactly, she only deactivated one of her many alternates
Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 10, 2018
ibkayee:

Since it's Piiko who created this thread and I know he's friends with her I don't think he had bad intentions, if it were anyone else though lipsrsealed grin

Lol exactly, she only deactivated one of her many alternates

I think a friend should know better than opening this thread. Knowing fully well it can lead to more insults... angry

1 Like

Re: Two assholes, gone for good by ibkayee(f): 1:11am On Mar 10, 2018
AntiBrutus:

I think a friend should know better than opening this thread. Knowing fully well it can lead to more insults... angry
Oya DonPiiko common answer angry grin
Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Emmytes(m): 1:14am On Mar 10, 2018
This guy you never stop this your ass licking.

How many puzzy have you smashed with this asslicking sad

2 Likes

Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 10, 2018
ibkayee:

Oya Don Piiko common answer angry grin

LOL. Lemme put it like this.
1. Would you create this thread if I deactivate under such circumstance?

2. If Yes/No...why?
Re: Two assholes, gone for good by ibkayee(f): 1:28am On Mar 10, 2018
AntiBrutus:

LOL. Lemme put it like this.
1. Would you create this thread if I deactivate under such circumstance?

2. If Yes/No...why?
Lol knowing DonPiiko sha, I don't think he didn't meant anything by it, he can be a bit impulsive and fast to share things sometimes
Re: Two assholes, gone for good by highqueen(f): 6:14am On Mar 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
lol..chief nothing o
Re: Two assholes, gone for good by highqueen(f): 6:15am On Mar 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
lol..chief nothing o
Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Fadiga24(m): 7:39am On Mar 10, 2018
LadyGoddiva is ghosting under several monikers Odikwarisky yamleg etc she is just a hopeless troll.
Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2018
I have no ill intentions I genuinely miss them, there had a different opinion to all issues, it was always interesting watching Safia argue her points without letting anything get to her. I know LadyGoddiva let out a rant before deactivating. It's kinda 2 much to take, 2 friends deactivating within hours of each other, in the past I had taken 3 of my accounts down for similar reasons, I will stand up for any of my female friends in the future. It's coming from a good place
AntiBrutus:

1 Like

Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
I have no ill intentions I genuinely miss them, there had a different opinion to all issues, it was always interesting watching Sa fia argue her points without letting anything get to her. I know Lady Goddiva let out a rant before deactivating. It's kinda 2 much to take, 2 friends deactivating within hours of each other, in the past I had taken 3 of my accounts down for similar reasons, I will stand up for any ofy female friends in the future. It's coming from a good place

Alright then. I believe you must have communicated with them via PMs in the past, maybe you should stick to that. Thanks for standing up for your female friends, on behalf of the sisterhood...we appreciate.

ibkayee:

Lol knowing Don Piiko sha, I don't think he didn't meant anything by it, he can be a bit impulsive and fast to share things sometimes

E done sure me say you get my point.
You'll make a good defence attorney cheesy
Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 10, 2018
Safia yes LadyGoddiva no. Safia hasn't replied my last mail
AntiBrutus:

Alright then. I believe you must have communicated with them via PMs in the past, maybe you should stick to that. Thanks for standing up for your female friends, on behalf of the sisterhood...we appreciate.

Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 10, 2018
Emmytes:
This guy you never stop this your ass licking.

How many puzzy have you smashed with this asslicking sad

Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 10, 2018
Don't mind me fine girl, mood swing I miss my pals
ibkayee:

Lol knowing DonPiiko sha, I don't think he didn't meant anything by it, he can be a bit impulsive and fast to share things sometimes

1 Like

Re: Two assholes, gone for good by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2018
Did you get a ban on your main?
highqueen:

lol..chief nothing o
Re: Two assholes, gone for good by ibkayee(f): 10:38am On Mar 10, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Lol I understand you

Hahaha cheesy
Re: Two assholes, gone for good by highqueen(f): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
Did you get a ban on your main?
cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Buys Girlfriend A Red Mercedes Benz Ahead Of Valentine (photos) / Some Useless Boys Here Will Still Fall For This / "I Replied His DM Because Of Sallah" - Lady Met Man On Twitter Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.