Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,341 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Seven Years In Marriage Without Cheating For Once - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Years In Marriage Without Cheating For Once (926 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Without Cheating? / I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating For Money Once , Should I Keep Spending On Her? / Is It Possible For Two People To Date For 4years Without Cheating??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Years In Marriage Without Cheating For Once by DrRichie: 10:18am On Sep 29, 2021
Many people might find this very difficult to do or even believe but here I am today without cheating on my wife for seven years now since we got married. Although it is quite a difficult task to resist some sexy ladies out there especially when you are loaded with lots of swag and you know how easily many ladies can be swept off their feet.
In my case I would say I give praise to God for giving me the most amazing, hardworking, God-fearing and decent woman a man can ever wish for. Aside all her good wify qualities I must confess that my wife has the most amazing pussy I ever came across and we enjoy every moment we make love. This is up to the point that I can't imagine sleeping with any other woman aside her.
There are times when one could be very Hot and feels like releasing some sperm but maybe my wife is not in same mood or those times when I would have to travel for official duties, I just think about all the most amazing sex styles with my wife and then self-service off.
I have heard many people say rubbish about masturbation and all crazy spiritual bla bla bla but I don't believe such crap. Masturbation has successfully helped me keep my marriage in tact for years and still counting without thinking of any form of extra marital affairs.

Well I am not saying that people have to follow my pattern, everyone should have their own methods and believe that works well for them in order to enjoy a long lasting marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Seven Years In Marriage Without Cheating For Once by Sonnobax15(m): 10:21am On Sep 29, 2021
lipsrsealed
Good..

Men like op,na once in a millennium God dey create chance to mould him type lipsrsealed
Re: Seven Years In Marriage Without Cheating For Once by AntiWailer: 10:26am On Sep 29, 2021
U go soon cheat Bro.

Let the money and the opportunity Jam.

Find urself in a position when u can cheat and get away with it.

When u survive such, come and talk to us about cheating again.
Re: Seven Years In Marriage Without Cheating For Once by JOACHINpedro: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2021
Us wey dey Kpash once in every 10yrs don die finish na angry
Masturbating is wrong at all levels, If not for God abeg pity your endorphins

1 Like

Re: Seven Years In Marriage Without Cheating For Once by Kunlelee: 10:52am On Sep 29, 2021
Go 20 years bro. We will nominate you for award by then.
Re: Seven Years In Marriage Without Cheating For Once by osuofia2(m): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
DrRichie:
Many people might find this very difficult to do or even believe but here I am today without cheating on my wife for seven years now since we got married. Although it is quite a difficult task to resist some sexy ladies out there especially when you are loaded with lots of swag and you know how easily many ladies can be swept off their feet.
In my case I would say I give praise to God for giving me the most amazing, hardworking, God-fearing and decent woman a man can ever wish for. Aside all her good wify qualities I must confess that my wife has the most amazing pussy I ever came across and we enjoy every moment we make love. This is up to the point that I can't imagine sleeping with any other woman aside her.
There are times when one could be very Hot and feels like releasing some sperm but maybe my wife is not in same mood or those times when I would have to travel for official duties, I just think about all the most amazing sex styles with my wife and then self-service off.
I have heard many people say rubbish about masturbation and all crazy spiritual bla bla bla but I don't believe such crap. Masturbation has successfully helped me keep my marriage in tact for years and still counting without thinking of any form of extra marital affairs.

Well I am not saying that people have to follow my pattern, everyone should have their own methods and believe that works well for them in order to enjoy a long lasting marriage.
Are you sure about your wife? shey she no de cheat on you. somethings are better not said bro
Re: Seven Years In Marriage Without Cheating For Once by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
Self discipline is possible for men
Re: Seven Years In Marriage Without Cheating For Once by iRepNaija1: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
Wow. This write-up didn't go in the direction I thought it would.
Re: Seven Years In Marriage Without Cheating For Once by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
iRepNaija1:
Wow. This write-up didn't go in the direction I thought it would.

Me too. I still consider stroking the meat lack of self discipline.
Re: Seven Years In Marriage Without Cheating For Once by onomej4u: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2021
Tomorrow 1st October 2021 will be my 10 years in marriage without cheating. Me and my wife married as virgins though I will not denied that there have not been serious temptations to cheat all these years but God's grace kept me through. Congratulations to all faithful couples here in Nairaland.
Re: Seven Years In Marriage Without Cheating For Once by DrRichie: 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2021
onomej4u:
Tomorrow 1st October 2021 will be my 10 years in marriage without cheating. Me and my wife married as virgins though I will not denied that there have not been serious temptations to cheat all these years but God's grace kept me through. Congratulations to all faithful couples here in Nairaland.

Congrats my brother. It's not easy at all but God's grace is all that matters.

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed Urgently Plx...................... / Have You Ever Been On A Date Where The Lady Wants To Pay The Bills? / Ladies, What Is The Attraction For Bad Boys All About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.