Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) (6416 Views)

Which Girl Owns This Phone Number In Benin City: 09041420165 / Guys Get In Here: Which Girl(s) Will You Choose? / Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 20, 2017
mhisterdreezy:
when u turn guy

grin grin
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by mhisterdreezy(m): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2017
mhizesther:

grin grin
lol so u meant it
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Unik3030: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2017
with d kind format wey dey my head, I will definitely go for lady b. no matter how mad a lady is just calm down n let her see u as Dat Mr perfect, Dat angel, Dat dream guy, flash her with d best of love then she will crave for you then once she calms down just b smart n play a sharp one cash with her. then relocate to Iceland or Paraguay n enjoy your life dey go. no lady is out of control if she encounters a real gee, they are just like babies give them what they want n have anything u want in return
Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by TrillionBrains(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Leave them for now and Check out Tech Skills Employers are on the lookout for to avoid these aforementioned issues.

Re: Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) by Realfitbody: 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
TrillionBrains:
Leave them for now and Check out Tech Skills Employers are on the lookout for to avoid these aforementioned issues.

I see

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Scared She’ll Get Pregnant!! What Do I Do? (photo) / Should I Date This Black American Guy Or Leave Him Alone???? / A Thread For Me And My Celebrity Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.