Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 AM

How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! (1466 Views)

I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! by February30(m): 11:40am On Oct 20, 2017
She is a Nairalander; She is heart broken; she seeks my advice; She seeks our advice. Thanks in anticipation for your Comments

Jane - l wanna discuss something with u ; Something emotional. Are u alone?

Me - Yes. Alone.

Jane - Ok
I told u about my baby right?

Me - Yes.

Jane - Ok
There is this guy, I met him in a chorale group and l became friends with him through a friend,
Then, finally, he decided to come closer to know me more.
And finally we became so very close.
Within a short time, he broke up with his girl friend. And wanted us to have a thing.

Me - How did u know this?

Jane - he told me.
I declined at first, but his persistency, made me accept him and we started going out.
At first l didn't believe but l got to find out it was true.

Me - Ok.

Jane - So as we go, l found out, l was loving him and he is reciprocating but not strongly

Me - Ok.

Jane - I decided to let him know about me, so its either he goes on his own or he accepts it and stays

Me - Ok.

Jane - So when l told him about my past experience and my baby.
He sounded like it doesn't matter.
And intact, d rate e cared and respects me increased.
And my dear, l got to really love him

Me - Ok.

Jane - So l noticed some kind of confused and scary attitudes that he displays.

Me - Like?

Jane - And l insisted that he tells me d truth of wat he really feels.
So finally he told me that he is crazily in love with me.

Me - OK

Jane - Buh that each time he looks at me, he wish l had aborted d baby back then, I actually felt bad, but l hide it.

Me -,How do u know this?

Jane - He told me.

He said that he can't have me in future becos of it and he is not happy about it.
So, finally l get to ask him to give me some reasons; And he said his parents; and that in d future, when d Boy's father comes back, like he is scared of some future issues.

And l want to know; pls, tell me d truth, is it really an excuse or a barrier?
Pls be sincere.

Me - It can be a barrier for immature minds.

Jane - Go on.

Me - if he really loves you he will love the boy.

Jane - OK

Me - Remember!!! You have a role to play.

Jane - Wat kind of role?

Me - You have to prove to him DAT you will never go back to the boys father.
You have to show him more love than the child.

Jane - Sure l did that, and he knew i wont; U see, l love him and l showed it and he knew l do, buh he is just not accepting that fact.
It pains me more now becos, he should have told me that from d start.
And he is even telling me of d girl he is planing to go ask out.

Me - You fvcked him?

Jane - yes we fvcked.
He actually told me he like the girl, and she is d next person, he can really ask out and want to have something with.

Me - Ok.
I will advice you change your attention.

Stop showing him love now.

May be he is satisfied. And want to jump to another girl.

Give him time.

Time will expose him.

Jane - And he is also pleading, that l remain his friend, that l inspire him a lot, and have thought him a lot too, so he would want to keep me as a good close friend.

Jane - U think so?

Me - Is he wanting a break up?

Jane - Yes and l accepted immediately he told me his reasons;
d worst is that, he still calls;
Like, today l didn't call and he called to tell me he is missing me, that he haven't heard from me like before even flashing

Jane - That he can't forget me, and l shouldn't too.

Me - Let him go. He wants you as a friend so he can continue fvcking u.

Jane - U see, that's d truth l wanna hear; buh, he doesn't ask for that actually. He loves having me around, been sure, am not with any other guy.

Me - Stay off!!!

Make sure u don't visit him.

Even if u meet him. Don't fvck him again

Jane - OK

Me - He tasted and loves ur pvssy

Jane - Wats there to love kwanu?

Me - You might not know.

.but he knows.

And with time

If he has gotten enough. He won't enjoy it again. And want another pvssy.

I am speaking my opinion. Note that.

Jane - Yea, l understand.

Jane - So when something is real and true, my past won't be barrier right?

Me - Never.

Jane - Cool
Thanks a bunch dear
U have lifted my spirit
This is actually my second break up becos of my past, and am beginning to think its a barrier to me.
I really appreciate ur time.

If u don't mind, u can also talk to fellow guys about it and know thier reply

Me - I will.
If u permit me

Jane - Yea, but confidential.
U are permitted.
I really need multiple answer

Me - Trust me.

Jane -OK dear
Thanks

Can't wait!
Re: How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! by policy12: 11:47am On Oct 20, 2017
Fp

1 Like

Re: How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 20, 2017
I think the guy wasn't really for a serious relationship. He juz want to have sex but at least he is being honest of his motives sha..

And to Jane, tell her to find someone who gonna accept her for what she is.. She shud focus first with her baby tho, this shud be her FIRST PRIORITY ...cool

She better leave the guy before its too late since he already told her that its impossible for them to be together..There is no future for both of them..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2017
Re: How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! by olaleks007(m): 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Let her concentrate on her pikin

D right man will come

1 Like

Re: How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! by IAMSASHY(f): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2017
undecided karma paid her an instant visit. He broke up wt his gf jst 2 date her and she ws happy abt it. After hvin a child, her sense of reasoning has refused to improve, Tel her 2 continue 2 Bleep, I tink its her destiny.
Re: How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! by February30(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided karma paid her an instant visit. He broke up wt his gf jst 2 date her and she ws happy abt it. After hvin a child, her sense of reasoning has refused to improve, Tel her 2 continue 2 Bleep, I tink its her destiny.

that is too rash!!!!

pls, help her if you can.

all she needs is your opinion.
Re: How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! by February30(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Sexy20:
still booking space?

please drop your advice.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! by February30(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
policy12:
Fp

right!!!

but, you can still drop your advice.
Re: How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! by HeWrites(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
The guy should be called Pucci Nigga

If she don't mind, we can be dating cool

IamKashyBaby what's up angry
Re: How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! by Generalkaycee(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! by Divay22(f): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
I can confidently say the guy never loved her at first and the girl he's dating now, is his formal girl..
Let her not remain friends with him, he hasn't made a move to sleep with her doesn't mean he won't...
He just wanna earn her trust and torment her again...

Her baby should be her top priority now, A guy that won't accept your baby doesn't love you..
Re: How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
f
Re: How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! by Adaumunocha(f): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Well, if you truly love someone, you should also accept their baggage... Its a parcel deal. At least the guy was honest. She should move on and not waste her precious time on d guy.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! by Angy55(f): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
We live in a society where it's very easy for a lady to accept a man who has a child out of wedlock but very difficult for a man to accept a lady who has a child out of wedlock.

The lady should keep off totally from the guy and pray for that man that would love her unconditionally to come her way.

She shouldn't be quick to opening her legs to any guy in her next relationship, because a typical Nigerian man/guy would always use that child as a weapon against her.
Excuses of responsibilities and other family issues would always come up too.

She should work hard now, set instruments now that would yield income in the future that would enable her train the child.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tell your friend that; Some matured responsible men are out there looking for love and they won't mind it even if they found it in a single mother.

Not that am giving girls the license to born pikins without married ooh but your friend should accept the reality

Focus on her confidence and sooner or later, the right man would come
Re: How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! by February30(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Tuham:
Tell your friend that; Some matured responsible men are out there looking for love and they won't mind it even if they found it in a single mother.

Not that am giving girls the license to born pikins without married ooh but your friend should accept the reality

Focus on her confidence and sooner or later, the right man would come

thanks a lot.

she is following up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Advise This Heart Broken Lady? She Needs Our Help!!! by February30(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Angy55:
We live in a society where it's very easy for a lady to accept a man who has a child out of wedlock but very difficult for a man to accept a lady who has a child out of wedlock.

The lady should keep off totally from the guy and pray for that man that would love her unconditionally to come her way.

She shouldn't be quick to opening her legs to any guy in her next relationship, because a typical Nigerian man/guy would always use that child as a weapon against her.
Excuses of responsibilities and other family issues would always come up too.

She should work hard now, set instruments now that would yield income in the future that would enable her train the child.

thanks for this.

you helping someone. I appreciate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Ended Your Previous Relationship / Throwback.2005 To 2011.the Struggle We Went Through Using Phone / Tight Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.