Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

I Need Your Help Romancelanders.once Again I Am In Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Help Romancelanders.once Again I Am In Love. (533 Views)

I Beat My Wife Yesterday Again. I Can't Stop. Please Advise. / Will I See Him Again? I Want To See Him Again, Please Help. / Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help Romancelanders.once Again I Am In Love. by overhypedsteve(m): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
I met this girl somewhere and we became a bit close to each other, we would spend time on the phone talking on some evenings and it would be like she doesn't want this call to end.

She works for the federal government so she is the busy type. Yesterday I went to see her at her place and within a short while my hands were already filled with naked boob's and my mouth, lips. I stayed at her place from 7:20-10:20 just touching each other in sensitive places(no sex, claimed she was on her period. But she was stripped to the pant and allowed me the honor of dropping the pant from behind sometimes. Which is a very Novel achievement for a first away visit grin)

She told me she had a boyfriend and that he liked her but whenever i stopped touching her she would come over to me like a lost puppy (that's if puppies have tight boobsies and breastieses).

I think she truly have a boyfriend but I doubt that she is serious about the guy, cus she listens to me face down like I was her lecturer anytime I talk to her, she is quite submissive when I am around and act like a baby with an adult around.

When I was trying to vandalize her inner orifice she begged me to stop and told me some other time that she still had her pad on(normally in this cases a girl would tell you she does not want to try it again with you but she kept the door open for future opportunities)

Each time she tell me she have a boyfriend and I confess how I feel for her she would keep telling me she doesn't know what to do and asking me about what to do about him.

Now I am just sad cus she said she was coming today but didn't show up cus she said she was very tired and her boyfriend just came back from a journey and may come and see her.

My question is, is this girl playing with my head(and probably my #ick too cus the poor dude is on the receiving end of this whole thing)

Please never mind my jokes and sarcasm , I really like her, and would do what I can to make us work if she could give me that chance.

Now people I want your analysis I want you guys to be very harsh on me. Don't give me false hope if there is none( although being filled with hope would do me some good)
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders.once Again I Am In Love. by juwoonn(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
overhypedsteve:

Yesterday I went to see her at her place and within a short while my hands were already filled with naked boob's and my mouth, lips.
On a first visit? You're a baddo!

overhypedsteve:
She told me she had a boyfriend and that he liked her but whenever i stopped touching her she would come over to me like a lost puppy
The lady wants to flex, she probably wants a s*x mate and not something deep.
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders.once Again I Am In Love. by overhypedsteve(m): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
juwoonn:

it's all about calculations, studying her body language and knowing when to make your move. One false move and all your chances are over. You won't touch any boobies angry
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders.once Again I Am In Love. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Why are some of you happy sharing women with other men?. You're a means to an end in her life so quit confusing that with love.
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders.once Again I Am In Love. by overhypedsteve(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
juwoonn:

well she should find somebody else. I only go deep with people I care about not one time things
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders.once Again I Am In Love. by juwoonn(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
overhypedsteve:
it's all about calculations, studying her body language and knowing when to make your move. One false move and all your chances are over. You won't touch any boobies angry
Professor!
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders.once Again I Am In Love. by overhypedsteve(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
Benita27:
Why are some of you happy sharing women with other men?. You're a means to an end in her life so quit confusing that with love.
thanks Benita.i really don't want to have anything to do with her if she is not ready for a relationship. I am too old for all this Shenanigans.
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders.once Again I Am In Love. by overhypedsteve(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
juwoonn:

Professor!
well I like to think so myself. cool But this girl, I just like her. And like Benita said I don't just want to be a means to her end.
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders.once Again I Am In Love. by darkmarky(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Thetrueapostle.
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders.once Again I Am In Love. by Daniel2289(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Why not let this babe be and look for somebody else. She has already told you she have a guy, and like the way am seeing this ur relationship, even if u go on with her, it won't last long. Choose now where u want to belong.
Re: I Need Your Help Romancelanders.once Again I Am In Love. by IamOlusa(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
I hope she has successfully took away your encephalon just with unclad boobs or whatever.
Don't try to ask her again, she is not faithful. she had a boyfriend and she let you see her nudes, if you eventually date her, i'm afraid she will share the nudes to the street and even your family.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Gift My Aunty Golden Ring And Nightgown / Corps Members Who Served Together Set To Get Married / Confessions Of A Christian Brother: Choose Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.