Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

Courtship Tips : 5 Things You Need To Know Before Saying I DO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Courtship Tips : 5 Things You Need To Know Before Saying I DO (501 Views)

To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama / Lady: Major Reason We Waste Guys' Time Before Saying Yes Or No / Should You Consider Genotype Before Saying YES? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Courtship Tips : 5 Things You Need To Know Before Saying I DO by rutoesmed: 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2017
The whole courtship process is done, now the wedding and honeymoon is almost behind you and you are staring into the face of marriage.
How do you keep the spark from going dim? When arguments rise, how do you resolve it? How do you ride above insecurities and doubt?
Listed below are five critical things newly weds or intending couples should know to prepare them for what lies ahead:
1. Things will change
No one remains “the person I first loved” forever. You and your partner are going to evolve a whole lot over the years, and as a result, your relationship will need to adapt and even create a new side of “us” to survive.
The earlier you realize this, the easier it will be.
2. You will have serious conflicts
Research have shown that all couples in long-term relationships will have two to three recurring conflicts that will go a major length in the relationship.
Read more...................
http://rutosmed..com.ng/2017/10/courtship-tips-5-things-you-need-to.html

Re: Courtship Tips : 5 Things You Need To Know Before Saying I DO by SweetWJ(m): 10:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
kiss

(1) (Reply)

Why I Prefer Foreign Women / 6 Reasons Why Women Break Up With You / This 67 Year Old Grand Pa Has Masters Degree In Riding A Bicycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.