Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho (5629 Views)

Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him / Guys, Pick Your Choice, No Pretence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by IAMSASHY(f): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
undecided
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by PrinceDerrick: 2:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Danielalhassan66:
Seriously i don't get u

how did u meet her

how did u get to know her

is it on Facebook

or u have met someone before

so that i will no what to commend

I met her on Facebook.
We live in same town.
I helped her with money to write an exams. I never wanted to meet her, she brought herself. And became relevant as a wife. I fell for her. Thought my wife has come
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
izaray:
Guy sorry, you met d wrong person.
And that is my fear in a relationship.
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by izaray(f): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
MaritzaNL:
And that is my fear in a relationship.
Exactly. Fake people everywhere now
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
Op Oyo is your case, most girls are packaged runs girls especially when they want to marry, they cool down and look for the unlucky guy to marry them.

You are lucky you found out early, if not those your friends will tell you how they slept with your wife for money.
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by PrinceDerrick: 2:41pm On Oct 20, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided
Meaning?
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
izaray:
Exactly. Fake people everywhere now
as in eh, they are just coming for sex or to waste your time.
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by PrinceDerrick: 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Op Oyo is your case, most girls are packaged rubs girls especially when they want to marry, they cool down and look for the unlucky guy to marry them.

You are lucky you found out early, if not those your friends will tell you how they slept with your wife for money.

Thanks
I found out how she's blocked people she's done with, and those that sent her transport fair on FB.
How she lie and lie and lie to get money.
How she's good at attracting sympathy from innocent victims.
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
PrinceDerrick:

Thanks
I found out how she's blocked people she's done with, and those that sent her transport fair on FB.
How she lie and lie and lie to get money.
How she's good at attracting sympathy from innocent victims.
Such is life dear.
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by izaray(f): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
MaritzaNL:
as in eh, they are just coming for sex or to waste your time.
Dat's d reason we need God's directives, and not just anything dat comes our way as a man.
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by Adaumunocha(f): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
PrinceDerrick:

I thought I've gotten what I wanted. She played wife perfectly
Facebook love.... grin grin Don't know what to comment sef
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by Adaumunocha(f): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
PrinceDerrick:

I met her on Facebook.
We live in same town.
I helped her with money to write an exams. I never wanted to meet her, she brought herself. And became relevant as a wife. I fell for her. Thought my wife has come
The way u met her on Facebook, that's how others are meeting and solving her issues... P.S she didn't use no money u sent to write no exams.
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
izaray:
Dat's d reason we need God's directives, and not just anything dat comes our way as a man.
Its true sha grin. Me am very selective o, I can't just date anyhow person that am not proud of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by fellom(m): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
PrinceDerrick:
6 months after my previous relationship parked up, I added her on Facebook. We got chatting and I assisted her twice without even asking to see her.
Based on her several requests, I allowed her come to visit and we happen to have a lot to talk about. Fast forward, she could stay one week stretch with me, (wtht nacking fa, i swear) do all cooking and cleaning and never asks for money. I gave her at will.

She caught my heart. And I became attracted to her,(she dresses sexy) I made some advances at her, she only accepts lips kissing and handling nothing more.
She said she can only 'do' in a relationship heading somewhere.
She told me about her strict upbringing and all, I told her about my past rltnshps (nothing horrible), but she only told me about two relationships she's had and said she lost her virginity to one.
I was not ready to loose her and was thinking of taking her to Mama after two months of our being together.
I got the impression of a good girl and wife material.

Somehow she logged in her Facebook on my laptop and left it.
I was inquisitive and went through her inbox. I ran into 8 guys/married men she has slept with in different towns strictly for money within this year, some didn't pay her as agreed and they quarreled. I also noticed she's visited two of my FB friends but no evidence of the activity.

Last week, she went to visit a guy, after the 3rd meeting he was asking her if her ass still dey leak?

As I type now, she's in a guys house and they are meeting for the first time.

She doesn't know I know all this yet. Like I said I've never entered her, its not really my thing.

LESSONS LEARNT
1. Guys beware of ladies that throw themselves at you, they are probably hiding something.
2. She pretends to be decent around me and not demanding, yet she receives money and banana else where: hmmmm

My question: How should I react and get her out of my life?
Its normal for any lady to pretend, guy count yourself lucky to have discovered the person she is early enough, if what if you only discovered this after you must have married her?. but its a pity she was caught cos we all have our past just. but she refused to mend her ways.

1 Like

Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by druxy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
2dice01:
Wizzy said it all

cry
Why give a hoe your heart while she rada grin Has a purse
brother abeg. title of the song

1 Like

Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by PrinceDerrick: 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
The way u met her on Facebook, that's how others are meeting and solving her issues... P.S she didn't use no money u sent to write no exams.
Na true ooo.
I'm just lucky
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by kally01(m): 3:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
uncle count yourself lucky, naso u for just marry olosho like dat ohh grin

1 Like

Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by PrinceDerrick: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
izaray:
Thanks, true
that's the final answer

1 Like

Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by babtaima(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
Hustle hard then she will take you serious
ho spotted lipsrsealed
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by babtaima(m): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
PrinceDerrick:

I met her on Facebook.
We live in same town.
dude if you don't bang that bih then you're a weakling
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by 2dice01: 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
druxy:
brother abeg. title of the song
chris Brown ft lilwayne and tyga

Girls ain't loyal
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by GuntersChain(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
you already called her olosho, when next u meet present your proof that she is one to her and listen to her explanation.
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
Bianca or what's that your name

What's your problem with money?

Haven't you touched money before?
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by biacan(f): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
Bianca or what's that your name

What's your problem with money?
Haven't you touched money before?
Barb your hair before I take you seriously

1 Like

Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:

Barb your hair before I take you seriously
hahahaha
See you in hell buddy, till we meet again
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by Danielalhassan66(m): 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
PrinceDerrick:

I met her on Facebook.
We live in same town.
ok but was there any thing between you guys like sex
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by PrinceDerrick: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
kally01:
uncle count yourself lucky, naso u for just marry olosho like dat ohh grin
I've learnt a lesson for life
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by PrinceDerrick: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Danielalhassan66:
ok but was there any thing between you guys like sex
Not at all
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
olosho alert! why don't u hustle hard and be different, I detest ladies like u, assuming u fine, e for make sense
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by HARDDON: 6:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
this is something we teach our followers: the ability to detect anything in close proximity.

heightened sense of smell, eagle eyes for details and the capability to piece two n two together and decode lanes
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by biacan(f): 7:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
armylord:
olosho alert! why don't u hustle hard and be different, I detest ladies like u, assuming u fine, e for make sense
With your face like soma
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by PrinceDerrick: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
HARDDON:
this is something we teach our followers: the ability to detect anything in close proximity.

heightened sense of smell, eagle eyes for details and the capability to piece two n two together and decode lanes
Your followers where?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies: Difference Between Squirting And Orgasm? / I Don’t Do Small Boys, My Kind Of Men Are In Aso Rock – Omotee Brags / Photos Of A 7-year-old Boy Who Got Popular For Having Six Packs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.