Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) (9479 Views)

Ladies, When You Are Ready To Settle Down, Don't Settle For These Men / Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) / I'm In Love With The Both Of Them, Don't Know Which One To Choose...(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hello guys, its your favorite health blogger Paul Samuel FitnessDoctor

It's the dream of most ladies to wear that ring and walk down the aisle to the man of their dreams.

But nowadays, it is not easy to know what ladies want.

Do you want a stinking rich guy who buys you everything and gives you all you want, sorry they don't exist, everyone has flaws.

So ladies what's your pick?

Please if you are gay, you are not included, this is just for ladies.

More On My Blog
Beware!!! Here Is How Using Earpiece Almost Damaged My Ear
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/beware-here-is-how-using-earpiece.html

Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mr bidness man... the rest can go and wash toilet angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
I'm sapiosexual, so I will go for number 1.
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by biacan(f): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
No 4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2017
stupid Nigerian girls will choose number 4 here buh in real life, na mr swag them go choose. awon i.diots.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
I'm sapiosexual, so I will go for number 1.

are you intellectual? prove to me that you are. safarigirl has proven that beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

You sure this what you wanted to type?

Read again... This time slowly. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
ashewoboy:

are you intellectual? prove to me that you are. safarigirl has proven that beyond reasonable doubt.
I owe you no explanation.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mr normal obviously.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:

then we assert that you are not an intellectual.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mr bidness man
The rest can go and wash toilet undecided
BiafranBushBoy:

You sure this what you wanted to type?

Read again... This time slowly. Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
ashewoboy:

then we assert that you are not an intellectual.
Oga abeg find your square root.
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mr business man jare
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by ashewoboy(m): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
Rolex67:
Oga abeg find your square root.

your quotes are not laced with intellectual response. if it was safarigirl, i know what her responses would be. you would know an intellectual has mentioned you. can you fvck off now?
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by hama20: 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Rolex67:
but you just explained. am tired of this country, everything is opposite. :where you dey go and the response is i dey come.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Mr bidness man
The rest can go and wash toilet undecided

Smiles.
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
It takes a foolish woman to ignore number 4 and choose any other.

I'm not bad looking, well educated, recently got PhD at very early 30s, have a little bit of swag yet I can't afford a Tesla SUV let alone a private jet like the no 4 dude. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Arielle5: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mr business man all the way grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by ReinaFarine: 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2017
A business man. Because to build a business takes lots of qualities, the patience, the perseverance, the hardworking, the research, the dauntlessness, the belief. For a man to be classified as a Successful business man, means he had a dream and overcame every obstacles to ensure the fulfilment of his dream.

Henry Ford of Ford motors was not formally educated. But being able to put his vision into action and get capable people to fulfil is goals made him a smarter man than all the Harvard graduate engineers put together.

I would have fine for the formal educated ones but I've come to discover that a large percentage of our certificated graduates have a sense of ego. They feel they're to big for important job and would rather stay at home Lady and jobless than hustle like their age mates are doing. Spending time waiting for white collar jobs instead of being an agent of Job creation.

Abeg oh! Who fine don epp?
Is his fine my fine? is my fine his fine? Can his fine make my fine not to fine the fine it wants to fine? If a man is successful and confident, he radiates a kind of beauty and machoism beauty products and genetics can't compete with.

A strong man?
When he is successful, we get bouncers... And if I need it so bad (for aesthetic purpose), personal trainers and gym exists for a reason.

Swags... Forget Social Media... Money makes the swag and not he other way round. What am I going to do with a swagalicious broke ass nigger?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
ReinaFarine:
A business man. Because to build a business takes lots of qualities, the patience, the perseverance, the hardworking, the research, the dauntlessness, the belief. For a man to be classified as a Successful business man, means he had a dream and overcame every obstacles to ensure the fulfilment of his dream.

Henry Ford of Ford motors was not formally educated. But being able to put his vision into action and get capable people to fulfil is goals made him a smarter man than all the Harvard graduate engineers put together.

I would have fine for the formal educated ones but I've come to discover that a large percentage of our certificated graduates have a sense of ego. They feel they're to big for important job and would rather stay at home Lady and jobless than hustle like their age mates are doing. Spending time waiting for white collar jobs instead of being an agent of Job creation.

Is his fine my fine? is my fine his fine? Can his fine make my fine not to fine the fine it wants to fine? If a man is successful and confident, he radiates a kind of beauty and machoism beauty products and genetics can't compete with.

A strong man?
When he is successful, we get bouncers... And if I need it so bad (for aesthetic purpose), personal trainers and gym exists for a reason.

Swags... Forget Social Media... Money makes the swag and not he other way round. What am I going to do with a swagalicious broke ass nigger?

I assume you don't joke with the kind of man you date

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
ReinaFarine:

A strong man?

your kidney dey work. Please be my friend.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by ReinaFarine: 11:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I assume you don't joke with the kind of man you date

Lol....
I love my man Jare.... And he is not someone to be 'joked' with.. grin cheesy

I'm just happy we complement each other
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Lol....
I love my man Jare.... And he is not someone to be 'joked' with.. grin cheesy

I'm just happy we complement each other

Love? hmm... I thought girls don't love anymore grin grin
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by ReinaFarine: 12:05am On Dec 21, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Love? hmm... I thought girls don't love anymore grin grin

Really??

I think I missed that memo (I was probably busy canoodling at bae's and the post man missed me). tongue cheesy

Well good thing I'm a woman not a girl... Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 12:12am On Dec 21, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Really??

I think I missed that memo (I was probably busy canoodling at bae's and the post man missed me). tongue cheesy

Well good thing I'm a woman not a girl... Lol

You sound so mature and funny... Your man has got something really good by his side.

Oya, Congratulate him for me
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Ruggedfitness: 1:12am On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
LadyGoddiva:

See yinglish. I'm sure you finished from Akara Moi Moi school, you better go to theapostle so that he can reset your brain
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by IwillSucced(m): 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
ashewoboy:
stupid Nigerian girls will choose number 4 here buh in real life, na mr swag them go choose. awon i.diots.

Don't mind them
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Vitallyxx(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lolo kpar cheesy
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
makydebbie:
Mr normal obviously.

Who is Mr Normal
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
IwillSucced:

See yinglish. I'm sure you finished from Akara Moi Moi school, you better go to theapostle so that he can reset your brain

Haha, wetin she do una now
Re: Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) by johnyace(m): 3:43am On Dec 22, 2017
I plan on being all four, it's not impossible

(1) (2) (Reply)

Endowed Model Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Behind In See Through Lingerie / Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / Teddy A Forcefully Grabs And Squeezes Alex’s Boobs After She Grabbed His Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.