Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics (45203 Views)

Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Our Pre-wedding Pictures / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by zicoraads: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:

STFU and stop talking through your balls. who cares if they been here for 50 years. I don't give a fu..ck.

and fu..ck off my mention.
It's obvious your brain is underneath that big ass of yours. Sitting or laying down now, you can't process info or think like someone who is sane. What's with the cusses? You need a c0ck up your ass? You hôrny grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
What's stopping u now?
I haven't found a wife yet
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by slam7000(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:

STFU and stop talking through your balls. who cares if they been here for 50 years. I don't give a fu..ck.

and fu..ck off my mention.

You are as ugly as your filthy words. Nama, keep displaying disgusting fats everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Mustiboy(m): 6:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
YhurKarma:
lol grin
what's that?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
slam7000:

You are as ugly as your filthy words. Nama, keep displaying disgusting fats everywhere.

damn nigga it took you how many minutes just to come up with the word "ugly"

lame mother fuckar. You should have atleast used words like hideous, etc etc ugly what a boring azz word.

this is the reason I even ignore most of you pathetic beings on here. you have three other niggas helping you but they all as lame as you. cheesy
probably all children of hoes. grin cheesy

I am disappointed son. you didn't make me proud. come back with better. angry angry
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Neimar: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
d girl nor tu get yansh like dat lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by kinzation(m): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
JoyAda1234:
a kiss kissed can be re-kissed if the kisser and the kissee agree that the kiss kissed is not well kissed
everything equals to KISS DANIEL
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by slam7000(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:

damn nigga it took you how many minutes just to come up with the word "ugly"

lame mother fuckar. You should have atleast used words like hideous, etc etc ugly what a boring azz word.

this is the reason I even ignore most of you pathetic beings on here. you have three other niggas helping you but they all as lame as you. cheesy
probably all children of hoes. grin cheesy

I am disappointed son. you didn't make me proud. come back with better. angry angry

You are ugly. It’s such a simple word but it describes you from head to toe.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by SIMPLYHAMPERS: 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lol.
JoyAda1234:
a kiss kissed can be re-kissed if the kisser and the kissee agree that the kiss kissed is not well kissed
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by bennynaza(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
JoyAda1234:

a knack knacked can be re-knacked if the knacker and the knackee agree that the knack is not well knacked.

I know this sounds stupid, but I could not resist... Pardon me
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
slam7000:

You are ugly. It’s such a simple word but it describes you from head to toe.

I see tell me more.

yawn. what about fat you left fat out this time. Wait lemme help you.

obese. I think that is a better word. Another word for ugly in fact something that's worse then ugly. repulsive,

oya put all those words together and come back with something interesting this time. angry And add ugly to it since you are so found of the word.

cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by ufuosman(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
All the best to dem
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by SuperSuave(m): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
wow! your wife is beautiful unlike the bleached mofos roaming around. HAPPY MARRIED LIFE IN ADVANCE BRO smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Olatara(f): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
YhurKarma:
lol grin
Nah Wetin ur eyes find reach der, big eyes.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by SuperSuave(m): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
johnstar:
I juz ended 8hrs relationship with a gal

I don't knw if i should call dis a relationship or not

Babe said yes to me yesterday

We already had sex together

Pussy smells like rotten egg i had to end d relationship cry
lol,. was it just about the sex in the first place?
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
Yolobas....make una do start to born like p**s cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by stilldoingokay(f): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
iyimide:
More Pics

8years of dating how old are you too
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by edungene7: 6:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
U mean for eight yrs diz guy has bin digging DAT ass he must marry her no excuse
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by slam7000(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:

I see tell me more.

yawn. what about fat you left fat out this time. Wait lemme help you.

obese. I think that is a better word. Another word for ugly in fact something that's worse then ugly. repulsive,

oya put all those words together and come back with something interesting this time. angry And add ugly to it since you are so found of the word.

cheesy

You should be a case study to prove that some women’s brain shrink as their gluteus balloon up.
Could be the number of weak minded little men with awkward fantasies and fetish for bloated bums that give your kind some encouragement to display crass and stupidity online. Whatever it is, keep it up.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by iyimide(m): 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
31 years old ma!
stilldoingokay:

8years of dating how old are you too
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Riko2:
very ugly Bride :
shocked
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Olatara(f): 6:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Riko2:
very ugly Bride :
Really? or u are seeking for attention?
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by sisisioge: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
You know what? I love you two...I see promises even with the skenky hair and all. May God bless your marriage cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
slam7000:

You should be a case study to prove that some women’s brain shrink as their gluteus balloon up.
Could be the number of weak minded little men with awkward fantasies and fetish for bloated bums that give your kind some encouragement to display crass and stupidity online. Whatever it is, keep it up.

you try small but am still not impressed. angry I see you used some new words like bloated a point for u over there but still haven't bring any fire. try harder. cheesy I get more attention in real life more then online baby boy. but attention or not who gives a damn. I thank God for working his magic on me. I love myself. kiss kiss kiss e de pain you cry cry cry buhahahhahahaahahhahaha.

oya keep entertaining me. throw some fire lemme see. I know u can do better then this. grin
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Adaumunocha(f): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Piiko:
I haven't found a wife yet
Jisike

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by stilldoingokay(f): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
iyimide:
31 years old ma!

31 seriously, be serious pls.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by slam7000(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:

you try small but am still not impressed. angry I see you used some new words like bloated a point for u over there but still haven't bring any fire. try harder. cheesy

Aunty Rokia, leave me alone abeg. You don win. Happy.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Opakan2: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:
Very young couple.

What a bold step to take.

Ain't you guys afraid of marriage? angry

On a more serious note I wish you guys all the best. Hopefully we get to see the babies pics soon. cheesy cheesy

mere looking at your figure, one can tell that you're well above 35 if not 40+ sef..

Don't you have lover? or you be lesbo.. which one
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by iyimide(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Yeah..
stilldoingokay:

31 seriously, be serious pls.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Anub: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
beautiful I wish you the best.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Opakan2:

mere looking at your figure, one can tell that you're well above 35 if not 40+ sef..

Don't you have lover? or you be lesbo.. which one

you really like me I am not that young I am above 55.

but nice guess better luck next time.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
slam7000:

Aunty Rokia, leave me alone abeg. You don win. Happy.
lol so soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / Mechanic Takes Fiancee To His Workshop For Their Pre-wedding Shoot In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.