Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued - Forum Games (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued (52052 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) / What's On Your Mind?? (Remix) Continued . . . / Pls Join The Ongoing Phone Conversation Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Mmmbop: 1:19am On Apr 08, 2010
back to square one
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by H2O2: 1:29am On Apr 08, 2010
Those dimples of hers. Hmmmmmm
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Kunbee: 1:37am On Apr 08, 2010
I know right
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by H2O2: 1:50am On Apr 08, 2010
Not talking about you lol
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by oyinda3(f): 1:50am On Apr 08, 2010
why are kolas so annoying!? and lolas so nice!?  tongue
i'm taking abt ppl
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Kunbee: 1:59am On Apr 08, 2010
Awwwwwwwww not enuff for me
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by chiogo(f): 2:04am On Apr 08, 2010
Aaaahh, this is heaven!!! cool

LOL@ where does it all go? I'll tell you soon.

Let's go Celtics!!
It's so warm out, these chicken heads are feeling like it's summer. It's gonna rain on friday. grin
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 2:05am On Apr 08, 2010
Nothing to think about. . . . just flow
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by eldee(m): 2:46am On Apr 08, 2010
What's with not so goodlooking Nigerian guys and fat white girls??
It's like mutual attraction.

Maynne, y'all need to stop giving us a bad name.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by H2O2: 2:49am On Apr 08, 2010
Bone Thugs N Harmony.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by chiogo(f): 2:50am On Apr 08, 2010
eldee:

What's with not so goodlooking Nigerian guys and fat white girls??
It's like mutual attraction.

Maynne, y'all need to stop giving us a bad name.
Like you aren't one of 'em.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by eldee(m): 2:56am On Apr 08, 2010
chiogo:

Like you aren't one of 'em.
grin grin grin grin

The white girls I go out with are the hott ones.
It's like, 'I have sumn to prove to these black guys that I can't find in your everyday black chics'.
Right now, I'm on this Italian chic, as soon as it clicks, byebye to Bola and Letoya. grin grin

You know how Chris Rock says black guys never stepdown when it comes to chics?? Exactly grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by chiogo(f): 3:04am On Apr 08, 2010
^^LOL ok good for you, just make sure it's not all in your head about the 'hot' thing.
These guys you talk about also think the chicks are the best thing next to sliced bread. cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by eldee(m): 3:08am On Apr 08, 2010
@topic
El, you used to be a big mugu in those days. grin grin

chiogo:

^^LOL ok good for you, just make sure it's not all in your head about the 'hot' thing.
These guys you talk about also think the chicks are the best thing next to sliced bread. cheesy

Hehehe . . . I know man.
I don't understand them . . . I think that's what years of rejection from ugly naija girls does to a man's standards grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by oyinda3(f): 3:20am On Apr 08, 2010
glad for save delivery and good to see her back on the runway.
but seriously. . . why with a cocaine smuggler? lol
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by H2O2: 3:28am On Apr 08, 2010
On campus starving while doing homework.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Krayola(m): 3:44am On Apr 08, 2010
Right place at the right time. Hope it works out.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by ayettymama(f): 5:17am On Apr 08, 2010
i should get some work done now!

all i really wanna do is watch fashion shows in paris!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by dayokanu(m): 6:38am On Apr 08, 2010
Ok I am now so drunk I dont remember my ID.

Got 2 driving tickets in a day

1 for using my phone while driving
2 for sticking my GPS to the windshield and blocking the windshield.

I gladly took the tickets since Bayern won.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by bgees(m): 6:50am On Apr 08, 2010
dayokanu:

Ok I am now so drunk I dont remember my ID.

Got 2 driving tickets in a day

1 for using my phone while driving
2 for sticking my GPS to the windshield and blocking the windshield.

I gladly took the tickets since Bayern won.

lol just take am easy
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by platinumnk(f): 6:54am On Apr 08, 2010
@Dayo- where else are u supposed to stick the GPS? I have mine on the windshield undecided
Some dweeb at target told me to buy a thingy where the GPS would  stick out from the airvent.
That crap didnt work, sticked it right back on the windshield.

@H202- I did enjoy the movie a lot, and  I agree, the end was messed up embarassed
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by H2O2: 7:19am On Apr 08, 2010
Next time let's do it in my private bedroom.
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by dayokanu(m): 7:28am On Apr 08, 2010
@Dayo- where else are u supposed to stick the GPS? I have mine on the windshield
Some dweeb at target told me to buy a thingy where the GPS would stick out from the airvent.
That crap didnt work, sticked it right back on the windshield.

Plat I really tire for New Jersey cops. I trust my TX, You can even watch Superbowl while driving. Cant wait to get back to the "Dirry South" I wanted to ask the guy if it would be better if the GPS was in my pocket?

But I was overjoyed that I was tempted to tip him for not putting it on my driving records. I guess the guy was jobless.

I just told him its a rental car and I am from TX here briefly. took my license ran it and saw that was my very first driving offence still gave me a ticket angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Geez and those funny town in NJ where u have deers running across the road shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by eldee(m): 2:05pm On Apr 08, 2010
dayokanu:

Plat I really tire for New Jersey cops. I trust my TX, You can even watch Superbowl while driving. Cant wait to get back to the "Dirry South" I wanted to ask the guy if it would be better if the GPS was in my pocket?

But I was overjoyed that I was tempted to tip him for not putting it on my driving records. I guess the guy was jobless.

I just told him its a rental car and I am from TX here briefly. took my license ran it and saw that was my very first driving offence still gave me a ticket angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Geez and those funny town in NJ where u have deers running across the road shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That's funny . . . over here we have foxes running across the road in a major city like London. grin grin
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by dayokanu(m): 2:10pm On Apr 08, 2010
That's funny . . . over here we have foxes running across the road in a major city like London

And you cant run over them. If you hit one you must park and let the cops arrive
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by pureminded: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2010
Schl On Ma Mind sad
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by platinumnk(f): 3:09pm On Apr 08, 2010
dayokanu:

Nawa oo, uknow you can fight it if you wanted to.
Better dont hit a deer lipsrsealed

eldee:

That's funny . . . over here we have foxes running across the road in a major city like London. grin grin
dayokanu:

And you cant run over them. If you hit one you must park and let the cops arrive
^^Funny grin cheesy grin

@topic- Yogurt cheesy
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by bluespice(f): 3:21pm On Apr 08, 2010
stupeed fone
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by parislomo(f): 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2010
Wow!! Just what I need to help me through the day
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by platinumnk(f): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2010
E nenie nwa ite, O gbonyou oku. cheesy

Agwo emeghi ihe o ji buru agwo umu aka ewere ya gwurie egwu

Nwata na-ata akara na ata ego ya!
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by bluespice(f): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2010
neck
fingers
grasp
knead
twist
rub
Re: What's On Your Mind ?(remix)Continued by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2010
Anybody knew what happened to the titanic when she blowed? I'd like to find out.

The misery of looking for the best Grad school rotfl cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Quantitative Reasoning: Answer This Very Difficult Question / Can You Spot The Mistake In Less Than Five Seconds? (photo) / Who Caught The Fish?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.