Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics (45158 Views)

Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Our Pre-wedding Pictures / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Xtdott(m): 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
young and lovely couple
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by 2shure: 5:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
8yrs
Una love don already sour na.
Nko vex after a year
U go begin say
Her rice no get salt
Her stew is tasteless
This
That
Hw canai fuc a hole steady for 8years
Wtf
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by johnstar(m): 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
I juz ended 8hrs relationship with a gal

I don't knw if i should call dis a relationship or not

Babe said yes to me yesterday

We already had sex together

Pussy smells like rotten egg i had to end d relationship cry
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
slam7000:

Who told you they are young? Na because dem get small body?

If that girl tell you her real age, you will be addressing her as aunty. They have been on Nairaland for close to ten years and you still think you and dem be mates?

STFU and stop talking through your balls. who cares if they been here for 50 years. I don't give a fu..ck.

and fu..ck off my mention.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by roscoman: 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
I wish all married couples this weekend, happy married life. I just some peace of advise for the couples. Firstly, you the husband you need to manage your wife very well with these7 attributes: patience, perseverance,tolerance,rich pocket, love and to always perform your roles and management of the family affairs. While you wife, you must always show love, submissive to your husband, obey is instructions,don't argue with him, prepare food for him, listen to him master all his dos and dons. I wish all happy married life once again.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by uzoormah(m): 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
JoyAda1234:
a kiss kissed can be re-kissed if the kisser and the kissee agree that the kiss kissed is not well kissed

it has started again abi
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nice one.
God bless their marriage
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by 8stargeneral: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Such a lanky guy,may God bless ur unions...mine on d way but never see my future bae.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by babylove2015: 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Everytime pre-wedding pixs pre-wedding pixs (picks up a calender of time.. n looks) chai! Diaris God oo grin. I wish you guys all the best! May nothing tear you guys apart!. More joy, more happiness, more love!. HML in advance smiley

Je te souhaite plein de bonheur en cette journée spéciale. Je vous souhaite santé, bonheur et longue vie ensemble. Wish u guys all the best!.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Adaumunocha(f): 5:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Piiko:
Beautiful people, I cant wait to fall in love and get married. cry kiss
What's stopping u now?
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Adaumunocha(f): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
lion042:
My igbo sister how are u?
I am good my broda
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Tobium1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
She's got a beautiful smile
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
No chance foryou
LadyGoddiva:
Well you still ain't gettin any!! angry
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by klenton(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:

STFU and stop talking through your balls. who cares if they been here for 50 years. I don't give a fu..ck.

and fu..ck off my mention.

ah ah.....wetin dey vex u old lady?
na the op fault say at ur age ur still single and hopeless?

see her pan cake filled face like were panel beater rub filler for motor.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by lion042(m): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
I am good my broda
let's whatsapp +6285719493439....Who knows if our pre-wedding pics will surface here soon....lol
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Rokia2:
Very young couple.

What a bold step to take.

Ain't you guys afraid of marriage? angry

On a more serious note I wish you guys all the best. Hopefully we get to see the babies pics soon. cheesy cheesy
..... madam complainer, lol......they aint afraid na, wetin be ur own
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by mechanics(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
Gentlevin:
Nice one bro....wish u d best....for that first pic hope say your woman been no fall enter river oooo.....
Lolz, she won't fall, he's there to help her.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by mechanics(m): 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nice, may God almighty who has helped you this far continue assisting you always, kudos
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
klenton:

ah ah.....wetin dey vex u old lady?
na the op fault say at ur age ur still single and hopeless?

see her pan cake filled face like were panel beater rub filler for motor.

lame azz come back.

who told you I was single and hopeless?

Do I look like your foolish mother that had you out of wedlock cuz she couldn't get any man to settle down.
I know you are a mistake she made but that doesn't mean you should go displaying why she should have swallow or taken it up the azz.

You are lucky I am a bit bore today so am ready to entertain you. Ask about me to others how I ignored them like they don't exist. grin

it must be your birthday today I decided to give you 5 minutes of my precious attention.

put it to use wisely....comeback with a better diss. tongue
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
very ugly Bride :
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Timsen: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
Nice one bro.....
Wishing you all the good things in marriage.
Cheers!!!
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Nov6(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Innocent looking babe...

And those who are finding it difficult to find true love, keeping looking. You'll find. May not be online but offline.

I have found mine online.....
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by LordIsaac(m): 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
When you see a woman that will stay with you for 8years in courtship, you will know; truer still is the fact that when you see a woman that will stay with you 50years after marriage, you will know.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by bimbotua(f): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
congratulations to you
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Nov6(m): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Adaumunocha this could be us...
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by sirusX(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
@ iyimide ...I love the kiss on the forehead
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by concho(m): 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Let us know once the date is fixed...........Orijin shld dominate other brands o .
Remember to arrange a special table for Romancelanders too
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Acousticlexi: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Precious ooooooooo... Congrats baba... You made frontpage
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by iyimide(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Merci Beau coup
babylove2015:
Everytime pre-wedding pixs pre-wedding pixs (picks up a calender of time.. n looks) chai! Diaris God oo grin. I wish you guys all the best! May nothing tear you guys apart!. More joy, more happiness, more love!. HML in advance smiley

Je te souhaite plein de bonheur en cette journée spéciale. Je vous souhaite santé, bonheur et longue vie ensemble. Wish u guys all the best!.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by zicoraads: 6:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
This is good. I tried to get serious with this girl some weeks back, I got burned. No wonder most guys here call girls hoes and whatnot.
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by Uhomanbulus110(f): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wow lovely
Re: Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics by iyimide(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lexi man!
Thanks o.. Will call u one of these days..
Acousticlexi:
Precious ooooooooo... Congrats baba... You made frontpage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Under The Rain / Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.