Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Relationship/marriage Without Kiss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship/marriage Without Kiss (1803 Views)

Many People Enter Marriage Without Knowing The Seriousness Of Marriage / Seven Years In Marriage Without Cheating For Once / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by Leshyne(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen, I met my woman May 25th this year and we had done introduction and dowry by August. We are not living together but she comes to pass the night. She's not the forward type when it comes to sexual issues and we have an average relationship, can't say great but she can't kiss me, doesn't do and even when I try she's reluctant to do for long. Ironically, she's got d mouth odour but only in the morning. this doesn't bother me because I love her. Lately, I have been worried about it cause i thought by now she would have adjusted but I see no hope. My question is, can you be in love with your partner and not kiss her, I am worried she just wants to marry even though she doesn't love me enough.
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by sinaj(f): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2017
You met her May and married August? shocked shocked

Didnt u notice this btwn the short period u guys dated?
You cant be in love nd not kiss. I think she is not fully into you or you gat issues with your mouth too lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by fumisko(f): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2017
How old is she?
Is she abouve thirty?
U guys are rushing the marriage thing
Why don't u guys try to be friends
Let her jist u about her life and all
Was she ever sexually abused or something
Does she really love u?
Even you doubt her love for u.
It is true a man must love a woman more for marriage but also u need a bit of her love too for her to treat you right??
Don't make a mistake you would regret because of rush

1 Like

Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 20, 2017
Op, some people hate to kiss and it seems your wife is on that category.

But in between the short dating period, u could have kissed her and see how she responds.

As we speak, there is nothing u can do about it. Some people both male and female simply hate to kiss.
Sorry.
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by Leshyne(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2017
sinaj:
You met her May and married August? shocked shocked

Didnt u notice this btwn the short period u guys dated?
You cant be in love nd not kiss. I think she is not fully into you or you gat issues with your mouth too lipsrsealed

I now think I rushed into the intro and dowry.

As for me noticing b4 then, it wasn't serious to me then, cuz she always says her body is still adjusting to mine.

I don't have mouth issues, Infact she does, but dt doesn't bother me as I told her severally
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by Leshyne(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2017
fumisko:
How old is she?
Is she abouve thirty?
U guys are rushing the marriage thing
Why don't u guys try to be friends
Let her jist u about her life and all
Was she ever sexually abused or something
Does she really love u?
Even you doubt her love for u.
It is true a man must love a woman more for marriage but also u need a bit of her love too for her to treat you right??
Don't make a mistake you would regret because of rush

I feel, am committed but better stop than enduring torture for ever on earth.
I doubt her love cause we quarrel over unnecessary issues
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by fumisko(f): 10:51am On Oct 20, 2017
Hmmm
This is serious
I understand you love her but please don't ever be with a woman you are not sure of. Try telling her that you guys should hold on a bit on the marriage so you get to know each other a bit more....then see her reaction
If she flares up...be careful u may b dealing with a woman who gets wild while angry
Seems u are a bit old too maybe that's why you are rushing....it would be sad to Marry late and wrong ooo at the same time.
Be with a woman who treasures you too
How does she look at you wen u r together (let's even assume all couples fight)
Can you tell if she sees you as a blessing in her life??
Some women just want to bear "Mrs" o that's all...once d are getting old
Please watch well n pray about it all
Leshyne:

1 Like

Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by chivic(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2017
It can happen under the following condition
1) if she is a virgin
2)if she has some strict principle not to be in romantic position until after marriages
3) if she thinks u are OK,but not fascinating, but has no option
4)if her upbringing is strict and her mum/dad are not too romantic but just OK or nice
5) if she is scared that she might loose her guard when the kissing is on
6) if she thinks that acceptance of kiss will lead to you making some other quick move on her considering the way ur body dey do u.

1 Like

Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by Leshyne(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2017
fumisko:
Hmmm
This is serious
I understand you love her but please don't ever be with a woman you are not sure of. Try telling her that you guys should hold on a bit on the marriage so you get to know each other a bit more....then see her reaction
If she flares up...be careful u may b dealing with a woman who gets wild while angry
Seems u are a bit old too maybe that's why you are rushing....it would be sad to Marry late and wrong ooo at the same time.
Be with a woman who treasures you too
How does she look at you wen u r together (let's even assume all couples fight)
Can you tell if she sees you as a blessing in her life??
Some women just want to bear "Mrs" o that's all...once d are getting old
Please watch well n pray about it all

Thanks for your insight. will take ur advice. God bless you
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by sinaj(f): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2017
Leshyne:

As for me noticing b4 then, it wasn't serious to me then, cuz she always says her body is still adjusting to mine.

I don't have mouth issues, Infact she does, but dt doesn't bother me as I told her severally
Maybe she is prolly embarrassed about her mouth ish else, she doesnt have feeling for u bro.
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2017
You actually married her within a month of meeting her, nigga why the rush? babe might not really be into you.

Also about the kiss, maybe you are the type that pour spit into her mouth while kissing, you might be a bad kissing. that's a huge turn off for girls.
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2017
Leshyne:

She is still in love with her ex, that's why she is not really open to you.
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by Hykis(m): 12:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
alexialin:
Op, some people hate to kiss and it seems your wife is on that category.

But in between the short dating period, u could have kissed her and see how she responds.

As we speak, there is nothing u can do about it. Some people both male and female simply hate to kiss.
Sorry.
Hmmmmm...am n number 1
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hykis:

Hmmmmm...am n number 1

Honestly am surprised about it.
But why?

How do u feel about kissing someone u claim u love?

What makes it repulsive?
Am yet to understand the rationale behind it.

I broke up with a Gorgeous guy cause he hates to kiss and he said he has been like that since teenage years till date.

So Pls enlighten me, and some of us here.
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by Hykis(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
alexialin:

But why?

What makes it repulsive?

I broke up with a Gorgeous guy cause he hates to kiss and he said he has been like that since teenage years till date.

well am just gonna answer ur question as inclined to me.

for me, i feel irritated when kissing ...number1 what do flee to my mind d moment i kiss is dat my partner as a mouth odour

i don't even no hw to explain all i no is dat it's good to kiss nd i think Hykis him self is doin all he can to amend dat part of him
. . ...
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by Leshyne(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
alexialin:

But why?

What makes it repulsive?

While we talking of kiss, if I don't touch her in bed, we could stay without sex, dis is quite troubling
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by Dnockeror333(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
chivic:
It can happen under the following condition
1) if she is a virgin
2)if she has some strict principle not to be in romantic position until after marriages
3) if she thinks u are OK,but not fascinating, but has no option
4)if her upbringing is strict and her mum/dad are not too romantic but just OK or nice
5) if she is scared that she might loose her guard when the kissing is on
6) if she thinks that acceptance of kiss will lead to you making some other quick move on her considering the way ur body dey do u.

Thats enough. Please, when we kisses the key is there a taste, you know, sweet taste?

Sorry for asking, but I need answer to prepare for the unforseen better days.

1 Like

Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Hykis:

well am just gonna answer ur question as inclined to me.

for me, i feel irritated when kissing ...number1 what do flee to my mind d moment i kiss is dat my partner as a mouth odour

i don't even no hw to explain all i no is dat it's good to kiss nd i think Hykis him self is doin wat he can to amend dat part of him
. . ...

Wow..
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
alexialin:

Ehhhhhhnnn !!! You don't mean it? Errrr, are you sure you don't like mouth Odor?
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by chivic(m): 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Thats enough. Please, when we kisses the key is there a taste, you know, sweet taste?

Sorry for asking, but I need answer to prepare for the unforseen better days.

Its not really about taste ,its more about an intense feeling
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by AlexCk: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Op.

Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by Dnockeror333(m): 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
chivic:

Its not really about taste ,its more about an intense feeling
Please, I dont understand... Feeling? Like how...
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by laliga01: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2017
My brother, love is over rated...go ahead with your plans.
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by laliga01: 10:23am On Oct 22, 2017
Leshyne:

She is only ashamed of her mouth odour, that's why she is reluctant to kiss you even when in her heart she wants to.
Just give her some time and keep telling you love her the way she is, over time she will adjust.
There is nothing wrong with with your woman.
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by Zhahovic(m): 10:39am On Oct 22, 2017
Leshyne:
Ladies and gentlemen, I met my woman May 25th this year and we had done introduction and dowry by August. We are not living together but she comes to pass the night. She's not the forward type when it comes to sexual issues and we have an average relationship, can't say great but she can't kiss me, doesn't do and even when I try she's reluctant to do for long. Ironically, she's got d mouth odour but only in the morning. this doesn't bother me because I love her. Lately, I have been worried about it cause i thought by now she would have adjusted but I see no hope. My question is, can you be in love with your partner and not kiss her, I am worried she just wants to marry even though she doesn't love me enough.
For me...any woman who does not like kissing turns me off.....it's automatic...
I mean..what is romance without kissing?
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by chivic(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Please, I dont understand... Feeling? Like how...

What kind of feeling do one get when having sex?its should be almost same feeling. Its an exotic feeling of passion
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by Dnockeror333(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
chivic:

What kind of feeling do one get when having sex?its should be almost same feeling. Its an exotic feeling of passion

Passion? Like in masturbating? You know this is a godless sex? Explain how passion looks, please. Is it like looking still at the buildup of a shaky girl?
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by chivic(m): 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Passion? Like in masturbating? You know this is a godless sex? Explain how passion looks, please. Is it like looking still at the buildup of a shaky girl?

Are u a virgin
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by NeeKlaus: 12:18am On Oct 23, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Are you in search of sexual education here? undecided
Re: Relationship/marriage Without Kiss by Dnockeror333(m): 4:50am On Oct 23, 2017
chivic:

Are u a virgin

Your questions answered you...

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About Sex / Which Among Those Listed Have Helped You So Much? Be Sincere Please / Heart Broken Lady Cries Out "I Can't Marry This Cold Man, I'm Calling Off My Wed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.