Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho (5602 Views)

Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him / Guys, Pick Your Choice, No Pretence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by Danielalhassan66(m): 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
PrinceDerrick:

Not at all
since u know her real nature bro u dont have to waste your time with pretended u can contact me on danielalhassan66@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
U beta enter her fast

1 Like

Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
biacan:
With your face like soma
post ur pic, oponu

1 Like

Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by MrHighSea: 9:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
Gboyeboy:
angry
As in eh, Hoes everywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by Flaghouse1: 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
PrinceDerrick:
6 months after my previous relationship parked up, I added her on Facebook. We got chatting and I assisted her twice without even asking to see her.
Based on her several requests, I allowed her come to visit and we happen to have a lot to talk about. Fast forward, she could stay one week stretch with me, (wtht nacking fa, i swear) do all cooking and cleaning and never asks for money. I gave her at will.

She caught my heart. And I became attracted to her,(she dresses sexy) I made some advances at her, she only accepts lips kissing and handling nothing more.
She said she can only 'do' in a relationship heading somewhere.
She told me about her strict upbringing and all, I told her about my past rltnshps (nothing horrible), but she only told me about two relationships she's had and said she lost her virginity to one.
I was not ready to loose her and was thinking of taking her to Mama after two months of our being together.
I got the impression of a good girl and wife material.

Somehow she logged in her Facebook on my laptop and left it.
I was inquisitive and went through her inbox. I ran into 8 guys/married men she has slept with in different towns strictly for money within this year, some didn't pay her as agreed and they quarreled. I also noticed she's visited two of my FB friends but no evidence of the activity.

Last week, she went to visit a guy, after the 3rd meeting he was asking her if her ass still dey leak?

As I type now, she's in a guys house and they are meeting for the first time.

She doesn't know I know all this yet. Like I said I've never entered her, its not really my thing.

LESSONS LEARNT
1. Guys beware of ladies that throw themselves at you, they are probably hiding something.
2. She pretends to be decent around me and not demanding, yet she receives money and banana else where: hmmmm

My question: How should I react and get her out of my life?

Jejely disjoint yourself from the babe as things never go far !!!

1 Like

Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by yinkeys(m): 6:09am On Jun 15, 2018
PrinceDerrick:

No tales...
May be I'll get one or two screenshots.
I wish I could just know her first name so that I'd avoid this person
It's a small world and one could cross paths with anyone
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by pedrilo: 6:50am On Jun 15, 2018
Mariinee:
Stories that touch.
it is not stories that touch. This is wat majority of our ladies do for a living. Hooking up with random married men to have sex n collect money and turn around to present urselves as holy mary to a naive single guy.
Their format is strictly to control d single guy wit sex.
That's why I kip saying "if sex, asss, boobs n bum is all she's bringing to the table, she's not ready.
Re: I Fell For Her Pretence: Disguised Olosho by emelda86(f): 6:59am On Jun 15, 2018
ICHAKABOOM!!!

Yansh still dey leak fa!!!

Na wa ooo....where do u guys see all this ladies sef

Babe na actor aswear....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is the Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight Because of Lack of Money & Recession PIX / Crazy Gfs Be Like....(picture) / Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.